how to understand the messages!

miny
Quartz

how to understand the messages!

Postby miny » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 am

I would just like it if someone could give me abit of help in understanding what's happening to me. Or if it is nothing to concern myself with and to ignore it.

I started listening to my dreams about 2yrs ago. My brother had a terrible accident which a couple nights before I was warned in my dreams something was going to happen. Before I fell pregnant with my twins girls. I was shown in my dreams I was going to have them. About a mth or two before I was to go in labour. I was visited by a lady that had told me family wanted to let me know I was going to have complications with the second twin. Which did happen. Over the yrs I have ppl coming to me giving me messages in my dreams. Some times they are like puzzels. Takes time to figure them out. Other times they tlk to me and tell me things. My dreams have come true on a few occasions. I dreamt the natural diasters in queensland this year before they had happened.
I have seen two psychics before who have told me I have a gift of foresight. I have found myself more spiritual aware. I have family that I never met that have past over, who visit me a lot. I do find wh en I bring any of my dreams up around family or anything of this. They don't wanna know.. Because its all so weird!
From when I can remember since I was a little girl. I have always had dreams about murders, rapes, kinappings, missing people. Sometimes its me watching it on a screen, or I'm the one going thru it, or I'm there as its happening, watching on outside. Sometimes I am told names, other times I have just been shown the place its taken place. They always feel so real!

For the last 2wks now.. In waking life. Crows seem to follow me. When I'm doing the washing, they fly up behind me. When we driving. Iv notice them a lot more then usual. I feel like there is a msg I surpose to be getting but I'm not. They have come to me in my dreams. But lately I haven't been able to remember what was said. Before the crows a couple of mths ago, I was visited by 5 white owls, it was a beautiful dream. They gave me so much love and light. It was a lovely msg I received!

Now the other night I was visited by a moth like man bird. Last night was a black owl like with bat wings. I was walking, someone else was next to me. This giant bIrd flew down wrapped its giant wings around me. Its face was facing mine with its big giant eyes looking into mine. And just gave me this screach like noise then flew off. At the time I knew it was another msg I was surpose to get but I didn't. Then it came back just watching me. Now at the time of all this happening. In both dreams I have been shown a area where some kinda murder or dead body is. But in the dream I don't take notice and that's why I was walking the other way.

I have tried to ignore all this on many occasions but it just comes back. Any ideds on what I should and can do. Is it me, maybe I'm just going crazy lol. I don't know what else to do, iv been told to keep it to myself.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: how to understand the messages!

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:51 am

You obviously have a gift. .. what do you want to do with it?

help people with it, or ignore it?

Just go with the flow.. knowledge is power. :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Do you have any idea on what the black owl dream could mean? Understanding on these animals that come to me.
Its not in my nature to ignore, tho I have tried before. Only as I'm a young mother of three children. And don't know a lot about it all. If its a gift I have, I want to take it further for the good & love. Its always been in me too wanna help people.

What do you suggest is a good way to start.
Ways of remembering my dreams when I wake. A good teacher is always good!

Its something iv known to be with me most my life, but wasn't until the last couple yrs. I'm more aware!

Thankyou

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

use the internet and search owl totem

http://www.manizone.co.uk/the-owl-totem--a-6.html
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 am

Thankyou chris,

That link has helped a lot, makes a lot of sence. I seem too always get just abit of information here & there. Always at the right time. Knew there was a reason for me to write on here. Iv notice this process takes time. They only give you what you need for this time.

Q. Would you have a link or any information on the "mother of all children"

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 pm

cannot find anything on that, sorry
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 am

Thought i would update my process.

Isnt it so amazing, i think back to how far i have come. I am so excited for my future. I know in my heart, i am going to help & heal alot of lost souls:-) It brings me great joy for the missing.

Im still at the beginning, but yet i know iv came so far. I just listen to the angels, i know they are with me every day. Im amaze at how much comes to me when i just listen & take it in. I get msgs when im doing the house work, listening to music, watching movies, thru ppl tlking to me.

My sight is starting to come back, that i had as a child. I just use to think, i needed glasses. I see ppls aura, no colour just pure white light. I always see spakels of glittering light around me in my house. I see auras on nearly everything, objects in my house, the trees.
Im also starting to hear things. Its like my ear switches channels, i just listen but nothing yet. When i have woken up a few times now, i hear the cries of little children. At first i thought they were my own, but when i run in there rooms they are fast asleep.

My dreams are becoming stronger, i have spirits coming to me every night. Only ever once i get shown what happened. Some date back from yrs & yrs ago. Pshysically im starting to experience what happens. Like last night, sadly i was shown these 3 kids, 2brothers & a girl. They were playing, on a bridge. Sadly the girl was one to jump first & it was the 2 boys were telling her not too. But she did, it was like a game they were playing. They were only young kids. It happened some time ago. I was shown like there grand mother was left behind or it was there mother but she is old now. Still hurting over it all. From that dream i woke up suffocating, i couldnt breath.. Like it was the last bit of air in me. My thort my so sore, was shocked. I havent experience that before since i was younger.
Its like i blocked this gift i was giving for many yrs & since having my children, i have found & woken ME!;-)

My two & half yr old son is also seeing spirits as well. Sometimes he tells me hes scared & that they are naughty. He trys telling me things but it is hard to understand him sometimes. He wnt sleep in hes room, always in our bed. Anyone with tips on that would be great!!

