Moon Healing

Truthseeker
Angelite

Moon Healing

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Thought I'd post about the healing power of the moon. It really does work, my ancestors practised it and I have had skin conditions cured by moon rituals. Different rituals are practised through different phases of the moon. You can look up how to do some rituals on google but I will explain what each phase of the moon means and the best time to attract particular energies of significance to you according to the different moon phases.

NEW MOON - This is when the moon is dark and unseen, I call it the sleeping moon. A time when we sow our seeds and wait for something new to grow. A time for rest and meditation. You can set your goals, focus on your wishes and desires. You can do this on every New Moon and re do it all over again on the next New Moon as your wishes/desires change.

THE WAXING CRESCENT MOON - The crescent is on the right side of the moon. It is when the moon starts to turn bright. Great time for starting something new and building the body up. What you want to attract or manifest you should focus on at this time.

THE FULL MOON - The moon is at it's brightest and most powerful and lunar energies are at their most intense at this time. Performing positive rituals at this time will get great results as it is a good time to take action. Also a time to reap the benefits of all our positive actions and to give thanks for this.

THE WANING CRESCENT MOON - The shape of the moon declines in size at this time just after the Full Moon. A crescent starts to form on the left side of the moon. This is a time of letting go of anything that is not needed anymore. Great time to focus on releasing negativity, curing illnesses and addictions. In other words the moon can take it away for you. (This is when skin conditions of myself and other family members of mine have been cured.)

Then the New Moon phase starts all over again.

(*)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Moon Healing

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

I forgot to add that you should NEVER use the moon's healing energies for attracting negative or evil energy. It should be used wisely for attracting GOOD, HONEST, PURE intentions and never for attracting something against someone's free will or for wishing something horrible against someone. Example: if someone is so nasty that you just can't deal with them, instead of thinking evil against them also, focus and wish on how you can learn to overcome the obstacles in dealing with them, that's far better nourishment for your soul.

Have a nice day
:)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 am

you Witch :))
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Glad u find some humour in it Chris, don't have a broomstick though :))

Now I'm going to continue a bit of a babble regarding witches, probably should make a separate post about it, oh doesn't matter I'll just post it here...

So many traditionalists take the whole subject of witches to a hypocritical level. Many witches have performed evil acts and yet (for example) so have many catholic priests. Example, a witch can cast an evil spell on someone and a catholic priest could go out and molest a young boy, how many times have we heard that one on the news! [-x

So what does that tell you? To me it tells me that it's up to that individual and how they choose to use their power. If you gave everyone $10 million, everyone will choose to spend it differently. Some may buy themselves 20 boats (cause they can) and will never sail all those boats regularly in one lifetime, others may choose to give some of their money away and help others in desperate need. Same theory applies to all who possess some sort of higher power, what are you going to CHOOSE to do with that power, to be evil or to help?

Good witches are meant to be healers, I guess the bad ones gave the rest a bad name.
Catholic priests are meant to spread the word of GOD, I guess the ones that couldn't keep their lustful thoughts in their own pants gave the rest of the church a bad name.

That's how it's always been, there is good and bad everywhere. In all churches, covens, races, religions, temples, synagogues etc. etc.

Christians crusaded back in time to keep the power of the church on top and killed millions through torturous acts, in actual fact I'm ashamed of my christian roots because of that, is that what Jesus preached? hmm of course not. Witches have also cast evil spells and killed many. Islam has performed various honour killings (and they are supposed to be the religion of peace!) Those who are extreme and want the POWER for selfish reasons will perform evil, simple as that.

Well I'm proud to say that my ancestors used these special gifts for healing, and that's what I believe it should be used for, anything else concerning evil I will turn away from it.

And way before christianity came about they used to heal people with the magic of mother nature's remedies of course. My ancestors used to heal in these ways because they never had doctors in remote areas and the local folk just depended on these techniques for survival. It was pure wisdom passed down from generation to generation, the closest they had to a doctor. My grandfather for example used to heal people chiropractically, he had no formal qualifications of course but he just possessed that wisdom. He also performed sun spells/rituals for healing, and all with success. Also my great grandmother used to heal animals, everyone used to bring their sick animals to her and she had a whole repertoire of successful healing techniques, again wisdom passed down from generation to generation.

Oh dear I better stop now, post getting too too long!
:) (*)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Well said, agree with you totally.

The Zionist Roman Catholic Church who faked their own Jewish identity and created the bible wanted everyone to bow down to them, instead of asking help from a witch.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

If you ever watched the TV series "The Borgias" that is a perfect example of the corruption that existed around 1500, the political power of the roman pope and all the corruption in that family: lust, incest, rape, murder, the pope having mistresses etc. etc. They just went against everything that Jesus believed in, they shouldn't have been called christians either.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 am

Thought I'd post about the healing power of the moon. It really does work, my ancestors practised it and I have had skin conditions cured by moon rituals. Different rituals are practised through different phases of the moon. You can look up how to do some rituals on google but I will explain what each phase of the moon means and the best time to attract particular energies of significance to you according to the different moon phases.

