A dream of a lightening storm approaching

PiperLove
Quartz

A dream of a lightening storm approaching

Postby PiperLove » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:46 am

I am a big believer that some of our dreams are foretelling our future for us. When I wake up, I normally forget most of what I dream within minutes, but sometimes that dream will have something that stands out to me that makes me grab my IPad and look up its meaning.

I am also a big believer in the meanings of animals in our dreams, and when I have one in my dream I am quick to look into that as well.

Well, a few weeks ago, I had a dream that a dark and angry looking lightening storm was approaching. I looked out the window and there it was in the distance. Nobody else around seemed concerned, but I headed for the nearest closet to hide until the storm passed, but I woke up before reaching that closet.

When I looked up the possible meaning of this, it indicated that some difficult times are possibly ahead for me. I just lost my mother last year to cancer, and pretty much most of 2015 was a very stressful time in my life, and then my father has already had two heart attacks recently, within a couple of months of each other, and the doctor seems certain that his heart is too damage to repair now. Frankly, how much more am I in for? That particular dream has me a bit worried. :-??

jazz
Angelite

Re: A dream of a lightening storm approaching

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi Piperlove,
I am sorry that you lost your Mum to cancer last year it is a very difficult painful emotional time for anyone to go through I lost my Dear Mum to cancer too.

I feel with your dream about the storm and dark clouds represented what you have gone through and now with your Dad's health the way it is you fear the worst is going to happen.
You said no one else seemed concerned about the storm but you went into the cupboard to hide until the storm passed that to me represents you wish nothing else would happen and you want it all to go away and that again is you fearing the worst with your Dad.
Try not to hook too much into your fears I know its hard not too with what you are going through emotionally dreams can come to us because of our fears and worries and when I read that no one else was concerned to me that said you are creating too much fear for yourself.

I hope that has helped in some way.
Blessings to you jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:05 am

Thank you Jazz! I do hope that it is just my fears being brought to light in my dreams, and I really shouldn't read too much into the symbol of the lightening storm, but I wasn't fearful of my father's heart condition at the time I had the dream. About a week after the dream is when I learned that my father's heart had been too badly damaged to risk repairing it through surgery.

(I tend to be long-winded, so bare with me through the rest of this.)

Prior to the dream, my knowledge of my father's condition looked more positive than that. We were first told that he would need bypass surgery, but he needed time to recover from his latest heart attack before the doctor's would be okay with such an important surgery. That's no longer their assessment now.

Currently they feel because of the damage to his heart, and his age (74 years old), bypass surgery is too much of a risk, and they highly advise against it. Medication and a pacemaker they feel is the safest for my father's condition. Although, they are not sure that his heart will respond to the pacemaker should a moment come when his heart rate gets low enough for the pacemaker to send a shock to it. This I found out yesterday afternoon during my father's recent doctor's appointment. I couldn't be there in person, but my father's caregiver called me via Skype and I was able to see and hear the appointment. My father is very weak, and he looked very weak, and frankly, he looked 94 years old instead of 74. It is not easy for a son/daughter to see such a rapid decline in their parent's health and physical condition.

So, I may not have been fearful for my father's condition prior to this dream, I certainly am now.

I just want to add one more thing, I've had many dreams in previous years, even as a child, where a tornado or a giant wall of water (tsunami) was heading directly towards my home and it is usually the same type of dream, nobody else is concerned about it but me or they just aren't aware of it and I don't feel I have enough time to warn them so I just hide instead. Seeing tornadoes or a giant tsunami is what I normally see in dreams like that, but this lightening storm dream, well, the black clouds and devilish lightening strike was rather vivid, and I don't remember ever seeing one in my dreams before. I could be wrong of course, since we forget most of our dreams anyway.

Nevertheless, as always your words are very comforting. Thank you!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:16 am

You are very welcome Piperlove,
My heart goes out to you with what you are going through emotionally with your Dad, I lost my Dad with a heart condition also, he became very weak and I was always scared for him to have an operation, he was to have a stint put into the heart to help the blood flow but he passed during the operation he was just too weak within himself for that kind of operation.
He had survived so many operations during his life time but as he aged his heart became his main health problem.
Losing parents is very hard emotionally for us it is part of life we all have to face at some time and because most of us have our parents in our life for a long time it is very hard to cope emotionally when we lose them.
I miss them and my son every day of my life I know they are with me in spirit so is their love and that keeps me going until I see them again :ymhug:

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”