Lots has been happening to me & my son. I am no longer scared & just tlk to god & my angels. I am truely at peace within myself, learning & growing & just letting the love come thru me. Very thankful for the life & lives I have been given. Beautiful blessing!

The spider seems to be my Totem animal atm. In my dreams & in my house, which we never have spiders. I have a strange thing happen the other day. This spider was in my dream. Well that day, I was doing my house work. Got my partners clothes of the bathroom floor. This black spider runs out, I freaked, ran out of our room. Called my son. Like I always do haha. Never been a fan of insects, freaks me out! He was too busy watching he's movie. So I took it as, I'm going to have to kill it. I couldn't bring myself too, not the killing type. I know, its just a spider. But it felt more than that. Don't forget this was one freaky looking spider. Scary!
I grab our toothbrush holder.. Put it over the spider! Grab some paper, put it under. So it couldn't get out. Slowly walked out side, calling my son to come have a look. But again he was too busy. I slowly take it out side, place it down. Step back. Tap it over with my foot. Noting comes out!! So I get down, pick the toothbrush holder up & its gone. I was like "wtf" I caught it. I was puzzelled! Went back inside, to my surpise that spider was in the same spot where I found it. This time I caught it again, less scared & afraid & place it outside where it belongs.
I told my partner when he got home, but he didn't really believe. He still listens, but any spiritual stuff. He's not into it. Still sleeping lol.

Haven't been on here in awhile. So thought I would share my little story. It keeps coming up I should write more. So this will do ;-)

LOVE!!!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 am

That was awesome miny, thank you.

Sounds like you are opening up so much.. I know it takes alot of time to get it back after you have bloked it for so long %-(

I'm still waiting :-?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

danpen
Quartz

Postby danpen » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 pm

You obviously have a gift. .. what do you want to do with it?

help people with it, or ignore it?

Just go with the flow.. knowledge is power. :-bd
You are doing well relax and enjoy .I myself predicted the Ausie floods 2 years before they happened at least specific to one area I asked a friend why the roads were flooded ,her reply was OOPS I think you have got lost ,we live in a desert area . However 2 years later exited letter to me we are up to our armpits in water.
I am from Scotland.

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

Hello,

Again its been a few months being on here. I would have to say, my journey has been amazing. My understanding has grown enormously. Everything was so new to me, I thought I was crazy. I was looking for answers, all over the place. Then suddenly I stopped & just started to listen & just take it all in. Iv stop searching thru other ppl, & started finding that all the answers were right in front of me.

I asked why is this happening? I started asking the right questions. That's when they began to give me my answers. I lost myself, who I was, I forgot my path. I remember this vision I had a few months back. When I was exploring everything. I was laying dwn trying to meditate, like everyone says. Which today I still don't as much, working progress. In seconds doing so, I was somewhere else. I was sitting down, legs crossed. The room was empty, no walls, no floors. Just as if I was floating. Then right in front of me this triceratops appeared to me, only hes head. Mist, smoke around the room. In a deep loud voice, he began saying. Remember who you are, over & over again. Then after him, a lizard gecko appeared repeating "Remember who you are". Then after him a giraffe as well, saying the same thing. That's all they said to me & just kept repeating it. Until I felt we were interrupted. This white tiki mask appeared in front of my face, then the animals disappeared. I have a lot of animal spirits come to me.
The mask got my attention. It was different. It began telling me to follow it, then all this tribal music started to play. It was saying "follow me" & the more i followed, he started saying "Yes, yes, yes" kind of a bit to evil for me. Thats when I noticed I was aware of my psychical body. The more i followed him, my body started to freeze up. So I snapped out of it & I was back. It is now Im beginning to understand. This is a fabulous experience but it should not be treated like a game.

Since then I have found my true self, being visited by many beautiful beings in my dreams. Im always in classrooms, Iv had many extraterrestrial visits. Just the other night was the first I actual remember being out of my body & watching me & my family sleep. Scary thing at first, it wasn't just me, there was another being watching us as well. Who I actually went off with!
Im learning now that Iv always been very connected to the spirit world but I just didn't understand it all. There's so much out there that we tend to get confused. What I have learned is, yes some of the help out there's does help you. But you aren't going to found the answer from anyone else but yourself.

