break up prediction

esshhhaa
Quartz

break up prediction

Postby esshhhaa » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 pm

me and my boyfriend have been arguing quite abit lately. does anyone see us breaking up? also, can you see us having kids in the future? if so, when? and how many?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: break up prediction

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm

I feel you will break up in the future, and no kids.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

I feel you will break up in the future, and no kids.
chris :-bd ;;)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

esshhhaa
Quartz

Postby esshhhaa » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm

can you tell me how to fix my relationship before its too late?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:26 pm

If you cut his balls and penis off, it may help. :D

Seriously, he is just not that into you. nothing you can do to change his feelings about you.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi Esshhha :)

I am afraid you cant fix what is broken beyond repair... its just part of life.. no one can tell you how to fix something in a r/ship that has done its time, what is needed is for you to allow yourself to except what is..learn from that experience...give thanks to that experience and what it has taught you about yourself and your r/ship...bless it and let it go...then allow your self some healing and refection time to take in why that experience happened in the way it did...

Then allow yourself to live in the now ,move on and be part of the future and look forward to all that is new and going to be right and happier for you, :)

You will be fine exceptance is the hard part but it sets us free from a situation that isnt going to grow or go any where and it will just do your head trying to put what cannot be glued back together again..
Trust that you are always guided and shown the way by your Angels and guides and that there is always a bigger picture for us that God suprises us with ;) ....take care Godbless jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Predictions”