Hayley Dodd missing persons case

jazz
Angelite

Re: Hayley Dodd missing persons case

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 am

Unless you feel like spending money on a UBD state and suburb map for W.A.

http://www.bookworld.com.au/book/wester ... pQodfl4AXg
I am going to ask my brother if he has a map he does a lot of travelling with his wife in his caravan he is bound to have a good map of Australia showing what i need to do my dowsing.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:42 am

Unless you feel like spending money on a UBD state and suburb map for W.A.

http://www.bookworld.com.au/book/wester ... pQodfl4AXg
I am going to ask my brother if he has a map he does a lot of travelling with his wife in his caravan he is bound to have a good map of Australia showing what i need to do my dowsing.

Chris i was reading some of the posts, and i noticed Margret was working one on one with a pyschic so may be i had better leave alone this pyschic should have been able to receive a message through from Hayley for her Mum to help her with her grieving i hope she did so for her.

I dont want to rock the boat in any way Margret has been through enough i was reading that previous pyschics charged this dear lady money to offer her some help when she was going through so much grief and pain i find that terrible, when you have a gift that can help someone who is in pain the last thing you think about is money.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi Jazz,

Those posts are years old, plus that psychic was not a genuine psychic at all. Everything she told Margaret Dodd was totally false. :o)

Jazz I know how amazing you are, since I have seen you in action speaking to spirits over the years in this forum ^:)^

Maybe if you post a few personal things about Hayley Dodd in here... that may trigger a response for more info by Margaret Dodd. :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi Jazz,

Those posts are years old, plus that psychic was not a genuine psychic at all. Everything she told Margaret Dodd was totally false. :o)

Jazz I know how amazing you are, since I have seen you in action speaking to spirits over the years in this forum ^:)^

Maybe if you post a few personal things about Hayley Dodd in here... that may trigger a response for more info by Margaret Dodd. :-bd
Hi Chris,
I am sorry to hear that, when you are going such an emotional painful time you want some comfort or some hope for closure.

For now if i decided to post anything it would be to offer a message to Margret because that is as far as i have gone with this.
Thankyou for having faith in me Chris i am not up there with the famous ones i do my best with what i have and i give all messages from those in spirit with my love to their loved ones who are grieving.
I hope to be like Doris Stokes or Doris Collins one day :) it makes me happy when a person can relate to what has come through for them the comfort in the messages is knowing we never lose our loved ones, we will see them again when it is our time to leave this Earth Plane and our loved ones are around us with their love and presence helping us , guiding us, giving us strength and hope whilst they are watching over us. :ymhug:

jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Hayley Dodd's message to her Mum

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi Jazz,

Hi Chris,
I am sorry to hear that, when you are going such an emotional time pain and grief, you want comfort, hope and some sort of solid answers.

For now if i decided to post anything it would be to offer a message to Margret because that is as far as i have gone with this.
Thankyou for having faith in me Chris i am not up there with the famous ones i do my best with what i have and i give all messages from those in spirit with my love to their loved ones who are grieving.
I hope to be like Doris Stokes or Doris Collins one day :) it makes me happy when a person can relate to what has come through for them the comfort in the messages is knowing we never lose our loved ones, we will see them again when it is our time to leave this Earth Plane and our loved ones are around us with their love and presence helping us , guiding us, giving us strength and hope whilst they are watching over us. :ymhug:

jazz.
Hi Chris,
I would like to pass this message on to Hayley,s Mum from Hayley and hope from my heart this will bring some comfort to her as one Mum to another who has lost a child and know's of the emotional pain we feel that never leaves us.
I do not have control over what i am being told by any loved one in the spirit world who wishes to pass on a message, once i make a connection i follow to the best of my ability what i am told.
Somethings i will see somethings i will be told i dont always get a long look at things just a flash at times so i have to make out the best i can to pass on what i see , some things that are told to me maybe be quite informative other things may be short and the person receiving will have to stop and think about things if they happened some time ago, i will be given names some you may know some you may have to ask a family member or friends about i dont dismiss anything i am given it all means something to them and to the ones i am passing it onto.
My son is my spiritual helper, he has been in spirit for 25 years now i lost him to a motor bike accident in 1988 and i miss and love him so much that pain never leaves me, the only comfort i have is knowing he is with me watching over me and helping me to bring comfort to those who are grieving for a loved one and of course knowing in my heart i will see him again when it is my time to leave this Earth Plane. :ymhug:

Hayley Dodd's message:

Mum i knew you worried about me, i was carefree and headstrong at times, i wanted to do things beyond my age and you would say Hayley your not old enough to even think about doing that you are still very young an inexperienced about alot of things you need to slow down and not be so head strong.
Mum you told me to be careful and not to be so carefree about things, i used to laugh and say Mum you worry too much, when you are young you dont see the danger in things just excitement i understand now what you meant i didnt want to listen i always thought i would be alright.
I love you Mum for worrying so much about me and i am sorry for giving you a hard time when i wanted to do things my way.
Hayley is hugging you and telling you how much she loves you, she wants you to know she is safe now from all harm and she is happy living on in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine.
Hayley wants you to know she is with you and around you all the time, at night time she sits on the bed with you when you are asleep and holds your hand and kisses your forehead.
She see's all the tears you cry and the emptiness you feel and understands your pain and what you are going through.
Hayley wants you to know and believe with all your heart that you have not lost her forever you will be together again she promises you that.

