Continuous dreams of a guy.

prussian_chic
Quartz

Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby prussian_chic » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi:D

for the past 5 years I've been having continuous dreams about a guy I went to high school with. We we're somewhat friends, only ever 'made out' once. Nothing more, he chased me for a bit but I didn't proceed with anything.

5 years ago I started dreaming about him, a year later he tracked me down online (social networking site), I closed my page then he found me again end of last year (facebook). During the very short online chats with him I always have a very weird 'chemistry' feeling with him, I don't know why.
My dreams about him are always about us being together and being in love. To the point where I wake up & feel like I'm deeply in love with him, it usually wears off once I start getting on with my day.
I've heard of our subconcious 'living out' a relationship because it never 'lived out' in real life. Could this be what is happening now? If it is, how do I get it to finish?

We both moved to Australia about a year apart from eachother. He lives in WA, me in QLD which just makes things even the more interesting.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 pm

yep its just an emotional dream.. possibly due to the lack of love in your life..
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

prussian_chic
Quartz

Re: Continuous dreams of a guy.

Postby prussian_chic » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

LOL thanks a bunch!

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”