Hayley Dodd missing

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Re: Hayley Dodd missing case

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Our local JP's would know - about any "problems" as a result of the "facility" as they would have had to hear the cases!!

I keep shying away from ringing....maybe that's a mistake?.

I COULD ring, say about the facility - say I'm researching the Rehabilitation program etc and ask whether the inmates caused any 'problems' for the town or surrounding farmers in the time they were there? No mention of 1999 and Hayley at all...

I could start out asking about the juveniles - and move on to the conditional release adult detainees from 1997 onwards - to when the farm was sold in 2005 to private interests.

Maybe if I claimed to be ringing from say my old home town (and give a false name) I could claim to be doing research for an upcoming shire meeting, about problems with the Lake Jasper project kids within the town and surrounds, as tho our town was asking their town to share their experiences - maybe suggest that we've heard they will start housing adult conditional release prisoners there and we researched DOJ did so at the Marchagee property, and want to know if it caused any problems - and whether we can expect same if the proposal goes ahead?

I believe we NOW have 4 "possible" scenario's, to work with which I'll detail below just to bring the forum "up to date" with where we are now.

Scenario 1 - Wombat & Jamie

Lets say....
1. Hayley walked at the actual average speed I calculated between Winjardi Rd and Scribley sighting point of 6120meters per hour, for the second half of her trip - she would basically have allegedly been virtually AT Hammond farm gate (or down the driveway a bit) when the Telstra man allegedly claims to have seen her at 1.05 - hence no chance of alleged abduction on the main road.

2. Brad and OConnel (alleged convicted sex predator) were allegedly somewhere on the WARK farm in a paddock allegedly fixing the tractor "in situ" wherever it allegedly broke down.

3. Lets say allegedly Wombat and Jamie were allegedly at the farm allegedly in Wombats caravan, (not in town as Hammond senior allegedly claimed and they allegedly claimed in their alleged Alibi), and allegedly had lunch at say around 1230 - 1300, allegedly heard the alleged Hayley message on the phone message machine & either allegedly she arrived within another 20-30 minutes allegedly at the house OR, allegedly they both allegedly drove out the driveway allegedly intending to pick her up.

Either way they could have allegedly done their alleged thing and allegedly disposed of her remains, and allegedly come back to the farm allegedly late at night - allegedly without Brad & O'Connell or Hammond senior having allegedly EVER known that:-

A) Allegedly Jamie & Wombat were allegedly ever at the farm (allegedly in Wombats caravan till allegedly lunch time?) allegedly on the morning of that day.
B) That they allegedly heard Hayleys phone message, & allegedly knew she was allegedly walking to the farm.
C) That they allegedly met her or allegedly went to collect / abduct her.

Allegedly Both Brad and Hammond Senior, COULD in fact allegedly SUSPECT Wombat (and Jamie), but not allegedly have actually known A,B & C above and hence allegedly accepted Wombats and Jamies alleged story about allegedly being in town all day!

After all, Allegedly Hammond claims he wasn't allegedly too worried about Hayley's welfare allegedly until the following morning, because allegedly he assumed she had allegedly met up with Wombat and Jamie allegedly in town...and allegedly gone somewhere with them allegedly for the day (& night).

This would tie in with what Chanty said - about two perpetrators giving alibi's for each other being somewhere, other than what they claimed. Maybe they allegedly claimed to be in town all day - when in fact they were allegedly at the Farm when Hayley allegedly got there, OR they allegedly picked her up allegedly just outside the farm gate when allegedly returning from town allegedly for lunch!.

This scenario "FITS" in that allegedly Brad and O'Connell and their alleged statements COULD allegedly be 100% correct.
Against? Jamie & Brad allegedly came to Bunbury Girls assistance & defense, 6 weeks prior when she was allegedly assaulted allegedly by Wombat.

SCENARIO 2 - Brad & O'Connell

1. Wombat & Jamie ARE allegedly in town all day, & had nothing at all to do with Hayley's alleged disappearance.
2. Brad & O'Connell are allegedly at the farm as they allegedly claimed allegedly fixing tractor.
Not possible they were allegedly at WARK farm allegedly fixing tractor, so would allegedly have to have gone back to Hammond farm for lunch break
3. Hayley allegedly arrives and allegedly O'Connel and Brad drug/overdose / harm her, each allegedly giving the wark farm tractor alibi for each other.
4. Allegedly Hammond Senior arrives home - allegedly hears the message and allegedly asks about her whereabouts - allegedly Brad says he allegedly hasn't seen her!.
5. Allegedly Hammond Snr allegedly assumes she allegedly met up with allegedly Jamie & Wombat.

Both scenarios FIT with what we know.
Against? - Allegedly Brad and Jamie came to Bunbury Girls assistance & defense 6 weeks prior when she was allegedly assaulted by Wombat.

I (Fossil) don't go with Brad being involved at all.

Scenario 3 - Adult Conditional Release Detainees

1. Alleged Adult 'conditional release' detainee/s (2?), allegedly domiciled on Marchagee track Alleged Dept Of Justice, correctional farm, Warramia Farm, allegedly absconds for alleged 1/2 day unnoticed, allegedly in a vehicle registered to the farm. (Correction of facts - vehicle was traced to wildflower pickers working in the area) hence rest of assumptions invalid.
2. Drives from Warramia Farm, on Marchagee track - down Coallara road, turns right into N/West road and minutes later spies Hayley somewhere near the boundary of Hammond farm, some short time after the Telstra man sighting at 1.05 PM.
3. Abducts Hayley, drives her to Wathingarra road, turns right, up wathingarra to Marchagee track.
4. Commits the alleged offense, on Hayley & disposes of her remains.
5. Starts to drive BACK to Warramia Farm, vehicle breaks down or runs out of fuel - abandons car on side of Marchagee track road and either walks back to Warramia Farm, OR gets a lift back with a passing car!

Against? Leaves the new alleged info about Wombat totally OUT of the case altogether.

I reckon marchagee is the place, and that damned farm on that road is an ASBSOLUTE MUST. Too much for you though (Fossil).

Now those roughly, are our "to this point" 4 equally "valid" possible scenarios

I don't know, if it is appropriate to dismiss a further possible 5th Scenario?

Scenario 5 - Two Suspicious guys in a Ute

1. The two alleged guys in a white ute allegedly seen on the side of a road somewhere in the alleged area by a alleged witness - allegedly abducted Hayley allegedly somewhere near the alleged Farm and allegedly disposed of her alleged remains allegedly near where they were allegedly spotted by the alleged witness.
2. Allegedly This vehicle and these two alleged guys COULD allegedly have been either:-
A) Allegedly Wombat & Jamie from Alleged Scenario 1 allegedly disposing of Hayley's remains. B) Allegedly Brad and O'Connell from the farm, allegedly disposing of Hayley's body from alleged Scenario 2
C) The Two alleged detainees allegedly from Warramia Farm? From alleged Scenario 4
D) Two as yet unknown random chance abductors so far not identified who just happened past at the exact right time to catch Hayley almost outside Hammond farm front boundary near the driveway at just past 1.05PM sighting by Telstra man

I REALLY would like to know where these two alleged dudes were allegedly spotted - don't care what road they were allegedly on! (To search).

If it was Alleged Telstra dude - it puts scenario 1, 2,4 & 5 out the window (thinking like their lawyer, coming up with 'reasonable doubt" for a jury to acquit alleged Wombat and Jamie, or alleged Brad & O'Connell).
IF I eliminate that patch of bush - well pretty much it puts Telstra man in the clear, because he allegedly wouldn't have had time to allegedly go anywhere else (that I can think of) within the time line.
NUP not going with that one either I'm afraid...