I remember another dream/visit I had experience the start of last year. I was taken to this field of grass, it was very beautiful. We were walking up this hill. As we got to the top. Looking dwn there were many ppl sitting dwn in little groups talking. At the bottom was this man. With 2 or so ppl on hes side. I was going thru alot at this time and I what i was told is that they are taking me to see him because he is going to help me. The funny thing for me was when we reached him. I remembered hes face, he was in a classroom i was in. A dream before this one. But he was just playing on that he was another old man there to learn as well. Secretly watching us all lol.
When we reached him he put hes hand out to me. He told me he was going to do a reading for me. Hes presence & power was amazing. I gave him my hand & its funny now but I remember him jump back. Like he was shocked lol. He told me things most i don't remember. Only one thing I remember which i think was very important. He told me i had a lot of negative energy around me & they would help me rid of it.

Since then my intuition has grown heaps, my knowledge. Iv found god again, my angels are guiding me very well. They always feeling me up with love. I'm beginning to see them, by practicing in the mirror. They let me know when they are around. Sparkles of white light, sometimes colors. I am seeing this spiral alot for last few months now. I d'ont get anything bad from it at all. Its funny because they have shown me my whole life again. And everything has happened to me for a reason, every person that ever came in my life taught me something. Its like the replay button was pressed in my brain. I am very thankful for how hard behind doors they are working very hard to guide me. They have taught me very value lesson in life, shared alot for when im ready to give that back to the ppl. Im not a selfish, greedy person, I try my best to come from heart. So much pain is in this world & I hope one day I can help others to release there hurt. No ones life is easy & when we been thru so much hurt. It is hard to find hope & faith again. Life is not easy & we are all here to learn something important. It doesn't help with the way the world is atm, but I think alot needs to start changing now. I too have been warned shown if we dont turn around now what will happen. We are not alone, there are other beings here watching us all. We all being tested in just everyday life. Ppl are not getting as many chances like we use too.

On another note Iv came to finding myself a couple times when i go out. Iv been attracted to the older generation 40, 50plus. Im 24, turning 25 this year. We get to talking about some of this spiritual stuff & I tell them i feel like getting out there & just telling ppl they are loved just get it our there. But they tell me not too, im always getting told to be careful to stay quiet. Never quite got why? what are they afraid of or what is it that's trying to hold me back. Now I'm understanding & im not afraid. I am getting taught very value lessons. Do not judge, have faith & believe & believe in ur self. The more im growing stronger the more im getting attacked by spirits in my dreams. They try to scare me hold me down.
One I experience I was in my house this spirit was from a old queenslander house i use to live in. I use to get very scared living there. Lots of things were happening physically.
In this dream I got this spirit had come for the ride & been resting in my daughters big scraggy doll. It came out of the doll & started attacking me. Started nailing me to wood & wrapping rope to me. Laughing at me so evil, saying hahaha they will never listen to you. Slicing me with a knife. Everytime i tried to scream for my partner nothing came out, he couldn't hear me. It would just kept laughing saying he'll never believe u. My partner still doesn't quite understand any of this, hes waiting for something big to happen. Everytime i get out there & spread what i know, I get attacked in my dreams by these spirits. Its now im learning im doing something right & they are hating every bit of it. I got attack again last night but i fought back & laughed back at them. I told them they are not going to win I wont let them get to me, im becoming stronger! They threaten me saying they going for my kids & in that second i woke & my darling daughter was screaming mum mum. Never heard her scream like that before. I ran into her room. Her arms & head were hanging off the bed. She was so scared like something happened to her. That's now when Iv realized this is no game. I woke first thing this morning & this website came to me that i should write, put it out there.

Can spirits hurt u in the psychical world. There's so much out there, some say yes, some say no. Im guessing that they just trying to scare me off. With the amounts of attacks im getting, they are not liking the path i am going. The other day i even had a dream where they were telling me that god is the real devil & i should go with the devil.
I thought I would share my experience as that is what i have been guided to do. Im getting really good now on doing reading on myself & i hope soon to start practicing on others probably family first. Part from my attracts my journey has been very amazing.

Just lastly I had another dream a few months back. Iv had negative thoughts coming in mind for awhile on putting it out there, doubting. Now im understanding about this negative around me that doesn't want me too put it out there. Im not scared anymore so take it as you want, im just the messenger.

I was walking side by side with this wonderful man. He was telling me alot about the world. Important things! He gave me the knowledge i need but only the msg & words i would remember in waking. We spoke about paganism, apocalypse, & prophecies. At the end he told me to share a msg. He told me to let the people know, that the guide will return to save the people. To spread that message to the people!I do get guided on who i tell this too. I dont tell everyone i come across because some dont understand & not ready too. Its only now im beginning to understand the msg myself.
I went to church as a young girl. For me i was more interested in my friends, never really paid attention. Stop going once i hit high school. No one else around me went. I followed the crowd, partied young as a child became a heavy drinker at a very young age. Was so lost, been abused. Had a ruff life, but Iv over come it all & have not one regret or angry towards anyone in my life. Because if it wasn't for my path i chose to take. I wouldn't have learned as much as i know now. I dropped out of school & now with all i know. As of next wk im studying to get the education to help others. Because in this day & age it seems ppl only listen if u have a written certificate of some sort LOL.

