Free Magic spells

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Free Magic spells

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:31 am

Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

edelarosa
Quartz

Re: Free Magic spells

Postby edelarosa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Hello chris thank for your time im just wondering how does spells work? and do they actually work?

Thank you again sending love,

Erika

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 am

Hello chris thank for your time im just wondering how does spells work? and do they actually work?

Thank you again sending love,

Erika

Mine didnt, i still have a daewoo hatchback it was supposed to have turned into a white convertible sports car :(
over night :((
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

msdelight
Quartz

Postby msdelight » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Just like to add my ex sister in law brought a love spell she had put on a man after she divorced my brother. My ex sister in law and the man broke up years ago after that and she is once again trying to get him back after yet another failed marriage to a different man. The man she had the love spell put on doesn’t want any thing to do with her as in relationship even though he has a child to her. I still stick to my belief that if spell work is used out of selfishness and greed or revenge it will come back at you 100% like it did to my ex sister in law. It's called Karma. She wanted the man she had the love spell put on out of revenge and greed. Be careful before practicing spell work. Make sure your intentions are pure and truthful and don't cast spells for revenge or greed cause it don't work it will only come back to haunt you. I saw this first hand with my ex sister in law and many other clients. I don't practice spell work my self but that's my choice. I believe in karma and I believe that the universe will take care of my needs, I don't need to resort to spell work. I know psychics and witches use it for healing and that's fine. Just my five cents worth. :x

Love and Light Msdelight - Denise

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 am

Just like to add my ex sister in law brought a love spell she had put on a man after she divorced my brother. My ex sister in law and the man broke up years ago after that and she is once again trying to get him back after yet another failed marriage to a different man. The man she had the love spell put on doesn’t want any thing to do with her as in relationship even though he has a child to her. I still stick to my belief that if spell work is used out of selfishness and greed or revenge it will come back at you 100% like it did to my ex sister in law. It's called Karma. She wanted the man she had the love spell put on out of revenge and greed. Be careful before practicing spell work. Make sure your intentions are pure and truthful and don't cast spells for revenge or greed cause it don't work it will only come back to haunt you. I saw this first hand with my ex sister in law and many other clients. I don't practice spell work my self but that's my choice. I believe in karma and I believe that the universe will take care of my needs, I don't need to resort to spell work. I know psychics and witches use it for healing and that's fine. Just my five cents worth. :x

Love and Light Msdelight - Denise
Love spells cant make anyone love you if they dont and if its not meant to be.
Blackmailing someone into trying to make you love you or stay with you doesnt work either.
No ill intentions that another put onto you will work in their favor already they have created bad karma to themselves by doing that.
It does bounce off you and go straight back to them.

Karma is a reaction to our actions good or bad it balances out injustices with justice to all those who do wrong to others.
The best intentions that come from love and kindness from our hearts to others and animals are the actions that bring us our rewards in life in many ways whether it is finding that someone special to have in our lives, having someone or others do something nice for us, etc.

I dont use any kind of spell when i am doing a healing on a person or an animal I ask for God's Divine pure Love, and healing to come through to work on what ever level it is needed for that person or animal and leave that in his hands.
I place my hands where i am guided and leave the rest to God and the Angels. O:-)

My cousin is a white witch she uses spells for the good of our Mother Earth, Our sea and animal kingdom and all souls on the planet she asks for healing, love, Peace, forgiveness and all the good energies.

jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

msdelight
Quartz

Postby msdelight » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:47 pm

I dislike love spells. I dislike people who use them to bring a ex lover back. It is selfish. We ALL have 'Free Choice', which is a gift to each of us from God and quite frankly, if you love someone you let them use theirs. Besides that, controlling another human being not only creates some bad karma and is an absolute no-no, it offends God....and I am not about to do anything that will offend my Creator! I've already had enough bad karma in my life in the past. I have been told Davids wife is using candle work aka spell work to keep David coming back. At the moment she has been successful. But who knows how long that will last for. Boy is she in for some bad karma. My ex sister in law got her own bad karma back for using love spells and so will Davids wife. All in good time. Its hard to be patient. I'm a Aries. We Aries are not known for our patience. :x :x