You wouldn't think he would have come forward and put himself into the frame - if he was allegedly involved - would have been smarter to just stay quiet.

I still favor alleged scenario 1 as my "best guess" it seems to fit with about most all of the alleged info we have come up with, except the Alleged Jamie allegedly helping alleged Brad allegedly protect alleged Bunbury girl from alleged Wombat 6 weeks prior.

Scenario 2? Against? - Alleged Brad and Alleged Jamie allegedly came to alleged Bunbury Girls alleged assistance & alleged defense, allegedly 6 weeks prior when she was allegedly assaulted by Wombat. I'd LIKE to be able to dismiss alleged Brad because of this.
For? Chanty allegedly Identified alleged Brad by a alleged drawing and then alleged photograph as the alleged Killer of Hayley.
Not prepared to drop Scenario 2 just yet due to Chantys alleged I.D. of Alleged Brad after allegedly having never seen the guy & allegedly drawing him allegedly accurately enough for alleged Margaret to allegedly recognize him and allegedly provide a alleged photo which alleged Chanty then allegedly confirmed allegedly 100%.

Scenario 3? Against? Don't think he allegedly did it or allegedly maybe he wouldn't have allegedly come forward as a alleged witness.
For?... He WAS allegedly the last known person to allegedly see her alive...always allegedly makes him a alleged suspect so cannot dismiss him as alleged person of alleged interest.

Scenario 4? Totally plausible at this point in time.

Scenario 5? to my mind also totally plausible at this point in time,

That's my summary of where we are allegedly at this point in time.

Cheers.

Fossil
Quartz

Postby Fossil » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 pm

just quickly. I'd like to see that Chanty drawing she reckons is H jnr. It could be the perpetrator may look pretty similar to H jnr hence Chanty's assertions. I really personally do not believe that H jnr is anyway involved. We cannot place too much emphasis on what Chanty asserts either. I don't want to sound to cynical but she's had plenty of time to google earth the areas and come up with her location scenarios. When did she show the sketch to M - on the day of the search??? BTW who is this Chanty woman - any real name, where from etc?

I personally at the moment, am leaning more to what Chris has said - his answer to your initial inquiry is quite startling given the info we now know about Warramia Farm on Machagee.

Your expl about what scenario you'll play out if you phone a JP - far too complicated - you'll get so tied up with that you'll strangle yourself. Just go with a very basic inquiry about the place. But I've had a thought...

Do you have the contact details of the press guys you drove around on the day of the search. they would definitely be able to hunt out the info - they've got their fingers in all pies. you'd have to ensure that any info you share with them is absolutely confidential and you couldn't put to them any accusations re the farm 4, telstra guy or scribley. I would suggest you would centre your discussion on the Warramia Farm - why M was never told by the plods, why she was told it was closed when it wasn't - lead them along that pathway - could the non-closure of this case be a coverup. I've been told of coverups the plods have made in the past and they would horrify you - pedophiles left to roam and destroy and many were top politicians in wa. police ordered to cease their investigations of certain individuals so they do coverup and Terry that you've mentioned would fill you in on coverup stories as well.

That Marchagee Track area is certainly starting to standout like a hens tooth isn't it! 37+ people involved in a foot search with plods - over 2 days. Where did this abandoned vehicle come from. I'm wondering if there's anything in the newspapers from the day. Do you ever get into Battye Library? But they also take email inquiries these days - that could be worth a try. Would you like me to send thru an email inquiry - they've assisted me before??? They're very helpful. They installed a hightech digitized archive newspaper service a couple of years ago. All you need is the dates and subject matter of the inquiry and they'll do the rest.

Have a think about it!

I'm also speaking to M on Monday morning, you want to make a list of questions that you're interested in?

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 am

Hmm,

Lots to think about there Fossil.
I assume M has the Chanty drawing - think that was done before they left for Badgingarra, but don't quote me, ask M on Monday.
I really personally do not believe that H jnr is anyway involved

Yes I get that and want to believe that too - childhood friend maybe even a sweetheart and the defense of Bunbury Girl all make me want to put him out of the frame. I have more faith in Chanty than you - but again i have the benefit of having been on site with her, and met with her since for coffee and a chat. Genuinely lovely lady - not being paid, offering her services & time free. Whats to be gained by her using google for all her clues?
You would think different if you met her - Initially I didn't think a lot of Chris here talents either (sorry mate) BUT over time as more and more is coming together and I've come to know him better - I now have a new found respect for his abilities. That doesn't stop me tho from using common sense and rational thinking...all of these things are equally valid tools for us to use I think.
Don't want to give away Chanty's personal details - gave my word to respect her privacy. Lets put it this way - She sent email to NYPD about a murder in New York. They were so impressed with info she knew that hadn't been made public - that they flew her West Oz to New York, provided accoms and meals and Flew her back, on their coin, just so she could help them. They solved the crime - what she said proved correct after the fact.

She's done the same with a case in NZ when she lived their briefly.

Do you have the contact details of the press guys you drove around on the day of the search
Yes - emailed Her (its a lady reporter Debra) today in fact suggesting she ask the police investigator what progress if any has been made with the new evidence that came to light as a result of her broadcast! I suggested she mentions that July 29 is the 11 year anniversary of Hayleys disappearance, (intimating that she might do another story about police dragging their heels if they aren't right onto it) and also suggested that she might be doing her homework for a special feature about the coroners inquest in August and what role police inaction and incompetence has played in the inability to solve this case..

Whether she does so is up to her and I would think she'd seek M's approval first before doing anything at all.
Haven't heard back yet.
When I do I might suggest that action but she is definitely not aware of whats in here that we've discussed.
I'd LIKE to give her access to this forum IF you & Chris agreed as background so she understands the case in the depth we do as long as she agrees that its all off the record and no quoting us or repeating allegations that could land us in hot water!.

Purely as background - this could allow her to pre - plan a scoop story with ALL the background details - the minute police announce ANY break through charges or whatever she would be ready to go with a story that the other channels couldn't figure out in time.

Your call in that respect, I haven't said anything to Debra about this hidden forum & our discussions at this point in time.

That Marchagee Track area is certainly starting to standout like a hens tooth isn't it! 37+ people involved in a foot search with plods - over 2 days. Where did this abandoned vehicle come from?.
I'm betting it came from the DOJ Farm

I'm wondering if there's anything in the newspapers from the day. Do you ever get into Battye Library? But they also take email inquiries these days - that could be worth a try. Would you like me to send thru an email inquiry - they've assisted me before??? They're very helpful. They installed a hightech digitized archive newspaper service a couple of years ago. All you need is the dates and subject matter of the inquiry and they'll do the rest.
Have a think about it!

By all means please do - I never get into the Battye Library
I'm also speaking to M on Monday morning, you want to make a list of questions that you're interested in?
We think alike, I sent M an email tonight suggesting she, Toni and My Wife & I, get together for coffee and I can show her the new "time line" and our 4 or 5 "scenarios" and see what she thinks - if anything. I've offered her use of this data for the coroners hearing, or indeed if she wants me too - to appear and give the details to the coroner on her behalf if she wants and can arrange for me to be called as a witness/researcherr on the family's behalf. I have no idea if she will take me up on this offer or not but felt obliged to extend it to her all the same. I worry that Margarets command of English and Grammer and ability under pressure to deliver facts etc and make a coherent presentation might partially squander this valuable opportunity to get a murder / foul play ruling and open a new case file etc

Lots happening...I hope.

What do you think?...this lady reporter Debra is as sharp as a damn tack, nothing but nothing gets past her as a professional uni educated journo - she has an uncanny ability for media - that could benefit us greatly I suspect. Shes been on site and knows Chanty, She knows M,

I'd want to get all these "allegedly alterations" into place on our early posts, just to cover our butts!

