Nannup Family Missing 2008

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Nannup Family Missing 2008

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:57 am

SLAL

I am slowly getting together and contacting some great experienced psychics from all over the world.
These people will voluntarily help us with their gifts, in order to find more clues to help solve these cases.

This forum has slowly sparked interest to local and international viewers with gifted abilities to help solve missing person cases.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:16 am

Good news Chris.

Cannot thank you enough for taking the interest and hosting the discussions discreetly the way that you have and your not inconsiderable contributions along the way.

With any luck as we gain experience maybe we will actually get better at this line of research.

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Sorry Shann...

Due to current events, We will not be speaking to any opportunists other than the Australian Police on matters such as this.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Missing Persons”