I need some advice

Jessica M
Quartz

I need some advice

Postby Jessica M » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 am

Last year i had a dream my dad died of a heart attack,i watched him grab his heart in pain and die in my dream,a couple of day later my mom told me they where going to a friends funeral who died recently not from anything bad bug she was old.Then the day after the funeral my parents say someone who was coming back from the funeral had a heart attack in their car and died,so i thought that was where the dream was from they where related and mt brain just used something familiar to describe the events.But today my mom said if my dad keep's eating so much he's going to end up getting a heart attack and the dream popped into my head that was the first think i thought about,because my dad will eat 2 breakfast sandwiched instead of one,i forget how much my dad weighs almost 200 but im just guessing.So what should i do about it?

Shaya
Celestite

Re: I need some advice

Postby Shaya » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 am

Last year i had a dream my dad died of a heart attack,i watched him grab his heart in pain and die in my dream,a couple of day later my mom told me they where going to a friends funeral who died recently not from anything bad bug she was old.Then the day after the funeral my parents say someone who was coming back from the funeral had a heart attack in their car and died,so i thought that was where the dream was from they where related and mt brain just used something familiar to describe the events.But today my mom said if my dad keep's eating so much he's going to end up getting a heart attack and the dream popped into my head that was the first think i thought about,because my dad will eat 2 breakfast sandwiched instead of one,i forget how much my dad weighs almost 200 but im just guessing.So what should i do about it?
Hi Jess :)

I know dreams can be a bit scary at times, when it involves the ones we love, our dreams can give us little warning for others, and we can pass on any warnings and thats all we can do it is up to the person we give it to if they want to take notice of the warning or not.

Your mum and you are being shown little warnings about his health with his eating, and perhaps your mum and yourself can tell him in a way about his eating habits that they could lead to having bad health and heart problems, maybe your mum can persuede him to go to a doctor and get checked out.

Try not to focus on your Dad actually dying from what you dreamt, it was just a warning to pass on to your Dad about his eating habits sometimes our loved ones can be very stubborn [-( but if it is to do with health then the body will provide your dad with any proof of that he needs to see a doctor then he will have to decide if he wants to do something about it so he can be in better health and have better eating habits.

We are given lots of signs around us to warn us and show us for ourselves and others and with what you have been saying from your dream and from your mum you have both been given warnings to pass on to your Dad.

Love and light shaya :ymhug:

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:51 am

Thanks will do

kalin
Quartz

Postby kalin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

I am not a dream expert however i would like to offer something you may not have thought of.

Dreaming of a loved one , in such circumstances, would be alarming for you and there are people who do dream of future events but look closely at the details.

Your father clutching his heart in pain...have you been thru a relationship breakup recently or are you sad over something? Father usually represents an authorative figure, has there been anyone whom you feel had a certain control over you or that you looked up to who has hurt you in some way?
A funeral could be the end of something that has been troubling you or has run its course, this could be friendship, job, r/ship or even a sport or project that no longer has your attention.

Because your father is not a healthy eater and your mother has warned him, it is natural for you to recall your dream as being a warning that your dad may be in some kind of health crisis but that may not be the meaning behind the dream.

Only you can sort it out, but try not looking at the obvious and go a little beyond by applying the dream to your life and what is going on in it.
If you can find no relevance to you, then go thru the dream again, take note of your feelings at different stages of the dream...really look into it, and you may discover the true meaning of it as you can FEEL it in a lot of cases.

If you think this is a health warning for your dad, please tell him about it and your concerns, and i wish you all the best

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”