impressed by a $2.25 ebay psychic reading

Chris Roubis
Angelite

impressed by a $2.25 ebay psychic reading

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 am

Just thought i would let you guys know about an ebay reading i got today.
I do not know this lady from a bar of soap, but she sure is genuine and experienced in what she does..

I was so impressed by this lady, that i thought i would share her ebay link and my reading for you all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your purchase.
In answer to your question:

Does spirit have anything to tell me about the future of my spiritual path?

You have 2 guides that have come forward at the moment. You have an Angelic Guide and an Animal Totem guide that have messages for you.
Your Angelic Guide her name is "Haniel" / This Archangel, who can appear as a beautiful woman, is around you to help you open up psychically. You are on the precipice of 2 years of spiritual enlightenment and growth. Put your confidence in her and ask her to help you open up further. She will. You are psychic, and have Clairvoyant abilities. If you are unaware of this, then this is part of your 2 year awakening. You have had instances of psychic awakening in the past, but you may have pushed it away a being coincidence. It was not. If you are open to it use divination tools to help you further. Tarot , pendulum, and crystals will all help open you up.
Apophyllite Crystal, Amethyst, Celestite, and Thulite would all be great stones for you to use in a "psychic awareness" mojo to sleep with and carry. They will aid you in your clairvoyant and Psychic ability.
Lavendar, Frankincense, Copal, Lemongrass would all be great oils to help open you up through Aromatherapy avenues as well.
Using your pendulum on a daily basis would be great. One way you can use it is place it over different foods and see which one is better for you to eat at that time. Pendulums can help you divine with spirit as well as aid you in earthly decisions. Any quartz pendulum would be great for you.
When you are ready, start reading the tarot, or Runes, (I started with the Runes) I find that they are easy to read, but some prefer the Tarot. Either way, if you start one card or rune at a time learning the meanings do one card or rune answer pulls. For yes or no answers this will all help you "tune in" to spirit.
Now your Animal guide which stepped forward is The Raven.
He wants you to know that you are on your path.
He wants you to feel comfortable with the magick that is within you. You can do your own magick, and the time has come for you to step into your magickal destiny. I am a Witch. When Raven came to me it was through Odin, my All father, and for you Raven is telling me that you are a Witch. You are a magickal being who can use energy to change consciousness. It is a very positive thing. Even though most of society sees Witches in a negative light. We are healers, wise men and women, we are in tune with the earth and her elements and so much more. This is where Raven is showing me your path lies, a pagan path, possibly Wiccan, but it will likely be more eclectic. You have a lot to offer others with your healing energies. You can use magick to transform any negative aspects of your life into the positive. Manifest your destiny!

You are an individual, not a cookie cutter image that most expect us to be. You are at the beginning of a life long spiritual journey. I feel the excitement. I hope you can.
Spirit wants you to know that if you get overwhelmed not to feel alone. You are never alone, your guides are always with you.

Thank you,
Please email me for any clarification, or if you have any questions,
Blessings,
Luna
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

cupcake27
Quartz

Re: impressed by a $2.25 ebay psychic reading

Postby cupcake27 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:02 am

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to thank you for the advice. After your recommendation I went ahead and bought a $5.20 3 questions in-depth tarot card reading by luna and I can begin to tell you how impressed I was. Thank you for sharing! I was definitely impressed, she thorough and concise, and responded quickly!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:34 am

Oh excellent cupcake, I am very glad.. she is amazing ^:)^

here is her new link folks

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Question-In-depth ... 3997997628
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

cupcake27
Quartz

Postby cupcake27 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 am

And just to let you know, alot of what she said turned out to be a more detailed extension of what you have told me. (you had told me i would find a job in a few months- she told me in feb/march) and you mentioned that California would be a good fit for me when I choose to move- She also told me that relocating in a couple years to California would be in my best interest.

So if anyone ever doubts you, or if you doubt yourself. Please take comfort in the fact that you have helped me out :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:58 pm

awww bless you sweety :ymhug:
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

megan.o1987
Quartz

Postby megan.o1987 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing the Link Chris greatly appreciate it :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Your very welcome sweety.. @};-
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

applehoney
Quartz

Postby applehoney » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi Chris,

Do you by any chance have another link to her? The ones I clicked on in this thread all seem to just lead to a generic list with several different sellers, so I'm not sure which one she is.

Thank you,

applehoney

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi Apple

Here you go

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-Question-Psychi ... 2c5c9c0ac5

Let me know what you thought of her :-bd
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:

applehoney
Quartz

Postby applehoney » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Yay! Thank you again, Chris. =)

Return to “Psychic Readings Directory”