Nostradamus and this decade ahead

truestar
Quartz

Nostradamus and this decade ahead

Postby truestar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Jazz and Chris! I'm wondering - do you both at all follow or give any cred to Nostradamus's prophesies?

I find some of these interesting considering the resignation of the pope. Do you both have any thoughts about the years ahead and what might manifest in them? I think there will be serious financial upheaval beginning 2014, and most surely 2015-2017ish. The world just seems like an even scarier place this decade. What do you think?

" Quatrain II.41
The great star for seven days will burn, The cloud will cause two suns to appear: The big mastiff all night will howl, When the great pontiff changes countries.

Quatrain VI.6 (Paulus)
There will appear towards the North, Not far from Cancer the bearded star: Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria, The great one of Rome will die, the night over. "

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Nostradamus and this decade ahead

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:31 pm

interesting..

you might enjoy this
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Everything he has predicted so far has happened he was amazing to see that far into the future, it makes you wonder doesn't it about what will happen in our world I know God has control over how much destruction will take place in our world he is not going to let evil just take over and destroy our world that he created he will bring in Divine Intervention when it is needed so we need not fear that the World is going to come to an end when certain people tell us that just a thought no one has to agree.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:51 am

About 6 months ago or so, I did have a very vivid dream about the President of the U.S.A...He was with a few people and they met near water to discuss things I remember trying to get to see him to warn him he was in danger but his body guards wouldn't let me speak to him and wouldn't take me seriously.

The dream was about him boarding some boat or doing a speech near water and that is where the danger is and with all the terrorists attacks we are having now at random the dream was telling me he is being targeted to put the country in a state of panic if the President of the United States of America was God forbid ever killed or very badly injured.
That is how they plan to overtake us all they will target the leaders or anyone of importance and try to kill them because it will bring them victory in their eyes and put any state or country in panic mode, then they will strike again and again while they believe we are at our most vulnerable time.

I feel there will be a time of quiet then they will strike at big targets that will cripple the economy and every day lives of people I see a threat to well known or famous bridges in America and Australia so I hope they are watched and patrolled all times same with gas factories, and anything to do with fuel.

I see a spider web of them all over the world one connects to another they are many but will be few according to Gods Laws of Justice.
Good will always prevail over evil many lives will be taken by those who are innocent and the brave who fight against this evil such evil will not rule us or break us, as a stronger force works against them Gods force of warriors will fight beside all of the good in countries under attack of such evil and they will eventually be cut down bringing them to their knee's to face our Law and they will go on to face God for their acts of evil on the Earth Plane and his Universal Laws of Justice.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”