Love to you all, never give up & give urself the credit you deserve. Reach for the stars & if u believe anything is possible. Your angels are there to help guide you. Start listening, start controlling your mind. Dont let the negative over take you. We all have a choice "which one are you going to "feed"???
Heal yourself & start forgiving!

Many blessing & god bless us all

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 am

I never had time to read everything posted / replied, but thought I would mention one thing, and that is concerning the Black Owl

Hence the old saying .... be wise like the owl.

An owl (white) - symbolises WISDOM

A black owl symbolises IGNORANCE.

Be wise, find a reputable teacher and develop your skills.

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Solo how do I delete this whole post?

Also i understand what your saying about finding a teacher! But question?? Where do I find one? I have put it out to the universe. I have spoken to many people around me but they just don't understand. I dont feel i need to go to another psychic. Most are just about money & dont seem to really give you anything at all. The pay check is more important!!!
For me it is not that i am wanting to develop my skills to give readings to others. But have a more understanding with everything. A believe a spiritual gift is not something that should be used to make money off. So for me it is about finding the right teacher!!!
I have been told to maybe go back to church. But i feel that thats not what i want to do as i dont believe in religion. I dont need to read books, iv read enough lol.

What do you suggest??

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

H U R R A Y ......

Do you know how long I waited to hear someone say what you've just said, I almost gave up.

Yes you are most definitely right. There are far to many psychics in the world today and they are growing in numbers. So too are the GULLIBLE. Many today buy a book on mediumship, read it through - then PRESTO - they make a lot of money from the gullible. What a business.

But wait ... dont get me wrong, there are some very good psychics (mediums) out there, but the ones who are making a business out of it are pulling the curtain down on all. But then again this IS the material world.

There is an old saying (when the student is ready the teacher appears).
There is another saying (its good to be born in a church but bad to die in one.) meaning ... it is good to learn of God and be with the like minded people. But as time goes on one should E X P A N D beyond the church, not stay in one all ones life. One must grow in spirituality and expand beyond the walls (knowledge) of the church. Church is good for a while but it cant take you further than what it knows. Only YOU can take that path alone in realising your trueself. But on your way you will discover many truths that will both shock, and delight. It seems you are on the threshold mini - of wanting to know of the things of the spirit, and of God. You have to search for the answers, they wont come easy you have to work for them . I will say something here that may sound silly to you, but its not.

To make a car go what is needed? (petrol).
To make seedlings grow what is needed? (water).
When one day we discover a huge emptiness within us which cannot be filled, what is needed? GOD.
Yearn for Him and He will NOT let you down. Nothing in this world or the next can give you what you yearn for - only God can. But the trick is, and I will say this out loud ... THE TRICK IS ...deep yearning for Him, He will respond. He will also lead you to the teacher. If you are like me when I first started, you will be lead to one teacher after the other until finally, you realise that the only true teacher is God. He then takes care of you and all your needs.

The world mini pulls the curtain over everyones eyes, they get caught up in all its delusions where if not careful, they get lost. Those ones who start to see a little clearer are the fortunate ones, but they MUST start to work harder towards God to win His Grace.

I better stop as this is getting to long. I hope you understand my meaning mini. Every human being who comes into this world MUST one day find God. Then and only then will they begin to make progress for the return home.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 am

I had to write the reply above out quickly and found a few misplaced words, I fixed them.
I mentioned when one is on the path they will discover truths that will both shock, and delight. I would love to tell of some but resist from doing so. I believe each person must find them his/herself, otherwise they may be taken as a joke. These truths are beautiful, it surely does enlighten one when discovered through meditation and other spiritual practices.

Jesus when on earth said In the Sermon on the Mount: "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine".

What is meant here is, the knowledge that is acquired through spiritual practices is holy, and should not be spoken about to all and sundry. It will be as if you cast pearls before swine, they WILL NOT know they're worth.

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:56 am

Thank you so much. I understood everything you just spoke about. God has really been shining through to me in the most strange ways.
You really touch my heart and brought tears to my eyes. You really connected to me:-)
"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine". thankyou for this quote.
Iv have always believe there is only one true God & hes the only true teacher. I hear hes words through hes messengers. There are definitely so many delusions out there & it does get confusing. So many tricky roads to take but none of them feel right.
He has shown me the answers i need at this time and im still in shock and surprised. I know now it is he who has giving me the vision to see. For me now it is balancing the spiritual and physical. Im still a little lost and confused, as im not sure where to go from here. Its not easy when everyone around you are still sleeping. Its hard to bring yourself out & be heard if you know what I mean.
Iv have also learned that not everyone is what that seem and im thankful too be giving the visions to see what that means. He is really giving, showing me the answers and still so long I have to go.
There is definitely alot of tricks/tricksters out in the world today. I try and be strong so I don't get lost in it all.
Sometimes you just have to laugh at it all don't you:-) Its just like one big game!

From what I feel with people making money off the weak with there spiritual gifts from god.
They are deceiving GOD. For that, he will not give hes full power to the wicked. He knows of us who have the heart of gold. When we find weakness we should ask of hes hand to help better ourselves.