Love and Light Denise

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:50 am

I dislike love spells. I dislike people who use them to bring a ex lover back. It is selfish. We ALL have 'Free Choice', which is a gift to each of us from God and quite frankly, if you love someone you let them use theirs. Besides that, controlling another human being not only creates some bad karma and is an absolute no-no, it offends God....and I am not about to do anything that will offend my Creator! I've already had enough bad karma in my life in the past. I have been told Davids wife is using candle work aka spell work to keep David coming back. At the moment she has been successful. But who knows how long that will last for. Boy is she in for some bad karma. My ex sister in law got her own bad karma back for using love spells and so will Davids wife. All in good time. Its hard to be patient. I'm a Aries. We Aries are not known for our patience. :x :x

Love and Light Denise
Hi Denise,
There is no love spell or magic that can make a person love you or stay with you, if a person decides to stay in a r/ship knowing they are not happy they do so through their own free will usually based of self insecurities, fear, fear of not being loved by another, fear of another threatening to self harm and carrying it, guilt, low self esteem etc all these emotions and more and they have not yet learned the lesson that r.ship is teaching them which is to stand in your own personal power as an individual, to own that power and honor our truth and stand in that truth when we allow ourselves to be strong and have faith in ourselves and in our future and know that being alone at times in our lives is how we need to be to reflect on what we need to do for ourselves to gain our own self confidence, self worth, strength, peace within ourselves, find happiness within ourselves, face our insecurities and work on them, give our selves time to heal, let go completely of any past hurts and forgive them and allow ourselves to move on into the future.

We need to really take a good look at why we chose to bring that person into our lives and how we were feeling emotionally at the time were we insecure? were we lonely? were we hoping for another to put our lives right for us if we were unhappy..were we just sexually attracted to that person?... were we being fearful of not finding anyone so anyone was there at the time?
What ever the reason David chose this person to come into his life was for a reason of learning some valuable wisdom for himself and for his partner also to learn from her actions against another.

Some people like to believe they have power over another by using magic love spells to make another fall in love with them or stay with them that is totally ridiculous and so untrue a person stays because of wanting to or because they have so many emotional issues as above, they believe that person is going to put all their little trouble and life right and live happily ever after because they are too afraid to take a step into their own power and stand on their own two feet in life or in a r/ship that they know isnt right or happy for them or for their highest of good.

Some will learn, some wont...... we need to work on the fear of why we stay being bullied, being abused, not really being loved or treated as we should be...being blackmailed with threats if we try to leave.... before we can see the real truth of what is really going on with us and with another.
If we allow another to mistreat us that is not magic that is us allowing that to happen, we give too much power away to another when we do allow such treatment put upon us, that person then believes they are magic and not just a bully, a blackmailer, a user, an abuser, etc...they believe in their own sick minds they really are working a magic spell.
And the real reason is we have not learned yet from that experience until we have the big wake up call and the light goes on within. *-:)

When you can give yourself self worth and confidence and say enough is enough what am i doing to myself and why am i allowing another to treat me like this and you are strong enough to stand in your power and own and
when you find that strength and power to stand on your own two feet and look that person who is abusing you in the eye and say to them you have no power over me i am leaving that is when you have learned that lesson of no one has control over you but you.
That lets that person you were with know there is no magic spell or bullying, or bashings, or cheating, or blackmail, that can keep you in that situation with that person.
I learned that from my own personal experiences in marriages and r/ships.

To be free is wonderful to be able to be your own person is even better we all should be able to be our own person whether with someone or not it doesnt matter the right love gives us that feeling and this is what David will experience from his past lessons. :)
Some people will shut their hearts off to love because they just cant stand the thought of being hurt again, which is ashame because they are not giving themselves or the future a chance to bring them that happiness but it is through their own free will they choose to shut them selves away, happily others eventually will gain trust in love again and allow another to come into their lives what will be will be for us. :)

Return to “Witchcraft / Spells”