confused

paddyo1
Quartz

confused

Postby paddyo1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

about a month ago i started dreaming about a GF from 30 yrs ago ,we only went out for a short but this girl really got to me and although i never said anything to her i wanted to marry her. I came down with agrophobia before i had a chance to ask her and with my confusion of what was happening to me i broke it off as l didn`t want to drag her down with me . It took 4 years to get over it and in this time she had married another which broke my heart .
I married about 3 years after that but while it has been good it hasnt been great.Anyway 2 days after the dreams started i was working at a factory and went for a break on the canteen table was a newspaper which was a couple of days old ,being a sport loving male l just opened the paper heading towards the sports section but it opened at the death notices and staring at me was a notice for her dad who i always felt knew that i wanted to marry his daughter. I couldn`t beleive it . A couple of days later i sent her a card threw the funeral parlour as l dont know where she lives telling her how sorry to read of her dad`s passing and what nice things her dad had said to me , i told her of my regrets of my actions towards her at the time and if she needed anything to email me. And so for a month now i have had broken sleeps and think about her all the time . l do feel as though i`m being tested by whatever for reasons i dont understand can you see something?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: confused

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm

it is an emotional dream, you are missing something in your life, which you yearn for, and it is showing in your dreams.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

kalin
Quartz

Re: confused

Postby kalin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Was there any particular thing that happened prior to your recent dreams about this girl?

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”