NEW MOON - This is when the moon is dark and unseen, I call it the sleeping moon. A time when we sow our seeds and wait for something new to grow. A time for rest and meditation. You can set your goals, focus on your wishes and desires. You can do this on every New Moon and re do it all over again on the next New Moon as your wishes/desires change.

THE WAXING CRESCENT MOON - The crescent is on the right side of the moon. It is when the moon starts to turn bright. Great time for starting something new and building the body up. What you want to attract or manifest you should focus on at this time.

THE FULL MOON - The moon is at it's brightest and most powerful and lunar energies are at their most intense at this time. Performing positive rituals at this time will get great results as it is a good time to take action. Also a time to reap the benefits of all our positive actions and to give thanks for this.

THE WANING CRESCENT MOON - The shape of the moon declines in size at this time just after the Full Moon. A crescent starts to form on the left side of the moon. This is a time of letting go of anything that is not needed anymore. Great time to focus on releasing negativity, curing illnesses and addictions. In other words the moon can take it away for you. (This is when skin conditions of myself and other family members of mine have been cured.)

Then the New Moon phase starts all over again.

(*)
Hey Truthseeker :) thankyou so much for taking the time to do that for us all to share, it must have taken you a long time to do all this, i have just made some copies its always good to know about the different times and changes of the moon, and i cleanse my cyrstals to a new moon and make a wish on a new moon :D and so far it has come true i am still on my own enjoying the peace and contentment of pleasing myself what i do and when i do it :D take care jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

A big hi to u Jazz ;)

I'm glad u found my post useful, bless u always.

I've heard that the moon cycle mirrors that of the female menstrual cycle :)), I think the moon cycle is about 29 days, hmm doesn't that sound familiar lol

Personally I find I feel different during different cycles of the moon, when the moon wanes I feel a little sad like something is going away, during the new moon I feel a little flat like a dormant feeling, during the waxing I feel the energy of something beginning to manifest n I feel happier, during the full moon yeh well we can all howl ha ha ha and then the whole charade starts all over again. #:-s

:D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 pm

If you ever watched the TV series "The Borgias" that is a perfect example of the corruption that existed around 1500, the political power of the roman pope and all the corruption in that family: lust, incest, rape, murder, the pope having mistresses etc. etc. They just went against everything that Jesus believed in, they shouldn't have been called christians either.
Nothing has changed, the Vatican controls the CIA and many banks and corporations... including Bereta fire arms

I need some moon healing... anyone care to moon me =))

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 am

A big hi to u Jazz ;)

I'm glad u found my post useful, bless u always.

I've heard that the moon cycle mirrors that of the female menstrual cycle :)), I think the moon cycle is about 29 days, hmm doesn't that sound familiar lol

Personally I find I feel different during different cycles of the moon, when the moon wanes I feel a little sad like something is going away, during the new moon I feel a little flat like a dormant feeling, during the waxing I feel the energy of something beginning to manifest n I feel happier, during the full moon yeh well we can all howl ha ha ha and then the whole charade starts all over again. #:-s

:D
That sounds good to me :) the next full moon i shall wear nothing but flowers and run around howling, and when they come to cart me off in a white straight jacket my excuse will be the moon made me do it and my friend truthseeker said it was okay to dance naked to a new full moon expressing my inner goddess :))
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 am

Nothing has changed, the Vatican controls the CIA and many banks and corporations... including Bereta fire arms

I need some moon healing... anyone care to moon me =))
I am strickly hands on ;;) :) but i am sure you will get alot of offers ;)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Ok u cheeky people u :))

I had a good giggle reading both your replies 8-}

:ymparty:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Ok u cheeky people u :))

I had a good giggle reading both your replies 8-}

:ymparty:
:)) He is cheeky isnt he i think we better bring out the whips and chains and sort him out ;;) :))

LilacPapillon
Quartz

Postby LilacPapillon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks for sharing you information. I too follow the moon and use calendars and planetary times to match my spell's intent. I love love love candle magick and writing our my intent. I'm always reading and researching online....

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:49 am

Thanks for sharing you information. I too follow the moon and use calendars and planetary times to match my spell's intent. I love love love candle magick and writing our my intent. I'm always reading and researching online....

My cousin is a white witch she is awesom she often passes on little magical spells to me :) i might be in the wrong line of work???? when lifes a bitch call a white witch ;) xxx

Return to “Witchcraft / Spells”