The 3rd parachute dream

mooba
Quartz

The 3rd parachute dream

Postby mooba » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm

The first parachute dream I remember was when I decided to parachute along the streets before sunset and then the wind started to pick and dark clouds started forming and the parachute was getting out of control lifter me higher and higher and i decided to let go of the parachute and fell to the ground.

Then I had another parachute dream which I forgot the details about

And when I woke up today, another parachute dream! This time the weather was fine and I was parachuting down on an urban road, yet again the parachute was uncontrollable and I didn't know how to get down from it. It took me what felt like forever and kilometetres down a single street until I grabbed a hold of an electricity wooden post with my legs and swung the parachute around the pole until I could slide down from it and a man helped released me from the straps of the parachute, he was caucasian and had dark hair. And then a bus pulled up and I asked where it will be driving to and she said Peninsula so I didn't hope on, instead I went to my ex boyfriend's high school and a black man was waiting to seduce me? Before the parachute dream I was running away with a group of people from a specific woman in a large shopping centre, I have no idea why but I was getting away pretty fast but she would somehow find me! It was creepy..

and I'm so glad i woke up..

Can anyone interpret my dreams for me? thankss

mooba
Quartz

Re: The 3rd parachute dream

Postby mooba » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Actually I think from researching online it meant that I wanted to be free from a person or of a situation.. ?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:46 am

Actually I think from researching online it meant that I wanted to be free from a person or of a situation.. ?
It is good that you are doing your own research with dreams there are many books that will explain dreams, I go by what I was feeling emotionally in a dream, and work it out from there and what is happening in my life at the time of that dream.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:29 pm

at least you had a parachute :D
Some of my dreams falling do not include parachutes :))
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”