What Happens After You Die?

knightofalbion
Quartz

What Happens After You Die?

Postby knightofalbion » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 am

An excellent and enlightening article from Silver Birch and Maurice Barbanell

http://www.whitecrowbooks.com/books/fea ... ver_birch/
All this talk of religion, but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can, and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com

jazz
Angelite

Re: What Happens After You Die?

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:42 am

An excellent and enlightening article from Silver Birch and Maurice Barbanell

http://www.whitecrowbooks.com/books/fea ... ver_birch/
This is fantastic it puts in words what I find hard to describe about the spirit world.
We cannot die for the life of us :) we do go on in spirit and we do see all our loved ones again.
I have been with my son in the spirit world and while I was with him it was just my son and I nothing else existed except a beautiful feeling of peace, happiness and the joy of being with my son again, I didn't want to leave him when my time was up with him I woke up with tears on my pillow saying goodbye to him he gave me a huge hug, kiss and a beautiful reassuring smile that Mum I am always with you, my love is always with you and so is my presence and of course I know I will be with him when I leave this Earth Plane never to leave him again.

We miss the physical hugs and kisses of our loved ones we miss their presence being with us how they used to be how we knew them that is why it is so hard for some to lose a loved one we just want them back with us in the physical sense and sadly for some they don't believe anything exists past this Earth Plane so they go through life believing that our loved ones are gone forever so they grieve forever not finding any happiness in their still existing life on the Earth Plane the only thing that has kept me going at times is my strong beliefs that we never lose our loved ones or beloved pets and that there is a heaven, the spirit world does exist and God and all his many Angels do exist, it is God that brings us back to our loved ones in the way it is meant to be for us as individuals any happy memory or the most happiest of time we have spent with a loved one brings us to that moment again in the spirit world then our loved one reassures us we are together again in the spirit world and its like we never left them personally I cant wait to leave this Earth Plane and be with all my loved ones I miss my son so much he was just a gorgous kid he was a young man when he passed over but young at heart that is why he is suited so well to his work in the spirit world he brings little children over to be with any loved one that has passed over and because of his loving happy nature little children love to be with him and in his spirit presence of happiness.
Godbless you my darling son, Mum and Dad and thankyou for all your help, strength love and support you have given to me to carry on my work here and just to carry on when many times I wanted to give up being here. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:52 pm

After I die.. im going to haunt everyone I dislike
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:55 am

lol it would be good fun...
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:23 am

I might even have the power to smack them around a bit :-?
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:56 am

I intend to have a great time free from all the worries of the Earth Plane the best retirement place to be ever :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Nahh , im going to give the Evil on this world a very hard time
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

sammy30
Quartz

Postby sammy30 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:01 am

I heard once: "you become what was your conscience". i like this definition.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:27 am

That's a nice way to look at that Sammy, because that is what we are all hoping to achieve a higher level of consciences.
blessings jazz.

Return to “Psychic News Stories”