Let me know pls.

Cheers

Fossil
Quartz

Postby Fossil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 am

Firstly I would never accept anything that Chanty tells you, have you seen the proof of her claim about the trips to USA and helping to solve a case in NZ???? M told me when I first started communicating with her that Chanty had told her another name of a man involved...begins with Leroy and that's not even close to the name Brad! Be careful you're not getting the wool pulled over your eyes. the $250,000 reward does a lot to people and so does getting herself involved in an investigation - loads and loads of people like to ride on coat tales SLAL. I'll ask M about the drawing - when it was given to her etc...

Please be very careful with that journo lady. I wish you'd had let me know before you had sent your email. No I don't consider access to this forum as yet - too much at stake I'm afraid - far too much. What's her surname please?

I don't believe the scenarios help the case in that we really don't know the full story. I'm more into looking at the facts that are known and working from there. I think once you see the doc I'm preparing you will agree as well with this way of looking at things. You don't have to do scenarios, things form naturally from the facts. It also opens up your mind ....like the marchagee track info. I've got a feeling there's much much more to find in that avenue.

I find in most research projects, nothing is as it seems...at the moment the Marchagee Track and the farm are my focus - just want to make sure nothing untoward could have occurred there and been overlooked.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Firstly I would never accept anything that Chanty tells you, have you seen the proof of her claim about the trips to USA and helping to solve a case in NZ???? M told me when I first started communicating with her that Chanty had told her another name of a man involved...begins with Leroy and that's not even close to the name Brad! Be careful you're not getting the wool pulled over your eyes. the $250,000 reward does a lot to people and so does getting herself involved in an investigation - loads and loads of people like to ride on coat tales SLAL. I'll ask M about the drawing - when it was given to her etc...

I guess we shall "see" as the saying goes, fossil in due course about how close either Chanty and or Chris are with their clues. Before the Marchagee track and DOJ farm, you'd ignored chris' clues now that they suit - your happy to include them...and who knows yet where the twists and turns will take us maybe we will be clutching at Chantys clues again depending where the results take us next?.

Please be very careful with that journo lady. I wish you'd had let me know before you had sent your email. No I don't consider access to this forum as yet - too much at stake I'm afraid - far too much. What's her surname please?

Careful with the journo lady? You mean Debra Bishop - the lady who's work brought forth our new information about the Bunbury girl and wombat?... The same media lady Margaret & I know personally and who's been a staunch supporter of Margaret for years on this case? The same media lady who has put in her work (not to mention her bosses $ and resources to assist Margaret and as a result deserves the "scoop" when the story eventually breaks?

Lets be 100% unequivocally clear here fossil, I don't need to get 'permission' from you before I send any email - nor will I ever adopt that position of subservience to your superior intellect. You need to learn a lesson here basically - about having faith in people and trusting your partners. These people Margaret Chanty Debra Bishop etc are our (Margarets and mine) partners in working on this case and because we all know each other face to face from having come to work together on this case have a certain loyalty to each other (some thing thus far your still working on due to your remote location).

I'd prefer we could reach consensus on issues like - allowing her in here or not which is why I have raised it with you. At this point in time I don't see it as 'vital' so will acquiesce to your request - however should the position change (with regard to an imminent break in the case) be under no misapprehension that i will out of loyalty to Debra allow her access to the background info contained in here - whetrher I cherry pick what 9i want her to see and send copies or just allow her access to trawl thru what she needs.

She's worked for years with Margaret on this case and gone way beyond what any other media person has to support her - and as a result - brought forth new info that very well could solve the case.

She has proven her bonefides Fossil - have no fear of that. I hope we are now clear on that point.

I don't believe the scenarios help the case in that we really don't know the full story. I'm more into looking at the facts that are known and working from there. I think once you see the doc I'm preparing you will agree as well with this way of looking at things. You don't have to do scenarios, things form naturally from the facts. It also opens up your mind ....like the marchagee track info. I've got a feeling there's much much more to find in that avenue.

Here's where we each operate in a different way (just as you prefer email and I prefer the forum) but each are capable of producing new info or new insights - and we need to use any and all tools we can - your desk to research efforts are admirable.

Would you mind popping up to Badgingarra ext week and doing a walk / re enactment to get definitive answers about where Hayley was exactly on our new time line at any given point in time? Oh - I guess that will fall to me... and that's as it should be- we each have to contribute what we can and what we are good at...that's what makes a strong partnership - that and a little trust and faith!

2 heads are better than one - lets agree to each keep using ours as best we know how eh?

I find in most research projects, nothing is as it seems...at the moment the Marchagee Track and the farm are my focus - just want to make sure nothing untoward could have occurred there and been overlooked.
I agree - I'm happy to do any searching required up there for you - and too that end - I was thinking previously we COULD contact the new owners - about permission to enter the property and search if and when clues lead us that way? (Police found some women's clothes at that property at the time of the search but discounted them as being Hayleys - Margaret wants those clothes now re examined.

If I seem a little cranky......maybe I am - don't take it to heart -I'm sending you a email with explanation why. (hint - its not you OK?).

Cheers

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Following up loose ends.

JP's

Spoke with Badgingarra JP Kaye Wilkins about the Warramia DOJ Conditional release farm on Marchagee track, and whether it had caused many "judicial problems" in the town either when it had Juveniles there prior to 1997 or when it had adults there from 1997 onwards.

Kaye was quite forth coming, and said that there were some serious issues at the school with one family who had 3 kids there , from Warramia farm, prior too 1997 when it became an adult conditional release rehabilitation facility....because the school was only small with 50 kids and the 3 new comers caused a LOT of problems for the kids and teachers.

She claimed that she THOUGHT maybe the farm was closed down prior to 1999 when Hayley Dodd went missing.

She thought the farm was waaay too far away from where Hayley was last seen on N/West road for anyone from there to have been involved.

I told her that I read on the internet on the mothers facebook page that there was a car found abandoned on Marchagee track and on days 27 & 28 of the search (August 1999) according to the mother, there was a search mounted on Marchagee track, with 32 SES & 5 WAPOL staff.

She said in all these years that the very first she had heard of it - and seemed genuinely surprised.

I would say she was shocked - I think maybe for her - the penny just dropped - that there MAY have been a farm of serious adult offenders, located near to where Hayley disappeared from - that no ones ever considered before today - lets just say she went very quiet after that info...

She did offer that the mother (Margaret) has been up that way of late, according to the news item she saw involving Jingemia caves, then - she seemed to realise that the caves area and Marchagee track / Warramia farm and Hayleys disapearance spot are ALL pretty much "related"...

She seemed in a hurry to end the call after that - she was no where near as forthcomming or free in her speech or offerings of info, after that.

I think the fact the conversation had turned from Warramia farm to Hayley threw her off somewhat...
I can guarantee - her minds working overtime now.
Good or bad thing - I don't know.

Whether we know any more or not again I don't know. She did offer that, she thought the farm was closed down then sold off because of its remote location there was almost no work for adults conditional release inmates and because they could not get staff to live and work in that remote location, and that the farm being so large took a lot of work and expense to maintain things like compulsory firebreaks and declared weed control etc....expenses DOJ no longer wanted to pay.

She wasn't so 100% "sure" about whether the farm closed before 1999 in July when Hayley disappeared after I gave her the info from my desk research on the internet, from Margarets info re the search on marchagee track, in August by ppolice and SES etc - that genuinely shocked her I would say.

She did say that she did not think the presence of the adult offenders at the farm had lead to any increase in serious crime in the area....by the time I had finished I think she was thinking, maybe one of them murdered Hayley!

Now I need to follow up with the two suspicious guys sighted on the side of the road & speak with that witness of possible.

