Chris Roubis
Angelite

5-Year-Old Autistic Child has Extraordinary Mental Powers and Psychic Abilities

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:33 pm

5-Year-Old Autistic Child has Extraordinary Mental Powers and Psychic Abilities

http://www.localterror.com/5-year-old-a ... abilities/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Re: 5-Year-Old Autistic Child has Extraordinary Mental Powers and Psychic Abilities

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:30 am

It is spiritual self our spiritual being that knows no mental or physical illnesses.

Those who are Autistic are in a world of their own that only they know and understand, in that state of mind they focus less on our physical world and ways of thinking and use their psychic abilities to their full potential without really trying...pretty amazing souls.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: 5-Year-Old Autistic Child has Extraordinary Mental Powers and Psychic Abilities

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:19 am

good point
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Chris I had the most amazing and moving experience some years ago now.
My girlfriends husband had suffered a massive stroke at work which left him brain damaged and having to be in care as he couldn't move, he had to be washed, fed and dressed by staff.

I was asked to go with my girlfriend to visit him in care.
I sat with him while my girlfriend went to get us some coffee, to my surprise he turned his head (which he couldn't do without help) and looked me in the eyes and told me through thought that he didn't want to be here any longer like he was, and that he loved his wife and kids.
I told him it was alright to leave to be at peace and that his wife and kids would then be at peace also knowing he will go on to be in the spirit world and that he would always be able to be around his loved ones in a different way with his love and that he would see them again when it was time for them to leave the Earth Plane.

I told my girlfriend what had happened and she had tears.
A few days later spirit told me to tell his wife he wouldn't be here long now 4 days later he passed in his sleep bless his heart.

That experience has never left me I will never forget that moment he turned his head and looked into my eyes to pass on that message to his wife and kids those moments make it all worth while to have this gift..
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:15 pm

OMG that was beautiful Jazz
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:33 pm

It was a heart felt moment for me Chris I have that with me forever I feel very blessed to have experienced that.

I wish more people could know if their loved ones are in a coma, or brain damaged and they want so much to be able to talk to them, to say goodbye and tell them how much they love them they can, through a medium, and they themselves can through their love for that person as it is love that connects us to our loved ones who are in the spirit world so it is with a loved one still here on this Earth Plane so even in a coma state, brain damaged, or other illnesses where a person cannot communicate it is possible to give and receive messages. :)
Our loved ones know what we are saying to them even if we believe or get upset that none of what we say is getting through to them our spiritual self is not affected by any of our Earth Plane illnesses.

I think it is lovely to know we can always communicate with our loved ones here who are too sick to know what is going on in a state of their illnesses that prevent them from doing that and when they are in the spirit world O:-)
Our loved ones are always with us watching over us and loving us just as they did when they were with us in the physical world.

blessings jazz. :ymhug:

Return to “Psychic News Stories”