Continuous dreams of a guy.

prussian_chic
Quartz

Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby prussian_chic » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi:D

for the past 5 years I've been having continuous dreams about a guy I went to high school with. We we're somewhat friends, only ever 'made out' once. Nothing more, he chased me for a bit but I didn't proceed with anything.

5 years ago I started dreaming about him, a year later he tracked me down online (social networking site), I closed my page then he found me again end of last year (facebook). During the very short online chats with him I always have a very weird 'chemistry' feeling with him, I don't know why.
My dreams about him are always about us being together and being in love. To the point where I wake up & feel like I'm deeply in love with him, it usually wears off once I start getting on with my day.
I've heard of our subconcious 'living out' a relationship because it never 'lived out' in real life. Could this be what is happening now? If it is, how do I get it to finish?

We both moved to Australia about a year apart from eachother. He lives in WA, me in QLD which just makes things even the more interesting.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

yep its just an emotional dream.. possibly due to the lack of love in your life..
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

prussian_chic
Quartz

Re: Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby prussian_chic » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

LOL thanks a bunch!

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”