Fossil - your link to tthat newspaper article - no longer works - says page not found? I was hoping to track down the reported and try to get the witness details.

Cheers!

Fossil
Quartz

Postby Fossil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

ciao. don't need this....don't want this....didn't look for this....didn't expect this...stop making excuses SLAL...I'm not laughing . You have a very strange way of 'working together' and understanding of 'partnershp'.

Fossil
Quartz

Postby Fossil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:59 pm

great work with the JP info SLAL

Fossil
Quartz

Postby Fossil » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 pm

It's not about us by the way!
Last edited by Fossil on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Please be very careful with that journo lady. I wish you'd had let me know before you had sent your email.
Learn to choose your words more carefully in future is my suggestion! (Or use an emoticon to convey your message in the manner you want it received).

I'll conduct my inquiries however the hell I want, - no one gave you the mortgage on intelligence - don't go Monday morning quarterbacking my actions, after the event and expect not to get pulled up on it.

You work your research your way, and I'll do mine as I know best. You let ME worry about what i do - I'm running this here on site in W.A. as I see fit, whether that includes Chanty or the media lady etc is my choice - they have ALL volunteered their time and efforts on site and I'm NOT going to have you running down their efforts at every opportunity with negative comment. That's NOT how a team works - if you wish to be part of this team then start playing like a team member.

If you don't want to work together, because I won't do it your way - that's fine by me. I started a long time ago - without your assistance! Mine and the rest of the teams efforts brought forth the Bunbury lady's evidence, whether you can bring yourself to admit it or not.

Without that TV broadcast she would never have been prompted to contact Margaret on her facebook page

All of that, accomplished without your "expert" input, by the team already in place here.
Just don't keep telling me how to do my job this end - and I won't tell you how to do yours at your end!

I really am getting peed off by the way you seem to want to 'take charge and run everything your way' - either work with the team already in place & stop trying to create divisions in it, or work alone - your choice - coz this is DEFINITELY the last damn time I'm going to tell you this!!

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Just so you all know, we have a new USA member to the group named BrightStarFire.

He is a Native American living in USA and a very good friend of mine from paltalk chat rooms.

He may help shed some light on this topic.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 am

Hi Chris,

Yes, I tracked his ISP number when he signed on!. :)) Can't see he can hurt adding his tuppence worth being located out of this country - he obviously needs to be made aware of the sensitive nature of the topic and need for confidentiality, as it is an ongoing police investigation now.

Maybe let Fossil have her say as to whether she wants anyone else with psychic skill to look at the case...she has real issues about the security of the information in this forum - and I understand her reasons for that.

Whether she will continue to participate or not from here on in - I'm not sure, that's her call as we've had quite a disagreement over what her role is (and isn't) and I'm of the impression she may not return, but who knows?.

I've no objection to his involvement.

Cheers

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 am

I followed up with Margaret about the newspaper article from 2008 about the 2 guys spotted alongside a ute - parked on the side of the road acting "suspiciously".

This is what she said.
The two guys in this where way out of the area and looked like they had stoped at a rest area nothing untoward acording to the cops
I know no more than this about these two, their vehicle, or their location, and have no way of finding out unless the police are to divulge that info to the Coroner at the hearing in August as part of their presentation of facts maybe?.

I hope to meet with Margaret this week about the time line & 5 or so possible scenarios we have come up with thus far.

I also would like to get back to Badgingarra this week - with the intention of again looking / searching at Chris original yellow spot behind the town water tank, also the patch of bush past Wathingarra road.

Chanty was keen to go for another day trip up there and take a closer look at Jingemia caves area as well.
I was thinking to take her via Marchagee track, past Warrania farm, without mentioning anything about it as to what we know, and see if she picks up anything at all... she says she doesn't want to know what we research or find - because she doesn't want what info she gets by her methods to be tainted by what facts we might know and tell her....so a "blind test" if you like to think of it that way.

If Fossil wants - I was thinking about contacting the new owners of Warramia farm about gaining access to the property to search if we get anything concrete to suggest that will be required at some point in the future. It really hinges on whether the farm was closed after 1997 when it became an adult conditional release facility and when Hayley went missing on July 29th 1999.

Really speaking we can eliminate that facilities occupants as potential suspects, if it was closed before that date (can't we?).

I will go back thru our posts - and see what other loose ends I may have missed - that need to be "followed up".

Its hard to get everything done up there in just one day bye the time you take out the drive time there and back in one day - at best I get 3 or 4 hours which seem to disappear very quickly if I go as far as Watheroo and Jingemia in the same day - that adds another hour each way travel time...leaving little actual on ground time for a search.

I don't have the resources to stay overnight to afford a full days search, spread over 2 days unfortunately.

I would like to take my daughter and get her to walk Winjardo road, to Wathingarra and time it and then Wathingarra rd to Hammond farm gate & compare those times with my timeline calculations based on Hayley's sightings by witnesses. This would "correct" my mathematical estimations with an on ground re creation & hopefully either prove the math correct or in need of modification based on experience.

Such a walk means I need to pick a day when my daughters available and not working, and allow probably 2.5 hours for the walk...in addition to the other tasks.....suddenly there's not enough hours in the day, unless I leave home maybe at say 4 am.

Id say I will have to make 2 trips - the one with Chanty to include Warramia via Marchagee track as a separate effort to the re enactment walk & search of bush past Wathingarra and the yellow dot spot of Chris.

This tends to make the actual searching , very 'expensive' in terms of fuel costs on a "per hour on the ground" basis. I can't see a way around that at present.

Cheers

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Where too from here?, since there's apparently only me posting here, now that Fossil has apparently chosen not to participate any further at this point in time.
I think my efforts at "research" as a result of the new information that came to light after the TV broadcast, are about done.
Catching the "perpetrators" has never been my prime motivation, finding Hayley has.
Perhaps this is where some of my recent frustration has stemmed from.
My suggestion for what its worth - is that Fossil is obviously very good at her desktop research, via the internet and should continue on that avenue, on her own - without my input.
Perhaps she might like to consider starting her own thread here and copy paste relevant info, about catching whoever did it, to that thread from this one, and box on with that aspect, while I box on with physical on ground searching.

Knowing who did it MIGHT help delineate an area to search for me, hence my participation thus far in that direction recently - but equally I might just stumble upon her by sheer luck or an educated guess or even a clue from a psychic (who knows?). IF Fossil should find anything factual that she needs an "on ground search conducted" to confirm anything, then by all means she can aware Margaret, and if/when directed by Margaret to search - then that's what I'll gladly & willingly do.

I suggest that allows us each, to continue to act on the case, where our individual strengths lie, without actually having to 'work together' and come into further unhelpful conflict.

It's only a suggestion - feel free to ignore it, or suggest something else that suits better.

I met with Margaret today for some 3 hours or so.

I gave Margaret my time line and thoughts about, "where too from here".

Margaret was able to correct many incorrect material facts in the time line, from assumptions that either Fossil or I, have naturally enough, made along the way.

Interestingly - the fact Hayley is now assumed to have walked even faster than I allowed for, based on Margret's information about the Stribley sighting occurring further along the N/West road toward Wathingarra Road, than what the police time line show's, it only suggests MORE strongly, that Hayley if she WAS sighted by one of the 3 telstra workers (Bennet) who were working out that way, on that day, at 1.05PM MUST have been basically at the Farm gate...when sighted.

