Psychic looking for Kiesha finds adult's torso

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Psychic looking for Kiesha finds adult's torso

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm

A psychic trying to help find missing girl Kiesha Abrahams has discovered a woman's torso in bushland in Sydney's west.

The dismembered body was found near the edge of Eastern Creek at Doonside about 6:30pm (AEST) yesterday.

It is not believed the remains belong to Kiesha, the six-year-old who went missing from her home in nearby Mount Druitt about a fortnight ago.

Police say the woman who found the torso was walking through the bush because she had a feeling there was a body there.

The body's head, arms and legs are missing.

Today much of Nurragingy Reserve has been cordoned off while police dogs and divers search the creek and its surrounding area for more remains or anything that might be connected to the crime.

The woman has not yet been identified and a post-mortem examination is underway.

Police are appealing for anyone in the public with information to come forward.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... 980649.htm
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Shaya
Celestite

Re: Psychic looking for Kiesha finds adult's torso

Postby Shaya » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Hi :)

I dont know if this will be of any use to the police, but if there is a car yard or car crushing yard with a high wire fence that isnt too far away, from where keisha lived, it may be worth the police looking in that place i could be wrong, but it may not hurt looking there.

I also feel there is one who could easily be led, by another and do something for this person who is involved with the murder of little kiesha i saw a large man in amongst friends that were on tv with the parents of keisha some while back and he looked like he was mentally challenged in some way he wasnt that old or didnt look that old, but i feel if questioned he would be nervous and show he is hiding something, he has dark hair and i feel he isnt mature in his years to his age.
I could be wrong but i just felt as if he could be easlily persueded to do something so he feels he fits in there is certainly something not right .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

update on the story

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Two charged following torso discovery

A man has been charged with murder over the death of a Sydney mother whose headless torso was found in bushland last week.

In a bizarre turn of events, a woman claiming to be psychic says she had a vision that missing girl Kiesha Abrahams was in the Nurragingy Reserve at Doonside.

She did not find the six-year-old but she found the torso of a woman.

The head, legs and arms had been chopped off.

Police believe it is that of Kristi McDougall. The 31-year-old was a single mother to a young boy.

Ms McDougall, who lived at Carlingford, was last seen at Homebush in Sydney's west on June 19.

She told friends she was heading to the Bankstown area but she was reported missing two days later and her car was found parked at Ermington.

A police strike force was set up to investigate her disappearance.

Her parents made a public appeal for information, with her father saying that if she had done something she was ashamed of she should come home and they would forgive her.

Yesterday a Dundas man, aged 47, was arrested and charged with her murder.

A 42-year-old woman was charged with being an accessory after the fact.

Both will face Parramatta Local Court today.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010 ... 987011.htm
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic News Stories”