Thankyou Solo

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 am

I am thankful for your reply miny, and I am glad if I was able to give a little help in some way.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 am

Beings attacked in your dreams can be scary, but I am glad you worked out that you have the power to stand up to them and not let them scare you.

it is a great feeling when your in a dream that starts off with someone or a group starting to attack you, either stabbing you with swords or by other means, then you start to think to yourself, why am I letting this happen... so you start to fight back and win.. Most of the time I usually have God like powers and destroy evil.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes, fight back & take control for ourselves.
Iv really been taken beyond. Im glad Iv found myself, resurrected my spirit & my gift. Its almost like your a new person again, your world changes.
One big mind game!
How do you think you would go about helping someone on earth, living.
I seem to have alot of spirits come to me in sleep, LIVING & DEAD. I connect to there true spirit. They are lost asking for help. People that have been in my life, some I haven't seen in many years.There spirit tells me they always known this about me, my gift so they come. We talk, sometimes they may be still young looking, but I get they very old, drained, lost.
Waking life they wouldn't have a clue or know of this. Mostly, these ppl are depressed, heavy drinker/smoker.
I cant just come out & tell them these things because they just think im a crazy nut LOL. Im not sure how to go about it??? Its so hard to see love one hurting when there spirit is screaming out to be free.

Iv began studying in hopes to be a counsellor, help people. But now I acknowledge this gift I have & listen. Im getting more called to my spiritual path. I know I have so much more to learn & I never stop asking why
I guess only time will tell, my path will be revealed.

Also with the quote you shared. Thank you again, I passed it on to someone. They were aware of the quote, but now they understand what that msg means for them.
Well you helped 3 of us because 1st person i spoke to past it to another. Which helped them :)

miny
Quartz

Postby miny » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 am

Howdy, looking for abit of help I guess.
I'm feeling like I am in a battle field. The more I grow & become stronger. It seems there is a negative force trying to destroy me. My family seem to be very negative towards me. Blaming me for everything wrong in there life. I'm beginning to question if this gift is a curse or a gift from god. I'm always getting warnings in my dreams about a wk or so before something bad is going to happen in the family. I let someone know, but no one ever listens. If we have been shown something in advanced in dream. What is the meaning of it? Are we able to change the out come?? Or is it just a little heads up this is coming ur way.. Lol. No one around me seems to like me going on my spiritual path. So much negativity towards it all.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Do you have any idea on what the black owl dream could mean? Understanding on these animals that come to me.
Its not in my nature to ignore, tho I have tried before. Only as I'm a young mother of three children. And don't know a lot about it all. If its a gift I have, I want to take it further for the good & love. Its always been in me too wanna help people.

What do you suggest is a good way to start.
Ways of remembering my dreams when I wake. A good teacher is always good!

Its something iv known to be with me most my life, but wasn't until the last couple yrs. I'm more aware!

Thankyou
Hi miny :)

Try to get yourself a Good dream book and sign book with animals in it, once you understand the meaning of the animals that come to you in your dreams or premonitions it will be easier to figure out the meaning and also what you felt emotionally in that dream eg. happy, sad, frightened, calm, uneasy, go with what you were feeling in that dream i do and it all makes sense in the end.

You are being opened up slowly to your spiritual path and purpose here, your spiritual guides will progress you with your learning as well as you will have the necessary experieneces in life that are meant for your learning and growth that go hand in hand with your spiritual path and purpose. O:-) Godbless.
Owls a significiant dream symbol...A powerful symbol of transfornation (your spiritual learning) Ability to see clearly where thins may seem dark...Wisdom...May signify a coming transformation (feelings and intuition getting stronger) nothing to fear you will be shown and guided all the way with anything you need to understand more everything will be shown to you what you need to learn and know O:-) .
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am

Solo how do I delete this whole post?

Also i understand what your saying about finding a teacher! But question?? Where do I find one? I have put it out to the universe. I have spoken to many people around me but they just don't understand. I dont feel i need to go to another psychic. Most are just about money & dont seem to really give you anything at all. The pay check is more important!!!
For me it is not that i am wanting to develop my skills to give readings to others. But have a more understanding with everything. A believe a spiritual gift is not something that should be used to make money off. So for me it is about finding the right teacher!!!
I have been told to maybe go back to church. But i feel that thats not what i want to do as i dont believe in religion. I dont need to read books, iv read enough lol.

