confused

paddyo1
Quartz

confused

Postby paddyo1 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:06 pm

about a month ago i started dreaming about a GF from 30 yrs ago ,we only went out for a short but this girl really got to me and although i never said anything to her i wanted to marry her. I came down with agrophobia before i had a chance to ask her and with my confusion of what was happening to me i broke it off as l didn`t want to drag her down with me . It took 4 years to get over it and in this time she had married another which broke my heart .
I married about 3 years after that but while it has been good it hasnt been great.Anyway 2 days after the dreams started i was working at a factory and went for a break on the canteen table was a newspaper which was a couple of days old ,being a sport loving male l just opened the paper heading towards the sports section but it opened at the death notices and staring at me was a notice for her dad who i always felt knew that i wanted to marry his daughter. I couldn`t beleive it . A couple of days later i sent her a card threw the funeral parlour as l dont know where she lives telling her how sorry to read of her dad`s passing and what nice things her dad had said to me , i told her of my regrets of my actions towards her at the time and if she needed anything to email me. And so for a month now i have had broken sleeps and think about her all the time . l do feel as though i`m being tested by whatever for reasons i dont understand can you see something?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: confused

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm

it is an emotional dream, you are missing something in your life, which you yearn for, and it is showing in your dreams.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

kalin
Quartz

Re: confused

Postby kalin » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Was there any particular thing that happened prior to your recent dreams about this girl?

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”