Hayley is showing me some photo's that you keep of her close to you, she likes to see you smile when you look at these photo's and smile with memories.
Hayley is telling me she used to like dressing up and singing or copying singers she loved to dance and sing to music.
She is telling me when the music got very loud you used to yell out turn that down. she is laughing.
Hayley is telling me cousins, did she have cousins that she had fun with? we used to get up to all sorts of stuff she is laughing she tells me she got caught sneaking a cigarette or smoking one?
I feel Hayley liked casual clothes over dressy things, jeans, casual tops that sort of thing.
Now she is showing me a sandwich did she like a certain type of sandwich or make it the way she like it?
Hayley is telling me there was a special birthday she remembers best ever she is telling me stayed up really late.
Hayley is showing me a locket? was that a present to her from you?
Hayley is telling me people thought she was alot younger because she was small.
Hayley is giving me these names.....Paul, David, Shelia,Tony,Adam,Peg/or peggy, jess/or jessica,Sue, Bev, Claire, Irene or ilene,Penny, brian, warren ben / is there an uncle Ben in the family or did a Ben be called uncle?
I could be wrong but i feel Hayley would have like to have learned the guitar i saw a quick flash of her sitting down with a guitar?
Hayley is saying she had her favourite music to dance to. Abba popped in did she like some songs of Abba,?
Hayley is saying hay rides she enjoyed hay rides.
Hayley is telling me she used to like to walk in the house and smell fresh baking?
Hayley is showing me a small dog did you own a small dog or did Hayley have a small dog or belonged to relatives or friends.
Hayley is telling me Horses, did she like horses, want to own one, did she go horse riding or did she have a poster in her bedroom with horses on it.??
Hayley is showing me a pair of her favorite shoes and boots she loved them and loved wearing them.
Hayley leaves you with this and her love, she wants you to know she will always be with you and around you so please talk to her you will feel her presence around you and her love and she wants more than anything for you to find peace within your heart and life........Godbless Hayley is hugging you and telling you how much she loves you and loves you all.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

awesome work Jazz, ^:)^

lets hope Margaret Dodd replies to you.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:32 pm

awesome work Jazz, ^:)^

lets hope Margaret Dodd replies to you.

Hi Chris,
If Margret does read the message from Hayley i just hope with all my heart it brings her some comfort and she feels Hayley,s presence close to her as she is trying to comfort her Mum and talk to her.
Love connects us to our loved ones in spirit and there is alot of love coming from Hayley to her Mum bless her heart.
I really hope Margret can relate to alot of what Hayley passed on to me.

Godbless you Hayley for your message and Godbless your Mum. :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:12 am

Poor effort by The WA Police Force Detectives. :(|)

Hayley Dodd case should of been solved in 1999, unfortunately most detectives cannot detect a rock fight in a rock quarry. These people have no college degrees, no high IQ's to be able to think outside the little bubble they live in, and Margaret Dodd, preferred to listen to Psychic frauds instead of genuine ones. #-o

Sorry if I offend anyone, but it just makes me angry how incompetent the Australian Police Force is.
if this was a kosher Politicians daughter, the case would have been solved quick smart.

THE man expected to be charged with Hayley Dodd’s murder lived in Badgingarra at the time of the teenager’s 1999 disappearance, but moved to Queensland several months later. (if that wasn't a red flag to Police, what was?)

Our Corporate Police Force are not paid to think, they get paid to police policies for legislators in our criminal kosher Mafia Government.

News Article:
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western ... 7369952487
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm

I keep looking at this thread for updates - I went to school with Hayley. We weren't close friends but I did get to know her and was shocked when this happened. I hope that you find out the truth one day and hopefully find Hayley - and finally let her rest in peace

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:09 am

Hi Apanda,
I have only just seen your post about you going to school with Hayley.
It is such a shocking thing to have happened to her but Hayley is at peace now and living on in the Spirit World.
I just hope one day her Mum will get the chance to read the message that came through from her daughter to her to give her some comfort knowing that she is alright.

Blessings Jazz.

apanda
Celestite

Postby apanda » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Thanks Jazz

Return to “Missing Persons”