What do you suggest??
Hi Miny :)

A spiritual path is one we choose, and we are chosen for by God. :ymhug:
Special people who God knows are going to use their gifts in the right way for the good and soul purpose of helping others are chosen.
There are many who believe they have gifts because as we are all born with intuition and insight, they may pick up a thing or two that will be right and through ego believe they have enough of a gift to give readings to people and make alot of money from that by giving people false hope and false readings.
Those kind of people do not go on working for long Spirit will put a stop to those kind of people by sending them people who will expose them and know as soon as they open their mouths they are full of shit.
This strongly goes for those who attempt to trick people with mediumship and believe they can connect to our loved ones on the other side, when a person who is sitting across from you is wanting a message from their loved one that you have never seen or met before and dont know anything about them or their family or their deceased loved ones they know straight away from what you bring through about them is true or false there is a big difference between guessing things or giving very little evidence and proof of the deceased person and a medium that has been born with gifts of that kind to help others through grief and loss, clairvoyants, healers, mediums are born not made you either have gifts to work with for the good of others or you dont.
Now the money side of things, any light worker has the right to charge for their wisdom, time, energy and knowledge of knowing how to help a person that is of the highest of Gods love, healing, wisdom, truth and guidance.
Light workers have bills to pay themselves, genuine light workers will not over charge it is only the ones who charge too much through their ego's and greed that arent working purely for the good of others, alot of light workers like myself help charities and good causes, i charge $20 for my readings, healings and mediumship and i donate out of that $20 to the K9 doggy rescue home, the Cat Haven and to the Head Injured Society as my son died with head injuries when he was killed on his motorbike.
I have needed help myself many years ago and i couldnt afford to pay the price that particular reader was charging so i was turned away i do not turn anyone away if they dont have $20 for the reading i dont turn any one away it comes back tenfold to you when you help another in need but doesnt have money and i have been in that situation for many years raising two kids on my own working doing cleaning and taking in ironing to make ends meet.
Readers who do charge too much and think of only the money not about giving the right kind of help to others only target the rich and read in the area's that are full of people with an abundance of money but that is a lesson for them to learn also, it is all about helping all people from all walks of life not just those who are very rich another lesson for those kind of readers is this people are not fools after time they will see that nothing that was brought forward for them meant anything they were given alot of rubbish so they will put the word around to other people to be aware of that reader everything is controlled by spirit and karma so if any reader is taking advantage of any gifts through greed or ego they will be exposed and stopped.
Charities and certain organization that work hard to help others but dont have government funding to do that such as the k9 resuce shelters would suffer badly if no donations were coming in so light workers who are genuine and do charge for their professionsal services are helping even more by giving to needy organizations that in turn help others, it is only wrong when egotisical, greedy non gifted people charge ridiculous prices through their ego believing they are real readers and as i have said Karma takes care of those people.
There is alot more to Light workers that you will not understand as yet, but as you go through life and have the necessary experiences you chose to have to be part of your purpose here you will understand more of what i am saying.
You may be in a position one day when a cause you are passionate about may need donations or they will be forced to close down causing heartache and suffering to those who need help, so while you believe and have an opinion that light workers shouldnt charge for their services, you may need to turn that around and want to raise money in a good way for an organization or charity that needs help to be able to help others.
Not every light worker has a husband who earns good money to fall back on, there are many of us who are living on pensions just struggling to get through one week to the next and i have been grateful to be able to earn $20 so i can eat or put that money towards a bill that is due and spirit always send me what i need from helping others like i do on this site free of charge what goes around comes around.
I am passionate about helping others but some people need to be put right on a few things that they havent yet experienced or lived through such as really hard times raising two children on your own paying rent,to keep a roof over your head, bills, clothes, food, medical, schooling, just trying to survive for some is not easy when you do not have a man to help you in that way.
We have every right to charge for our knowledge,and wisdom,that has taken us many years of progression from spirit and what we have had to experience in life to be able to help others and the fact that we are genuine with our gifts and we use them in the right way.
You wouldnt go to a hairdresser and ask for a free perm or hair cut, they have costs to pay for their living, and you wouldnt go into a cafe and expect a free lunch they too have costs to meet it is no different for genuine light workers who have children mortages, rent and bills to pay without the help of a man bringing in a good wage and even with a man some do not earn a big wage to allow for the luxury of a wife staying at home there are two people working families these days just so they can survive. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:50 am

Howdy, looking for abit of help I guess.
I'm feeling like I am in a battle field. The more I grow & become stronger. It seems there is a negative force trying to destroy me. My family seem to be very negative towards me. Blaming me for everything wrong in there life. I'm beginning to question if this gift is a curse or a gift from god. I'm always getting warnings in my dreams about a wk or so before something bad is going to happen in the family. I let someone know, but no one ever listens. If we have been shown something in advanced in dream. What is the meaning of it? Are we able to change the out come?? Or is it just a little heads up this is coming ur way.. Lol. No one around me seems to like me going on my spiritual path. So much negativity towards it all.
There are no curses from God or negative forces against you if you have been chosen and you choose a spiritual path to work with God for the good of others with any gift you are given you should know already that you are with the Highest of Gods Love, Truth, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Healing, and compassion it is only your lack of maturity and understanding yet of what you need to learn, we do not get stronger and grow ourselves, spirit progresses us not us, if your ego tells you that you are growing stronger then that is all it is, you dont have the wisdom to know if you are growing stronger that is ego, not spirit, and that is what you are learning at the moment and your dreams are a good indidcation of that, you are telling family of bad things that is not spirit, or how spirit works but you will find that out the curse is your ego and confusion not spirit as you will find out.

