First timer confused!!

Jletch
Quartz

First timer confused!!

Postby Jletch » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok so I'm not sure where to post this so move if needed

I'm not sure what I experienced tonight, if it's real or if I just want it to be real...

Having a rough time dealing with everything lately and needed time to think so messages my gf I won't be home until late I wanted to go walking and clear my head... I usually finish at 1030pm but tonight finished early at 9pm feeling tired I just wanted to go straight home so started walking home. Half way there I just had an image of my pop and almost burst out crying in the middle of the street. I changed my direction and walked towards the church he and my nan used to visit regularly because I wanted to feel like he was around...

I sat down on a bench and after some calmin down (it was a fair trek) I justed talking to pop, saying I missed him and the usual things, and started asking for help, some guidance I guess... Within seconds my gf texts me "come home please"... I broke down in tears... I asked her when I got home how she knew I wasn't at work like I normally am and she said she just knew...

Now for the second part which is confusing me... After I calmed down with the sobbing I gained my composure and without thinking focused on my breathing and asked for any other spirits or whatever to communicate... I've seen it on shows and I'm interested but also sceptic... Anyways my hands started to lightly tingle and become warm, I asked if that was something or if I'm imagining it and show me something else to prove it... Then I guess the best way to describe it is I felt an energy? Transferring from my right to left hand?

I also saw a light, like as if you were looking at a streetlight with your eyes closed but could still see it, like that and when I opened my eyes later I realized the street light wasn't near where I saw when I had my eyes closed...

Then I started seeing a lady in white, like a wedding dress, not an old fashioned one but wasn't really fancy, but she had no face, she had long dark straight hair but no face... I tried focusing on her face but it kept flashing her eye, I could make out an eyebrow but everywhere else was blank... Then it vanished and I tried thinking bout it to I guess test if I imagined it and I couldn't, like something was stopping me...

I'm not really sure what's happening, if it wa something or if I have an overactive imagination... Help muchly appreciated!!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: First timer confused!!

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:31 am

You asked for signs and they delivered them to you.
it was not your imagination..
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

MirrorsOfTime
Quartz

Re: First timer confused!!

Postby MirrorsOfTime » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Agree with everything Chris said.

FWIW, i always feel tingly whenever there is a spirit around or something trying to give me a message. What i do is concentrate on that area and close my eyes and listen and observe the images that come through.

Return to “Ghosts”