My lucky Auntie!

skullsandroses
Quartz

My lucky Auntie!

Postby skullsandroses » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:25 am

My lovely, lucky Auntie is very gifted like many of you on here and is able to communicate and see spirits around us. I used to speak to her a lot about my experiences with spiritual energy around me and she helped me to understand things better. She also told me one day that everybody has spirits watching over them however I felt I could never ask her who was around me?

So I know I'm very new on here and I'm trying to get my connections back as they seem to have faded away, I was wondering if any one had an idea of who the spirits are around me?

jazz
Angelite

Re: My lucky Auntie!

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:34 am

My lovely, lucky Auntie is very gifted like many of you on here and is able to communicate and see spirits around us. I used to speak to her a lot about my experiences with spiritual energy around me and she helped me to understand things better. She also told me one day that everybody has spirits watching over them however I felt I could never ask her who was around me?

So I know I'm very new on here and I'm trying to get my connections back as they seem to have faded away, I was wondering if any one had an idea of who the spirits are around me?
Hi skullsandroses :)
I would ask your aunty as she is very gifted in that way, if you used to speak to her alot about your experiences with spritual energy around you she would be the best one to tell you who, i cant tell you who all i can tell you is we are all born pyschic or intuitive if you like and we all have different gifts to use to help those around us or to offer our services to do our spiritual work like this site , in a spiritual church, do readings from home or in a spiritual ship, or just to help people or family that we know it depends on how we are chosen and choose to use our gifts, our spiritual guides progress us and teach us what we need to learn for our growth here and that also comes from what lessons we have chosen to learn in this life time for ourselves as what we learn here also helps us spiritually to understand more of life and of ourselves.

I feel when i have my son around me my mum and my dad, :ymhug: their presence is different from knowing when i have a guides presence or a certain angel that has come in to help me. we dont always know who our spiritual guides are and in time if they want to present themselves to us that fine if not we just need know we have heavenly presence around us all the time i see blue flashes when someone pops in to say hi and just say hi and thankyou for caring enough to pop in to see how i am :ymhug:

We wont always feel them around us all the time as they have work to do in the spirit world and i am talking about our loved ones passed over with this, we are always connected to them and our guides through love, but i only call upon them for their help if i need some ansers or before i do a readings and i call upon them from the higher astral and mental planes of the Universe these planes are of the highest of Gods, love, light, protection, wisdom, guidance, healing and the truth.... i ask in his name for help then i call my guides, my spiritual helper which is my son, (your aunty probably told you our loved ones can be our helpers from spirit) and the angels to come forward with their help their energy connects to ours and we become one when working together from the physical to the spiritual connection we all have. :ymhug:

So dont worry if you feel you have lost your connection you havent we are always connected to spirit before we even come here to this earthplane, all our helpers have their own work and lives in the spirit world so they cant be around us all the time, they know when we need some comfort, reasurrance, or guidance and they try very hard to give that to us either by us feeling their presence some do some dont, signs, they will move things, you may have a certain smell that your loved one used to wear, you may get a certain feeling of warmth or coolness around you they try in many ways including dreams to give us comfort, insights we need to help us or help us find answers to things, reasurrance, love, and warnings.

I hope that has helped you in some way, ask your Aunty though she may be able to help you more than I :ymhug: let me know how you go okay :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

skullsandroses
Quartz

Re: My lucky Auntie!

Postby skullsandroses » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Wow, that was such a helpful and in depth response! I really appreciate the time and effort you have put in to help me and provide me with more knowledge on our guides and spirits around us.

I have experienced many things in the past such as things moving, noises, the sensation of being touch and after my granddad passed away I had very vivid dreams of us spending time together. Then one day he told me he had to go away and that he wanted to say bye and make sure that I was ok. After that dream they stopped. I had a couple of dreams that were just as vivid a few months on and then they stopped too. I see it as his way of coming back to me to let me know that he's still around and watching over me today.

Before I came out to Australia in October last year, I went to visit a psychic who told me that my Granddad had come forward and that he was holding out a wedding ring. The lady then asked me when I was getting married. To which I replied "I'm not engaged" the psychic said that in the next year (2012) I'll be exchanging my vows?
Everything else she touched base on was bob on but this... I'm yet to see happen haha! :ymdaydream:

Once again thank you again Jazz for your help. I'm sure I'll reread your post a few times!!

Return to “Ghosts”