You are getting very confused about alot of things, and you have yet to learn alot before you fully understand
everything about a spiritual path and spiritual gifts but you will learn the reality of it all when you are more mature and more progressed from spirit to the level where they feel you are capable of progressing to and you will learn valuable insight a valuable lessons from your experiences that will show you the truth of what a spiritual path truly is and how to use any gifts in the right way first of all you will be learning how to seperate the false from the real thing you will need to learn to trust what you feel and learn to trust your spirit guides and what they are all about.
There is no way spirit will let you work with others unless you are fully progressed to the level they know you are capable of working with your gifts to help others with, you will always be tested with people that come into your life as part of your spiritual learning and progression, spirit will shut down and expose any fraudulent workers who make money out of fraudulent gifts through greed and ego there is no room for those kind of so called pyschics but they have lessons to learn too we are all here learn on many levels according to what we have chosen in this lifetime..

We all get warnings through dreams, signs or our guides, we can only give warnings we have no control over the outcome of any one life here what will be will be, and i would high recommend you keep quiet about your dreams of warnings to the family because you are obviously frightening them or causing them stress if you had a dream in detail about a warning..eg...somone in the family who you know drives too fast needs to slow down then you can pass on that message, and it is up to that person if they want to take heed or not you cannot change what is destined to be for another individual if that person has an accident through their free will and choice of speeding then that is what they have chosen to do if they survive that accident has been a lesson for them to learn from if they want to learn it is up to them if that person wants to keep on trying their luck with speeding and surviving they may find next time they wont be so luck.

We are not responsible for anothers life here, and if another doesnt like the fact you are on a spiritual path then that is their problem but i would keep things to yourself while you are learning you dont need to go around telling people something bad is going to happen in the family when you dont know who or what is going to happen those kind of things do not come from your spirit guides they are coming from a lower astral energy, that is not what we are about we can only give warnings we never give death that is not up to us and is out of our hands God is the only one who knows when our time here is finished until you are given a dream that you know is clear with a warning i would keep quiet you will only put stress, annoy people and cause uneccessary problems with family or anyone who are told something bad is going to happen that is not part of our progression from spirit and you are given these dreams so you know the difference and when to say something and when not too because you are not giving any solid help or a clear warning to anyone something bad will happen is not your spirit guides and it is not what people need to hear.
Spiritual workers who are meant to work with with their gifts to help others in need, each have their own way of working no one is the same with how we work we are all progressed in our own way and time of what we are meant to learn and how we are meant learn and work that is all taken care of for us by our spiritual guides according to how it was meant to be for us as individuals.
If we feel we are progressing and try to be egotistical with any gift spirit will pull us down a peg or two in other words we do not have the wisdom that spirit has and if we try and to be something we are not by showing off to others then spirit will come in and give us a lesson on humility and that happens to us all when we need it so we can be more humble and grounded within ourselves and with our ego's .
You will learn as you go along the things you need to learn that are important if you are to do any kind of work with spirit and through spirit for the good of others :)

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Jazz,

I went to a new age expo last weekend. I sat through some of the work shops, watched mediums, but more watched the crowd. I found there was a lot of older people there, and I spoke to a few of them, and they were mainly ladies looking to connect with their husbands. One particular lady whose husband had been passed for 4 years was desperate for a message. I did say to her that her husband was around her, and she just needed to sit and feel it, and explained about my 100 year old gran who still sees her husband after 32 years he has been gone. She booked a reading with a UK reader, and I am not sure how it went. But in the mean time I had some yoga healing done, and I was thinking of this lady and her husband, and I felt that he was jumping up and down wanting to talk to her, he seemed so excited, then the lady that was doing the healing woke me up lol.

But what I am getting at is that there were so many people there, being charged $ 30.00 for 20 minute reading, I had one done, did not think much of it it was ok, but these people are in real need. I would love to be able to connect with their loved ones and give them a message that they all dearly want. I hope to one day, but there is no way I would charge that much (or anything at all to elderly lonely person) to have the pleasure of doing that for them. I envy you Jazz for being able to, and hope that my journey takes me their too. I also no these people just need someone to talk to, and seems mean that they have to give so much of their pensions away to do it.

M xx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Jazz,

I went to a new age expo last weekend. I sat through some of the work shops, watched mediums, but more watched the crowd. I found there was a lot of older people there, and I spoke to a few of them, and they were mainly ladies looking to connect with their husbands. One particular lady whose husband had been passed for 4 years was desperate for a message. I did say to her that her husband was around her, and she just needed to sit and feel it, and explained about my 100 year old gran who still sees her husband after 32 years he has been gone. She booked a reading with a UK reader, and I am not sure how it went. But in the mean time I had some yoga healing done, and I was thinking of this lady and her husband, and I felt that he was jumping up and down wanting to talk to her, he seemed so excited, then the lady that was doing the healing woke me up lol.

