"Sai Ma"

solo
Celestite

"Sai Ma"

Postby solo » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 pm

I purchased a book on Sai Baba back in 1998 titled, (My Loving Son SATHYA SAI BABA), and its author - Sai Ma Sakunthala.....better known as Sai Ma.

After reading it I was so overwhelmed of the greatness and devotion that this woman held for Sai Baba, that it prompted me to quickly write a letter expressing my gratitude for such a book. Three weeks passed and still I received no reply, even though I sent with the letter a self stamped envelop with my name and address on it.
Then one morning my letter returned unopened. On the face of the letter was written in large print (Return To Sender - no one at this address).

I couldn't believe it, I was so much hoping to make contact with this wonderful woman who wrote of the many miracles that had occurred throughout her home and else where. And of the love she held for Sai Baba. Yet it was not to be.

So with some disappointment I tried to put it behind me. Then that very same night of the day the letter arrived, while I slept soundly in my bed, I was taken out of body where I found myself standing before a woman who I believed to be Sai Ma. She stood before me saying not a word, but giving off a beautiful smile while her face was all aglow with a hidden light that radiated from somewhere deep within. All I could do was stand there in complete humbleness and smile back while soaking up the warmth of her love in this glorious sight. Sai Ma then began walking ahead of me while all the time looking back in the hope that I was following. She lead the way up a slight hilly street which brought her to the main street where I noticed many shops on both sides, in fact it looked very much like the main city not far from where I live. Standing there she looked straight at me smiling, then stretched out her arm and pointed to what she wanted me to see. I looked in the direction she was pointing and saw a very large photo of Sai Baba in His orange gown. It was resting up against a large glass window inside a shop of some sought. As soon as I saw this beautiful photo my dream ended.

That morning I tried to understand the meaning of the dream, what was its purpose. To this day I am still at a loss in understanding it. Whether Sai Ma was living in the physical at that time I do not know. I never documented this I must have forgotten, though I dont usually forget things such as these. The only reason I tell this now is because last night while thinking on what to write about, this same woman whom I presume to be Sai Ma, appeared to me and said write about this experience. So here it is.

I wonder if anyone reading this knows of Sai Ma or heard of her, if so please tell me if she is still living in the physical or not. If she has passed what year was that. I give all particulars concerning Sai Ma just in case someone wants to follow this up. Also in her book she shows all the photo's in her puja (worship) room which has (Shirdi Sai Baba - Sathya Sai Baba – Jesus – and many others which clearly shows them oozing with Vibhuti ash.

Sai Ma Sakunthala
3/13 Welcome Colony
Anna Nagar West
Madrass 600 040
Telephone No: 626 33 25

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: "Sai Ma"

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Wayne you haven't tried to visit the area she was pointing at by any chance?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

solo
Celestite

Postby solo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:02 am

Hello Chris ...
Yes, I certainly did visit the place she was pointing to, only thing is, there is a BIG post office there and NOT a little shop as I was shown.
You know what Chris, in my line of work, I have often spoken with people from all walks of life, and many have told me they’ve had experiences on Sai Baba but never could they understand them, until some years later when it all falls into place.

"INCREDIBLE" ... Just this moment NOW, as I’m writing this I have discovered her meaning. (I sent her a letter but it returned unopened and unanswered. She was Re-answering my letter in the ONLY way possible, and that was through this experience. I now know she had passed and could not physically reply. By her pointing to a shop, and by showing me Sai Baba proved to me that she was indeed the Sai Ma whom I wrote the letter to. Back in 1998 when I visited the spot she pointed at, I found there a large Post Office and not a little shop. This shows me that she is returning her reply through this post office (so to speak). The photo of Baba is just her way of showing me her identity. Does this make sense.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:13 pm

oh nice
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Dreams / Prophecies”