Psychics

franklee
Quartz

Psychics

Postby franklee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

What is physics? Physics is one of the oldest sciences, studied for thousands of years. In the simplest terms, physics is the study of matter and energy, and how they interact. A physicist uses scientific methods to try to make sense of the natural world.
If you seek the most gifted psychics to throw light on your future, then MyBestPsychics.com is the best place to visit now. Just go private with your favorite psychic via live webcam chat. Both registration & chat are free of cost! Get instant readings.

Psychics
:-bd

WishingMel
Quartz

Re: Psychics

Postby WishingMel » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi Franklee, you offer free readings? that is great.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:14 am

I looked up this site and couldn't seem to find a free reading offered?
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 am

What has physics got to do with the spirit World and spiritual workers of God who work from and with the energies of God and I am talking of the genuine spiritual Helpers as we are all spiritual beings having a human experience here on this Earth Plane?
Science can and never will explain or understand anything to do with our Spiritual connection as it is not of this Earth Plane, they will keep coming up with scientific explanations through ignorance and lack of knowledge of the Spiritual World and our spiritual connection that we all have even scientists.
They always look for proof and want proof yet through ignorance refuse to believe anything past the material physical world exists.
They will have their own experiences but will always find a "Scientific reason or excuse to dismiss what really happened to them so they will deny themselves the wonderful insights of the Spiritual World and of our spiritual self which is sad.

I would like to know how on earth a physicist using scientific methods can try to make sense of the natural world of life as we live it here on this Earth plane as everything is and will be how it is meant to be for us as individuals coming here to experience a human existence for the growth of our human self in the time we are here for and for the growth of our spiritual soul which is our true self.

What I read about this is crazy stuff and again what do physics and science have to do with the Spirit World and Gifted Light Workers who are born with God given gifts to help others because they do have a real understanding of our lives here and everything we face in the way of trials and tribulations that give us the knowledge and wisdom to be able to offer genuine guidance to those in emotional pain and give genuine help to those who are in need of the right kind of guidance..
It is not science how we live our lives here as a human being, it is called living a real life, facing real life, experiencing many different things that will come into our lives negative and positive yet will show us many wonderful, happy, loving , joyful amazing times combined with our spiritual self our true being we will also experience some pretty amazing experiences that don't need a scientific reason to exist except to happen for us to experience as a individual for our own personal self to help us, comfort us, guide us and just be there for us personally and doesn't need explaining.

Science has done many wonderful good deeds for mankind, and have created some frightening things too for mankind but when it comes to spiritual matters and the Spiritual World they have no understanding of it at all yet it is so simple we are all here to experience life on the Earth Plane in a human body for our spiritual and physical Growth, each life time we have here helps us to evolve some of us will have many life times here depending on what we learn each life time we have here and some will have a shorter existence here on this Earth Plane.

It is only when scientists who don't believe in anything past the physical or scientific world exists leave this Earth Plane they will find out for themselves there is a Spirit World far beyond anything they would have believed existed and they will then see and understand spiritual and physical are the same as one when we come to the Earth Plane to experience a human existence for the growth of our physical and spiritual being.

HAVING FAITH IS BELIEVING IN WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE.
THE REWARD OF THAT FAITH IS THEN SEEING IN WHAT YOU BELIEVED.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi Franklee, you offer free readings? that is great.
That is a paid site not free
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

Return to “Psychic Readings Directory”