Telstra worker Bennet was in a Telstra vehicle, with a second Telstra worker, when driving along N/West road from Badgingarra and they turned left up Coalara road, i.e. driving past Hammond farm en route. Bennet commented on how unusual it was to see a young person walking that far away from civilisation, (He couldn't tell whether it was a teen boy or girl, the vehicle travelling at 110kph at the time). He DID give a description that very closely matched that given by the truck driver who gave Hayley a lift from Dongara to Badgingarra earlier in the day as to her dress. His travelling companion, claimed NOT to have seen her at all (Maybe he was looking the other way at that particular instant).

The third Telstra worker was apparently working at the Wathingarra road Telstra pit and claimed not to have seen Hayley when she must have walked past there at sometime after 1135 when Stribley claims to have seen her and approximately midday when I originally calculated she might have walked past.

If as Mick Buckley & Margaret calculated by their "re enactment walk" Hayley was closer to the Wathingarra road corner at 11.35 when sighted by Stribley, than the police time line position indicates, it only means that she walked even faster than I calculated, (and google suggests) and instead of being 2 kilometers short of the Hammond farm gate when spotted by Telstra worker Bennet, at 1.05pm, she may well have been within a few meters of the gate!.

All of this suggests strongly, that Hayley might well have actually made it too the farm before she allegedly came to presumed harm of some kind.

Hayley's attraction, to go to Hammond farm at Badgingarra was because she WAS definitely sweet on Brad Hammond - having a "I 'Heart' Brad" written on her diary cover, Margret informs.

Again - this tends to suggest, that it is less likely that Brad was involved.

Another correction of material fact pointed out by Margaret.

On the Thursday 29th July 1999, Brad and O'connel were allegedly fixing a tractor in the paddock, only - it WASN'T at Hammond farm - they were in fact, in a paddock on WARK Farm, closer to town than Hammond farm. (Which one presumes Hayley must have walked past presumably without them knowing)?

This means that, IF Hayley did allegedly get too Hammond farm, there was only an old guy (Kieth's father in law I think Margaret said?) present at Hammond Farm that day at that time, UNLESS:-

A) Wombat and or Jamie weren't actually in Badgingarra as claimed and were for example in the Caravans out the back of the farm house,

or

B) Wombat and or Jamie came home for lunch from Badgingarra sometime near 1.00PM, and arrived to find Hayley there OR gave her a lift the last short distance from somewhere within at best 2km's from Hammond farm gate or closer depending on ACTUAL Stribley sighting point, and just how fast she REALLY walked.

Margaret gave me examples of times she and Hayley (and other siblings) had walked various distances together that simulated the distance to the farm - as a family they did a LOT of walking and often managed 8km/hour for those distances. Again this just means that Hayley would have been basically at the gate when spotted by Telstra man Bennet, hence the "window of opportunity" for any conditional release inmate, from the DOJ Warramia farm facility to have 'stumbled upon Hayley & abducted her AFTER the Bennet sighting & before she would have turned into the farm gate diminishes to merely 'minutes' at best.

It still remains "a valid possibility & worthy of further investigation" but not bye me.

I don't hold with the DOJ inmate theory myself, I think it is just too much of a 'co - incidence' given the narrow window of opportunity and random likelihood of the event, but you never know and no clue should be left undone in order to be thorough.

I garnered a LOT more info about Hayley herself from Margaret, 3 hours is a LOT of info swap...it has bearing because it dispels a lot of the rumors and innuendo about Hayley's motivations and behavior...in the days weeks and couple months BEFORE she went to Dongara, that others have speculated about.

I don't see that these things are material to me finding her at this point in time - so no point detailing them all here.

Margret & I spoke at some length about her preparation for the upcoming coroners inquest - whenever that might eventuate. I think she is maybe now clearer about what she needs to do in order to be ready for that event and maybe a little better informed how to prepare, so that important questions of witnesses central to the case do get asked & answered of/by the witnesses under oath, by the coroner on Margret's behalf.

One thing I will say, is that my admiration for the tenacity and spirit of this woman, despite everything she has been thru, is nothing short of amazing.

Anyone who underestimates Margaret is a fool.

Management of the case by police, as best I can tell, - has been abysmal right thru the 11 years now that it has been an open case. I believe that is "understandable" to an extent, I think basically they invested as much of their budget & resources into the case as they could, without a result, and since then have it "on the back burner" being literally swamped with other more recent cases.

Last Sat's West said there are 24 open cases of missing / murder for the serious crime squad in the last 6 months - they would HAVE to be solving a case a week to stay on top of that workload, hence I say it's "understandable" that an old cold case like the Hayley case, might not be getting the type of attention that we might hope.

For that reason I did contact the Ch7 Journo who filmed the recent broadcast from Jingemia caves, and asked if she could maybe follow up with the serious crime unit, if any progress was being made on the new info that came to light as a result of her broadcast.

She has got back to me and said that she has asked the CH7 Newsroom "police reporter" Grant Taylor to follow up on it for her, as he has 'contacts' in the force who MIGHT be able to help, and she also asked that I keep her up to date on any further developments - which i intend to do as she is a valuable part of the team on the ground here.

My next intention is to conduct the aforementioned searches along N/West Road, Chris Yellow spot near the water tank in town, & to do a walk re enactment with my daughter to get a better handle on times with someone more Hayley's age build and level of fitness.

I'd like to do them tomorrow....we will see, today was a long day including the drive to Pinjarra & back to meet with Margret. The weather forecast is for heavy rain and squalls so probably not the best day I Might see if Chanty is free in a few days time when the forecast looks better. Assuming we have time, I think a "blind test" drive bye of the Marchagee track former Warramia farm DOJ property might be interesting.

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Awesome work SLAL.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:41 am

It was hard work Chris, I do not mind admitting. It's impossible to spend that time with Margaret, and not "feel some of her pain", because she is an emotional person in her self expression, and I am a softy at heart, and can't help but take on a small portion of her pain.
You can't help but come away feeling emotional when you get an inkling of what Margaret and her family have been thru.

Something I now DO know for a fact and Margaret couldn't possibly be any more direct about this.
Unhelpful, indeed hurtful "rumors" spread and perpetuated about Hayley, and the time she spent living "away from home" before she set out on her big adventure with her 'friend' Lisa for their proposed "working holiday around Australia" together, are totally unfounded. Most of the time away (except 4 weeks) was spent at her older sibling Toni's house! Some of the people around Hayley at that time were undoubtedly a "bad influence upon Hayley", because some of them were likely on drugs, but THAT doesn't in itself make Hayley like that.

She was a VERY late bloomer, and still essentially just a kid at 17. She had had one local boyfriend for a few weeks before she went away - was obviously keen on Brad for a long time, but was still just a kid when she came to harm, and in no way deserved whatever harm must have come to her, or her eventual assumed fate.

It would be helpful if all concerned would just accept that as fact - which if you listen to Margaret for 3 hours and ALL the details as I have done today, you cannot help but understand and accept.

Margaret herself came here to this forum, in the early days of this thread, and set that record straight in no uncertain terms, but it was removed along with the initial 'speculative comments' about Hayley's family situation, that prompted Margaret's response.

I hope we can put that sort of speculation to rest for good here - its just not factual and is unhelpful.

In TOTAL, Hayley was living in a caravan at the Ravenswood caravan park with a rather unsavory girlfriend for a total of only 4 weeks, before moving in with her elder sister Toni & family with her family's blessing and then eventually setting off on her first trip away from home on her big adventure.

Margaret spent a LONG time, going thru all of this "history" with my wife & I today, including all the details of the time spent in Dongara with her friend Lisa etc etc.

Margaret is no fool and she knew her daughter extremely well, despite claims subsequently by those with no knowledge, to the contrary. She was totally candid with us today about her daughter Hayley's purported behavior in the time that she left home, to the time she disappeared, and it's just wrong to continue to fuel rumors to the contrary, about such speculative matters as her behavior or possible motivations - that serve no purpose to help solve the case, and only cause the family unneeded suffering.

