Missing Perth Woman

shopgirl
Quartz

Missing Perth Woman

Postby shopgirl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:04 am

Firstly hello and thank you to anyone who can contribute to this post.

I was just wondering if anyone has any information regarding a girl I knew that went missing more than 12 years ago.

The case has never been solved and recently has appeared in the news again.

Her name is Sarah and she was 20 years old when she disappeared. I was surprised to see this case come into the spolight again because it coincided with me frequently thinking of her and wondering what happened. We were not close friends but more aquaintences for about 7 years.

Over to all of you and as always thank you.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing Perth Woman

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Firstly hello and thank you to anyone who can contribute to this post.

I was just wondering if anyone has any information regarding a girl I knew that went missing more than 12 years ago.

The case has never been solved and recently has appeared in the news again.

Her name is Sarah and she was 20 years old when she disappeared. I was surprised to see this case come into the spolight again because it coincided with me frequently thinking of her and wondering what happened. We were not close friends but more aquaintences for about 7 years.

Over to all of you and as always thank you.

Hi shopgirl :)

I am suprised that those pyschics they have on tv, for best psychics dont offer their help more as this is more their forte, they usually go on to become well known from the tv, show, i would have thought they have a free site where people can send in photo's of their missing loved ones or friends and at least have some comfort of knowing if they are still on this Earth Plane or will be found well and alive....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

shopgirl
Quartz

Postby shopgirl » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks Jazz, although I am not sure I understand your reply.

On a public level psychic witnesses weren't used, although privately I do know her mum did speak to a lady with psychic abilities.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks Jazz, although I am not sure I understand your reply.

On a public level psychic witnesses weren't used, although privately I do know her mum did speak to a lady with psychic abilities.
Hi shopgirl,
I meant top pyschics of Australia that go into tv competitions to win over other pyschics and their abilities fo find missing people and who win, you would think they would offer their time free on a site for people who have mising loved ones so they can at least be give hope of them still being alive or can put them to rest if they are no longer alive on this Earth plane.
We help people on this site and give our time free to those in need it would be nice if they did the same.in
a private way for the ones who need help to find their loved ones.

Did her Mum have any comfort or hope from the lady she went to see? i hope so it is a terribly emotional time for anyone to go through i will put them both in my prayers .
jazz xx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Psychic detective

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

Contact this lady from the TV show Sensing Murder, but she has a 5 years wait for readings

http://debwebber.com.au/sensing-murder/

try this psychic detective

http://www.hark.net.au/gabby.htm

http://www.psychicreader.com.au/
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Ang77
Quartz

Postby Ang77 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Feels liked dragged into a car, taken to a headland, not far from where she was picked up. Body is still there. 2 guys in the car. A white van maybe. One guy driving, the other doing the dragging. The same night, these 2 guy were picked or cautioned by police for eratic driving or suspicious driving, earlier that night around 11pm. They're responsible for more than one attack. -Grant A. Watson

Return to “Missing Persons”