But what I am getting at is that there were so many people there, being charged $ 30.00 for 20 minute reading, I had one done, did not think much of it it was ok, but these people are in real need. I would love to be able to connect with their loved ones and give them a message that they all dearly want. I hope to one day, but there is no way I would charge that much (or anything at all to elderly lonely person) to have the pleasure of doing that for them. I envy you Jazz for being able to, and hope that my journey takes me their too. I also no these people just need someone to talk to, and seems mean that they have to give so much of their pensions away to do it.

M xx
Hi :)
I know where what you mean, i feel you do have the potential to connect to our loved ones, to get through what you did already is a step in the right direction, your guides progress you with any gifts such as meduimship if you were born with that gift which i feel you were then you will progress with that in divine timing and from your experiences :)
I know how much comfort it does bring to another when you have the reasurrance of knowing your loved ones hasnt left you for ever and that they are with us and around us with their love and presence and we do see them again when it is our time to leave, i was given alot of comfort from the lovely old english medium my mum took me to shortly after i lost my son, and she was amazing, she was the one who told me i had her gifts of mediumship and when my grief becomes lighter i will be helping those who are going through grief she taught me alot about the spirit world and i have a lot to be grateful having been in her presence and energy she was in her 80's nursing a husband at home with a brain tumour she had healing too she was a lovely soul she lost two daughters herself so she knows all about grief of losing a child and loved ones.
I would love to be able to help more people desperate for a message becuase i know what comfort it does bring we miss them for so many years some of us and its hard to get on with life without them so a message from them just helps that process and makes us feel comforted. :ymhug: take care jazzxx

misperfect007
Selenite

Postby misperfect007 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 am

Hi jazz

your very sweet and comforting to talk to and i thank you for that. your answers are very well thought out and very easy to understand, and I thank you for that. i have to remind you how much I and others really appreciate your work on this site. I hope you have found some peace with the loss of your son, as you have helped me with my loss.

so again thank you Misperfect

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

Hi jazz

your very sweet and comforting to talk to and i thank you for that. your answers are very well thought out and very easy to understand, and I thank you for that. i have to remind you how much I and others really appreciate your work on this site. I hope you have found some peace with the loss of your son, as you have helped me with my loss.

so again thank you Misperfect
Thankyou and bless you :ymhug: that sweet old meduim i saw saved my life, i really believe that because without knowing i had something to live for i wouldnt be here now, my true purpose here took me out of a big black hole and threw me out in the physical world again to face the reality of i cannot get my son back but i do have to not be so selfish for myself and stop thinking of myself and start living for my daugher and then one grandson my parents, my family, friends and for myself.

It was very hard getting through each day as you will know, i was addicted to sleeping pills and just wanted to close everything off by sleeping , when i was awake everything was too real for me to cope with so i would take a handfull of pills and go back to sleep , i was taking a months supply of pills sometimes less and i would have to go to different doctors to get more tablets when it all caught up with me when my daughter told my doctor what i was doing out of love bless her but i was in so much emotional pain i didnt know how to deal with it other than go to sleep.

It was a long journey of getting from there to here now, and i feel abit like the old wise meduim i went to see over 24 years ago getting older and wiser thank goodness :) but i am still learning myself we are always learning here and beyond i take the time to try and explain things to pass on that i know to be the truth about spiritual matters as i have experienced much of that which has been shown to me by my guides, my son and spirit, i read so much that isnt true and some people are still using God to their beliefs of man made rules of religion that frighten people and give people the wrong idea of our God and i will defend what i know against ignorrance and those who do not have a true understanding and knowledge of things here on this physical world and beyond i want people to know God is on our side and he does not like people using his name in vain to frighten others with they preach without the full wisdom and knowledge of knowing what they are saying to people only what they believe or have been brainwashed with from their upbringing of man made rules of religion but thank goodness there are people who will come into their lives and give them comfort against their fear of God and put them right about his love for us.

More and more light workers are coming into this earth plane sent by God to help those in need of love , comfort, reasurrance, hope and faith and to understand our God is of love.
We choose this path before we come here and we are chosen because God knows we will use our gifts in the right way those who abuse any gift will not be progressed to the level of his teachings to be able to have the wisdom and connection to spirit and the spirit world to do his work of helping others in need, they have hard lessons to learn that you cannot abuse others and make money out of other peoples sadness, grief, hardship and pain they always have a choice to change and work for the good with their gifts and drop the ego and greed or stay on the path they are on only to be exposed as frauds every where they go spirit makes sure no one will be abused by them in that way again.

It is a wonderful journey and feeling when you know you have the kind of love and help available from God and spirit to be able to pass on to others it is calming, peaceful, comforting and nice to know it is there when you feel alone at times in your own life.
You will be fine just trust that spirit and God look after us when we are doing their work for the good of others they know so many souls here need help, love, healing, guidance, and comfort from their loved ones who are in spirit and this is what our work is all about :ymhug: we learn from the physical lifes experiences as part of our spiritual learning and understanding here, they go hand in hand spirit progress us to the level of learning they know we are ready for so just go with the flow of knowing we are shown what we need to see and feel with any gift we have for a better understanding we are always given what we need at any time we feel lost. :) jazzxx

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”