Missing Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid
Quartz

Missing Deanie Pyle Peters

Postby Rick Waid » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

I was wondering if anybody could see anything with this young girl that has been missing for such a long time. Thank You

kalin
Quartz

Re: Missing Deanie Pyle Peters

Postby kalin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 am

sometimes it helps a lot if there is a pic, gives people a focus

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm seeing a vague image of a guy pointing a shotgun to the ground.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Rick Waid
Quartz

Postby Rick Waid » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks for what you saw.

onlinepsychics
Quartz

Postby onlinepsychics » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:42 am

I was surprising a fuzzy image of a peaking guys. ^:)^

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am

sometimes it helps a lot if there is a pic, gives people a focus
That is so true Kalin i am glad you mentioned this :)

It does help us to find out more information from spirit, if we have a photo.,a full name is possible of that person, their date of birth, and the relationship to the person who is asking about anyone missing, in the spirit world there are great halls of records, that hold all our births, deaths, of each life time we have here, we have two birthdays when we are born into this earth plane, and when we return home to the spirit world, we can connect deeper to and with our spirit guides when we and they have the necessary tools to work with allowing them to bring through more helpful information for the question asked that is how spirit works with us, they do the very best they can for us, to pass on any important information, so we can give that to who ever is in need...we can only do the best we can that is humanly possible with our spiritual connection.
Our spirit guides feel our pain and sadness when such an emotional situation is asked of them such as a missing loved one, so they do try very hard to give us what we need to help that person as much as we possibly can from the information passed onto to us from our spirit guides, we all have them with us, they are our best friends, they love us unconditionally, they dont judge us in any way, they help us with thousands of thoughts, feelings and signs each day, some we will be aware and some we wont... they try in many ways to help us and let us know they are with us and that we are never alone in times of darkness, i would say to anyone as well as asking God for help, call on your spiritual Guides from the Higher Astal and Mental planes of the Universe, these planes are of the Highest of Gods truth, Love, Protection, Guidance, Compassion, strength and Light. always trust we are being helped and guided in many ways throughout our lifetime here.
Our Spirit Guides are people we knew in a past life, that has meant something special to us they choose to be our Spirit Guides just as a loved ones passed over can be a spiritual helper to us, a son, a daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, anyone who has loved us and has been close to us are only too happy to want to help us, they see the future before we do, so they know everything that happens in our life, so they can give us warnings , help, comfort, reasurrance at any time.
All we have to do is ask for their help form those planes as mentioned and they are only to happy as your guides are to do their best to help us, when we feel we have been helped thank them and say Godbless and Godspeed because that helps them to progress in the spirit world and lets them know we are thinking of them with love and we give our thanks for their help.... :ymhug: Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rick Waid
Quartz

Postby Rick Waid » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi Jazz, thanks for the info.

Ang77
Quartz

Postby Ang77 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm

She was taken by a guy who'd done it before, and taken many. She was murdered and buried. She was taken a fair way away from where she lived, possibly anther state to the north. It was an opportunistic attack. He's taken up to 3 girls since. He travelled with his work, like a contractor. Maybe an electrician. -Grant

Return to “Missing Persons”