I am completely satisfied with the information that Margaret imparted - and anyone else who's not, I suggest needs to spend 3 hours with her, to find out the REAL details as my wife ad I did today.

Hopefully we can now put that kind of unhelpful & hurtful speculation behind us, and move on with the real task, from my point of view, of finding Hayley.

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Just a little tribute song for Hayley Dodd, and to all those other missing and abused children in the world.
From the movie "The Lovely bones" Hope you all like it.

Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Had a phone call tonight, with some news from Margaret.

She has allegedly apparently received a alleged email allegedly from WAPOL allegedly tonight, allegedly saying that allegedly they have allegedly interviewed the alleged new witnesses who allegedly came forward allegedly after the TV broadcast in May and allegedly provided information allegedly about Wombats alleged assault against the alleged 16 year old girl, allegedly 6 weeks before Hayley's alleged disappearance allegedly at or near Hammond Farm.

They are allegedly saying (understandably IMHO) that allegedly, this late in the day (after some 11 years) that allegedly they do NOT accept that the incident was in fact an alleged rape, (IMHO they allegedly have to say this, allegedly because they allegedly would NOT be able to allegedly prove otherwise in a court of law allegedly all this time later, allegedly without any evidence from the time) however, allegedly it HAS alerted them to the alleged prior behavior of Wombat, that they allegedly weren't up to now, allegedly aware of, in relation to Hayley's alleged disappearance.

It significantly allegedly doesn't say, allegedly whether they will be allegedly re appraising the alleged statements allegedly made at the time, by the alleged individuals allegedly involved, allegedly in light of the allegedly new information that has allegedly come forward.

One can only assume, they are allegedly intelligent enough, to allegedly put together the alleged various pieces of alleged information as allegedly we have allegedly done here, and hopefully will allegedly want answers to the alleged "obvious questions we have raised" as a result of allegedly re considering the alleged possible implications.

Chris - we still need to change the word "investigation" on the title of the thread on the index page - to "research" pls. I tried but couldn't manage it.

It seems the wheels are allegedly turning, slowly, maybe! :-?

Here's hoping!

Thanks and Cheers.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Had a phone call this time, on my land line, from Andrew Butler again.

He was asking about why he was banned, etc and I said I don't know - lied and said I don't go to that forum anymore, and am not looking for Hayley Dodd anymore - too many people arguing too much, was my excuse.

He seemed quite disappointed but here's hoping the ruse worked.

He sure is a determined SOB. Fancy thinking he can post his crap critical of us both, all over the internet, and then expect to be welcomed with open arms on the very forum he criticizes! He would only use entry here to get more info to be critical about. He presents as nice as pie on the phone when he wants something.

Gonna have to watch him.... He will try and get back in again i reckon - maybe via another ISP and new login.

I checked a new one today and it traces to Great Lakes region but is a Texas based ISP.
User is Hazel81 her email, daejonken@ yahoo.com
I think she is OK but who knows?...just the timing is all - him ringing me only 10 mins ago.

Wait n see I guess if this particular 'Hazel' asks for permission to get into the private forums.

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Thanks SLAL

I think the Police force should become privatised. We may get better results from police this way,..

At the moment Police are just typical public servants.

I have been chatting lately to Margaret Dodd via facebook.
We have buried the hatched on a disagreement we had earlier in this forum when i posted information from a fake psychic about Hayley Dodd.
I no longer deal with this so called friend, as I have found about their true nature a long time ago.

I am very happy to have Margaret as a facebook buddy as she is such a lovely soul.

I have also emailed her the private conversation I had with marymary regarding the insightful information mary received about the case.

I do wish to post this info in here, but mary feels it will not be in the best interest of the family for this information to be known by people with other motives then to help the family.

So I am honouring marys request not to post the info in here as yet... I have sent it to Margaret for her consideration, as well as sent this info to SLAL in private.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:16 am

I do hope that Margaret will email this lady.

With any luck she will let us know in due course!.

Well done Chris and mary mary, she is uncannily accurate in her details.

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:24 am

agreed SLAL .... it is important for mary to contact Margaret and feel her energy.

marymary will get to the bottom of it in no time for us. :)
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 am

Here's hoping. :-ss

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:19 am

I might as well put the conversation of Mary and I in this forum.

I have already given it to you SLAL in a pm, and no one else will see it. Fossil has stopped visiting the forums so I will take her off the private forums group list now...

Heres is the convo I also gave Margaret to look at:

marymagdolane1: i can locate this girl can see the rd an area of bushes she is passed love
marymagdolane1: strangulation
GraFix: ok
GraFix: ty
marymagdolane1: I am not going to tell the mother that immediately
marymagdolane1: i see a sign further back also this is a gravel rd
GraFix: the mother cannot view the private forum
GraFix: so u can put it in there
marymagdolane1: im worried about others confusing love at this point im not reading theres right now till i focus
marymagdolane1: this girls been gone a while love hu
marymagdolane1: they've searched this area with dogs but missed it
marymagdolane1: damn wish it was over here nto gonna be able to walk there bit too far for me to go love
GraFix: that would be cool
marymagdolane1: i can see the rd i can see the bushes she's like 10feet in
GraFix: wow
marymagdolane1: this is what i do i walk it in my mind remote view
marymagdolane1: connect to the person & it just falls one after the other like a puzzle
GraFix: there are maps in the forum if u want to see
marymagdolane1: man , friend, pic ,road, Bush, sign<
marymagdolane1: now a map i can look at just not worded info
marymagdolane1: & her pic
marymagdolane1: i keep seeing this young man with some kind of pitch fork looking thing
marymagdolane1: chatting to her
marymagdolane1: friendly at this point
marymagdolane1: like "hey how r yu"
GraFix: map is in the forums and u can also use google earth
marymagdolane1: she's a bit shy
marymagdolane1: see diff scenarios leading up coming in now
marymagdolane1: whats the place called just the name of the nearest town
marymagdolane1: no specifics though just place
GraFix: hang on
marymagdolane1: i will look at it on google
GraFix: Badjingara township, Brand highway & North West Road.
marymagdolane1: whooaa north west rd
marymagdolane1: hold up
GraFix: in Western Australia
marymagdolane1: ffs
marymagdolane1: wont bring it up as typed
GraFix: do u have google earth?
marymagdolane1: whooa
marymagdolane1: dense area
GraFix: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&rl ... a=N&tab=wl
marymagdolane1: yeah lookin at brand highway but want that rd
GraFix: focus in more it will show the names
marymagdolane1: kk
marymagdolane1: here we go
marymagdolane1: im on satillite
GraFix: great
GraFix: clik on earth
GraFix: u will see everything
marymagdolane1: k downloading
marymagdolane1: yep thats what i want specific area
marymagdolane1: like im walkin there
GraFix: ye
marymagdolane1: i feel her in spirit hon in the distance here she's startin to connect
GraFix: great
marymagdolane1: her mothers had a llot a bs thrown at her from cops also they dont know wtf there doin
marymagdolane1: so much confusion
marymagdolane1: from get go
marymagdolane1: & they did not move fast enough
GraFix: yep
marymagdolane1: this man is still out there he knows it is one man
marymagdolane1: but others know some details
marymagdolane1: he has told at least two people
marymagdolane1: seh did not suffer allot dear
marymagdolane1: it was frustration on his part
marymagdolane1: like a snap
GraFix: did he work on the farm with the others?
GraFix: was it the one hayley was visiting?
marymagdolane1: mm sorta kinda he was different though
GraFix: going to
marymagdolane1: fromt he others
marymagdolane1: they may have questioned this man i feel hes very quiet unnassuming
marymagdolane1: young though
marymagdolane1: teens to 20s
marymagdolane1: early
GraFix: so the guy she liked was the one that did this?
marymagdolane1: they had chatted would'nt like to say it was "the" one
marymagdolane1: as of yet
marymagdolane1: depends if this guy fits the description of the dark hair 5'8 i can see him in my mind
GraFix: so he met her on the road?
marymagdolane1: yes
marymagdolane1: she was walking
GraFix: he gave her a lift?
marymagdolane1: no he had no vehicle
marymagdolane1: he has some kind of pitchfork in his hand like hes working
GraFix: so he just dragged her to the bushes?
marymagdolane1: stop love lol
marymagdolane1: i have to let it comet hrough as is
GraFix: sorry
marymagdolane1: dont put shit in my head hahahah
marymagdolane1: bless ya
GraFix: hehe
marymagdolane1: he was walking chatting as far as i can see it was a snap thing
GraFix: oh
marymagdolane1: fffs this is takin forever to unload
marymagdolane1: im gonna run out & get some fags
marymagdolane1: this has got me gripped now babe
GraFix: can i post this text in the forums if u like?
marymagdolane1: hold up first i dont want anyone puttin there ore in yet lol i really want to speak to this mother so i hope she emails me i dont think she'd want this out there till i speak to her it would be bad for her
GraFix: its a private forum
marymagdolane1: plus the cops are stillinvestigating they have not closed the case yet right
GraFix: she cannot see it
marymagdolane1: no its a few of the folks in there love one specifically not yu baby i trust yu totally
marymagdolane1: someone could get to her
marymagdolane1: on face book iven if the innocentely mentioned it elsewhere
marymagdolane1: yu get my meaning love
marymagdolane1: its not about me not about them its about the family & the girl
marymagdolane1: & she can then choose to share the info witht he cops or not
marymagdolane1: this is how i work i tell them this innitially yu can choose to use what i give yu or not
marymagdolane1: out of respect for them i never go around them to the cops
marymagdolane1: or to others
marymagdolane1: kk babe be right back this things takin forever to download anyway
marymagdolane1: oh & definately yu save the text if yu can
GraFix: ok i will
marymagdolane1: cause sometimes i will forget things i have received
marymagdolane1: well just been to store got fags & choc i eat allot when i do this cause of the energy drain love, still this has not downloaded
marymagdolane1: i asked haley to try & come through clearer, she is disturbed ont he other side love, I've asked her to come through for her mum & tell me does she have a sister
marymagdolane1: sorry askin yu that does she have a sister?
GraFix: yes
marymagdolane1: she gives this to me
marymagdolane1: while i was int he car she was distressed somewhat its her passing they can stay like this sometimes for many of our yrs
GraFix: poor thing
marymagdolane1: but she definately needs help there & her family need help here desperately
marymagdolane1: & I will try my damdest to clear this
marymagdolane1: this has gone on way to long
marymagdolane1: tell me also i sense some kind of stepfather earthbound or uncle close to her
GraFix: probably
marymagdolane1: a male role model
marymagdolane1: see i need her mother for this
marymagdolane1: the more i connect with others earthbound around her the clearer she will respond
marymagdolane1: she is untrusting
marymagdolane1: she's a wee girl
marymagdolane1: small in stature
marymagdolane1: shy but friendly
marymagdolane1: she's also showing me a small dog
marymagdolane1: earthbound
marymagdolane1: here again i need her mother
marymagdolane1: have yu ever spoken with the mother
marymagdolane1: this momans had enuff of bs
marymagdolane1: w
GraFix: i just messaged her to email u on her facebook
marymagdolane1: so many want something from her
marymagdolane1: want to get in on the act so to speak or have done
marymagdolane1: that pisses me off
GraFix: ye
marymagdolane1: thats why i will give her others to email so she can trust me first
marymagdolane1: i have two in australia she can talk to
marymagdolane1: is this supposed to take this long to download
marymagdolane1: on the phone with one of my clients brb
GraFix: no not that long, go back to satellite
marymagdolane1: k off phone i have saved google earth instead of opened now i dont know where it is hahaha
marymagdolane1: aahh s my firewall
GraFix: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&rl ... adgingarra township, Brand highway & North West Road.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
marymagdolane1: ok earth is downloading properly now
marymagdolane1: bless ya lol
GraFix: lol no bless you my darling girl
marymagdolane1: see i have to work two seperate areas i have the remote viewing psychic end & the spirit end with her personal info & then conjoin them
marymagdolane1: the circle narrows as i go
GraFix: awesome ty
marymagdolane1: it is no accident yu told me about this ya know love
GraFix: oh i bet it wasnt
marymagdolane1: & yu are an intricut part of this procedure
marymagdolane1: person connects with another 7 another etc
marymagdolane1: &
GraFix: agreed
marymagdolane1: i promise yu i will not give up on this for this family
marymagdolane1: noone should have to deal with this for so long
GraFix: true
marymagdolane1: k now i dont know how much yu know about the police but was there a mother of a young man questioned yu may not know this
marymagdolane1: im on earth now about to start roaming
GraFix: probably was mary
marymagdolane1: yep get the mother of this young man
marymagdolane1: but haleys mother probably can answer these
marymagdolane1: there are two national parks in this vacinity but not feeling there
marymagdolane1: caravan park
marymagdolane1: i cant get the rds its this rd i want
GraFix: focus in more, u may see it on the map
marymagdolane1: do yu have this rd pinpointed on yur map on yur site
GraFix: have a look at the pics in therte
GraFix: or let me show u
marymagdolane1: yeah i gotta get to that rd
marymagdolane1: this is just wastin time
marymagdolane1: the terrain is so large
marymagdolane1: allot a small towns
marymagdolane1: theres a building to the right of where she's walking but in the distance
marymagdolane1: im surrised none of these psychics have pulled to this place
marymagdolane1: this rd
marymagdolane1: p
GraFix: ok hang on
marymagdolane1: kk babe sorry love
marymagdolane1: damn if i could just go there sucks donnit
GraFix: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=coocle ... =en&tab=wl
GraFix: Badgingarra
GraFix: follow north west road
GraFix: in western australia
marymagdolane1: this is just not close enuff
marymagdolane1: i can see this singular small rd
marymagdolane1: like a side rd
marymagdolane1: do ya get my meaning
marymagdolane1: off the beaten track
marymagdolane1: thats teh problem
marymagdolane1: i have to span out
marymagdolane1: if i were in the area i could see with my own eyes & recognise it
marymagdolane1: i have to focus more on the situation that incurred the family the girl
marymagdolane1: i do know that right close to this spot there is a large building that does'nt look like it belongs in the terraine
marymagdolane1: this young man no longer is in this area
marymagdolane1: but so much shit surrounding it he says she says confusion
marymagdolane1: in the end the cops lost there focus
marymagdolane1: see i had one once where the child was near a lake problem was there were two lakesi felt swamp land & the body on top of the water wetness she was inbetween the two lakes in bogged area i got confused between under water & above water
GraFix: oh ok
marymagdolane1: its the same with anything singular we get a spot sometimes we can see the exact spot its pinpointing the surrounding area for people to look, when im at a place i get a body pull like magnetics
GraFix: wow awesome
marymagdolane1: i see buildings signs etc
marymagdolane1: when from a distance
marymagdolane1: i also have had a few where im the person being murdered or the murderer in there thoughts, or standing outside of them looking in
marymagdolane1: its like snap shots click click click
GraFix: cool
marymagdolane1: how do yu do this
marymagdolane1: i find psychics do this in different ways
marymagdolane1: & some are just psychics & not mediums
GraFix: i just get images
marymagdolane1: can yu focus on the individuals moving
GraFix: not yet
marymagdolane1: yu need to yu can do this graf
marymagdolane1: yu have studied metaphysics the physics of this
GraFix: im not going to push, i always blok myself
marymagdolane1: yeah thats common early on love just relax let it flow in collect yur thoughts on paper if yu have to & put them together
GraFix: ty i'll try
marymagdolane1: see this is why i like to have a family member cause the more connection i have to them the clearer it becomes
GraFix: understandable
marymagdolane1: i had an australian lady come through on my facebook i did not add her she did not add me we were like who r yu? turns out her son had died a yr earlier he came through right here in my room, she had never heard of mediums so i had to explain why this had happened & her son then prodeded to give me info, she sent me a huge package of ausy stuff a few weeks ago to thank me bless her we are close friends now
marymagdolane1: see how spirit connects us
GraFix: awww
marymagdolane1: i also sent her to anothe rmedium friend of mine in the uk for her healing partwe must all share it is important to bring all of us in
marymagdolane1: accept for the wannabees that harm lol
marymagdolane1: i am going to focus on this later love she is with me haley just in the distance I will be able to bring her in eventually, but cant emphasis enuff the mother input this is her keyhopefully she will email me.
GraFix: ok ty
marymagdolane1: oh ic
marymagdolane1: yu should send her what yu saved yesterday
marymagdolane1: but i will also email her
GraFix: so she maybe 10 feet from the road?
marymagdolane1: so she can check with others before she speaks with me i want her to feel comfortable otherwise she will block me
marymagdolane1: theres no maybe its which section of rd
marymagdolane1: thats where im having the issue i need to see the actual place surrounding area
marymagdolane1: pics whatever she can provide or the cops
marymagdolane1: i can see it in my mind clearly & this building to the right of where she was walking
marymagdolane1: i can see the man
GraFix: wow
marymagdolane1: i just have to have verification of some things
marymagdolane1: now her body is clearly gonna be mostely gone
marymagdolane1: but there are fragments
marymagdolane1: yu have animals there also digging
marymagdolane1: sorry to be blunt but these are the facts
GraFix: yep
marymagdolane1: it is actually better for me to discuss these things with the cops directely the mother is too emmotional of course
marymagdolane1: but i will not do that with out her go ahead
marymagdolane1: the family is the most important part of this as i said yesterday
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Chris,

