Nikkis Intuitive Insights, Release Work, Reiki and Readings

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Nikkis Intuitive Insights, Release Work, Reiki and Readings

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:40 am

https://www.facebook.com/Aussie.Psychics
http://www.awaken2spiritabundance.com/s ... ort=normal

General Information
Hi everyone a little description of services for you all. I am a Clairvoyant, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Clairempathy, Channel, Reiki Practitioner, Spiritual Counselor, Animal/ Photo Intuitive, Dream Interpreter, Intuitive Card Reader, Intuitive Emotional Release Practitioner & Motivational Intuitive. My readings offer intuitive insights into your current, past and often future events. Part of my session with you will include my observations, insights and feelings with regard to what brought you to me for your reading. My reading also includes the use and interpretation of Doreen Virtues, Healing with the Angels Card Deck. My Intuitive Emotional Release Work takes you on a journey through your life and often lives, past. This allows you to release all trauma, patterning, sabotage and active/inactive trauma responses. During this journey we also cut and release cords from your Sacred Soul Contract or blueprint. Release from your body on a physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual level all low slow vibration energy that has remained blocked in your body throughout your life times. This, Impacts on your health, vitality and well being. This brings your focus into the present moment allowing you co- creation with spirit, source and the universe. This enables you to begin to practice mindfulness in each and every moment of your life. If it is guidance your after you may also like to work one on one with me through a series of Lessons, and journaling which allows you to undo what keeps you stuck and attracting the same things over and over again. You may also like to have just a chat to untangle your tangled thoughts, so that you can put things into perspective. All my services can be offered in person, on line via Skype or similar, Telstra Land-line or Mobile, via email or chat. . PRICE LIST OF SERVICES Intuitive Readings & Insights $75 Aud, offered in person, land line, email Skype or chat. 5 cards. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Intuitive Readings & Insights $50Aud, offered in person, land line, email Skype or chat. 3 cards. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Intuitive Readings & Insights $35Aud, offered in person, land line, email Skype or chat. 1 card. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Intuitive Insights 2 Questions, $25Aud offered via email. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Spiritual Counselling – 1 Hour $75 Aud offered in person, land line, Skype or chat. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Intuitive Emotional Release, Counselling, initial session complimentary, (information gathering, sharing, WITH A COMMITMENT TO DO PAID SERVICES) Each session thereafter, $90 Aud per session, this includes if necessary ONE support phone call of 15 mins in between sessions. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Reiki, in person or via distance $75 Aud per session. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Photo Intuitive Readings, $50 Aud via email. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. Skype Party Readings, for Groups of 5, 20 min reading with 3 cards, $45 per person. All payments must be made prior to the party. Skype Party Readings, for Groups of 6-10, half 20 min reading with 3 cards, $35 per person. All payments must be made prior to the party. Dream Work, dream interpretation and insight, via email or chat, $35-$50 Aud, dependent on amount of interpretation and insight needed. *Additional charges for Pay Pal payments apply. I will also offer specials from time to time. All payments must be received prior to appointments and as much notice as possible given for appointment cancellations.
Blessings love and light
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic Readings Directory”