A connection...

skullsandroses
Quartz

A connection...

Postby skullsandroses » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so be nice :)

To cut a long story short... My Granddad sadly passed away in 2009 and I've felt the presence of different spirits around me since then, it was strange it was as though I was becoming quite open to them. As the years have gone on the feelings have faded out and I'd only have that feeling now and again. However I moved to Australia from the UK in October 2011 and since I've been here I feel as though there aren't any spirits around me. This is kind of a good thing as it did unsettle me a little bit back at home but I was just wondering if anyone would know why this is? Or have an explanation as I am just curious why it has stopped?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, hopefully somebody will have an idea.

jazz
Angelite

Re: A connection...

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post on here so be nice :)

To cut a long story short... My Granddad sadly passed away in 2009 and I've felt the presence of different spirits around me since then, it was strange it was as though I was becoming quite open to them. As the years have gone on the feelings have faded out and I'd only have that feeling now and again. However I moved to Australia from the UK in October 2011 and since I've been here I feel as though there aren't any spirits around me. This is kind of a good thing as it did unsettle me a little bit back at home but I was just wondering if anyone would know why this is? Or have an explanation as I am just curious why it has stopped?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, hopefully somebody will have an idea.
Hi skullsandroses :)
It isnt unusual to feel spirit around you strongly then nothing for awhile our loved ones in spirit do have their own work to do in the spirit world, they cant be around us all the time, it hasnt stopped you will have spirit around you ,we are conneceted to spirit we come from spirit and go home to spirit, your guides and angels and your loved ones pop in from time to time to see if you are okay and to try to let you know they are still with you with their love. :ymhug:
Your loved ones in spirit know everything that goes on in your life, they dont miss out on new births in the family, any acheivements we have, weddings, engagements, christenings, they know when we have a special occasion coming into our lives before we do.
sometimes you will feel they have abandoned you its not that when they see you getting on with your life they know you are alright, and can progress in the spirit world in the way it is meant to be for them, but we can always call upon them if we need guidance or help in any way the answers will always come.

I hope that has helped you...Godbless :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: A connection...

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 pm

Well said as always Jazz ^:)^

They probably were around you when you needed it the most, now you do not feel them as much because you do not need them as much. Like Jazz said, they too have more development and work to do in the spirit world, education never ends... even after you die.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Ghosts”