Poisoning the Planet for profit

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Poisoning the Planet for profit

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue May 01, 2012 12:49 am

For those in the know, this isn't really a prediction, because poisoning our planet is happening daily..
Some reasons are for depopulation, Some reasons to control us easily through chemical toxins in our brains. e.g. Flouride in our foods and water. Chemtrails in the skies and contaminating our soil and water. ( reason why so many birds and fish have been dying by the hundreds everywhere )

Another is because the Zionist Corporations that run our Governments want to poison our soils so we cannot grow our own food. Monsanto ( that make the toxic weed killer RoundUp ) want to control our food supply. They have developed poison resistant seeds and many Genetically Modified Foods that have been tested on animals with bad results, but say it is fine for humans..

Also you may have noticed around the world that our bees are dying... that's because Monsanto wants to eliminate pollination. Also through researching the Internet I found that Monsanto have their own special bred bees that are chemical resistant.
Some states and countries have already banned growing your own crops, so you have to pay every year for seeds that grow crops that can never pollinate to make more seeds..

Do your own research guys, you will find how evil our Zionist Governments are for profit.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

william
Quartz

Re: Poisoning the Planet for profit

Postby william » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 pm

hi chris,

what is your contact no. please? i am interested in the remote viewing. or you can call me on 0416351511

Return to “Predictions”