The only place I can think of, where Hayley would have walked past, with both a gravel road, & a house/building on the right of her, would have been the farm house & outbuildings at the corner of Mungedar Road and N/West highway. All along her trek from position last sighted by witness to her destination - there are no farm houses / buildings anywhere NEAR the road. If this guy had say a pitch fork and was working near the road to strike up a conversation with Hayley it stands to reason he walked from the house to do so.
Any other farmer working at his front boundary would take the farm pickup or motorbike to get to the front fence to work EXCEPT this house at the corner of Mungedar and N/west road. It IS literally the ONLY house/building on her right - the direction (southeast) that she was walking. It is ALSO one of only TWO gravel roads that intersect the sealed N/West road that she was walking on. And the house is close enough to the road for whoever was working there - to have walked to the front boundary with say a pitch fork to maybe dig weeds or something.

That would have put her close to Hammond farm as we suspected, by the last unconfirmed sighting by Bennet the Telstra worker who drove past, also Mungedar rd is a gravel road, that turns right off N/West highway, just before the actual house.

The only other gravel road that intersects the N/West road, that she would have walked past, is Wathingarra road further west, and she SHOULD have walked past it, at about 1200 midday, and we do know there was another Telstra worker there at that corner, working in a phone cable pit, and HE would have had a white Telstra work vehicle with him, and there's no building/s in that vicinity either & he was not in his late teens early 20's (Mary mary said that he had 'no vehicle', was in his late teens to early 20's, and had a pitch fork or something like it in his hand).

Logically - being so far from town, you could NOT possibly be working near the edge of the N/West road, with a pitch fork & without a vehicle of some kind to get there, UNLESS you lived in that house at the corner of Mungedar rd!.

It is, so far, the ONLY place that "fits" the description that marymary has provided.

Maybe you should just send her the photo, rather than trying to get her to zoom in on Google Earth?

I think she said she also wants a photo of Hayley (from page1 of this thread).

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm

interesting SLAL

I don't think mary would be interested in any pictures at this present moment, as she says they will corrupt her abilities. She prefers to receive things with her abilities first.... this way nothing gets tainted.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

No Worries - (marymary did actually ask if she could be provided with a photo of Hayley in her chat with you) in that case, all this "info' about being 10 ft off the gravel road is as yet of limited real value from a searching point of view, at this point in time, in as far as we know for fact Hayley was walking on a sealed road, with gravel verges for example.

Without knowing if her body was subsequently transported elsewhere and dumped - it doesn't point to any specific place to search (Police for example searched with dogs & SES etc a LOT of area up on Marchagee track that was gravel back in 1999).

I appreciate a LOT that she seems to be very very accurate with a lot of her readings thus far, but all of the info she 'receives' without any input from us which might taint her messages, thus far doesn't actually help us in any physical way YET, as to where a search should be conducted, if you follow me.

I am assuming that because the guy apparently had no vehicle, he didn't re locate her remains after the fact, but it would be nice if that could be confirmed for us if possible?. If it proves correct that no vehicle involved and she hasn't been moved to a different site and dumped, then we are left with the difficulty that - Hayley was on a sealed road with gravel verges - not a gravel road per se (albeit in fairness to marymary her perception of the "spot" might only contain the roadside scrub and gravel verge and thus APPEAR to be a gravel road when it might well be N/West road with a gravel verge if you follow me).

I guess the fact that she was as accurate as she was, has me 'excited' that I might finally get a clue as to where to physically search, and understandably I'd like to think that info could be forthcoming at some point in the future.

I just get frustrated I guess Chris.

The 11th year anniversary of Hayley's passing on July 29th this year, is a date I had set my hopes on bringing her home for her family before then....and truthfully I feel we are no closer in that respect yet (albeit it appears we ARE much closer to maybe ascertaining WHO is responsible maybe) but that's never been my primary focus whereas finding Hayley has.

I've been working on the Nannup case today - and it's frustrating to go back to square one, with few leads and start anew.

I tend to "worry away" at these things like a terrier and at times it gets me stressed (which you already know eh!) :))

Something else that occurs to ask marymary...can she see whether Hayley's backpack is still with her remains?

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

I guess the fact that she was as accurate as she was, has me 'excited' that I might finally get a clue as to where to physically search, and understandably I'd like to think that info could be forthcoming at some point in the future.

I just get frustrated I guess Chris.
You and me both m8.

it's just the way Mary works...we just have to keep our mouths shut for her to do her thing.

Give it a little more time, and it will all come out for you to run with SLAL. :)
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Yeah - good advice mate, wise man once said the reward of patience? is patience! :)) ;)

Patience is one of life's lessons I'm still having trouble learning! ~x(

Cheers

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am

Had a chat to mary tonight.

looks like we are not getting any response from Margaret...
Mary will not push Margaret.... but she did tell me she will keep trying to get more for us.

this is part of the convo I had with mary:

marymagdolane1: & as for the haley case the mother is very quiet love im not sure if she wants to deal witht his
GraFix: oh ok ty for trying
marymagdolane1: her trust is destroyed seemingly
marymagdolane1: I sent her an email back & said I will give her or yu any info I get & she can do with it what she will
GraFix: ok ty
GraFix: ty for trying
marymagdolane1: It almost feels like & I may be wrong, that she does'nt want to know yu get my meaning
marymagdolane1: like it would be too hard for her the reality
GraFix: i understand
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

Return to “Private Missing Persons Forum”