New psychic reading site - Free

anton.laruse
Quartz

New psychic reading site - Free

Postby anton.laruse » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi all,

I've taken up web design as a new hobby since I've (semi)retired. My first site is a page where you can get free readings. I hope this service will help answer some of the questions people curious about psychics have.

This is the page: http://sites.google.com/site/emailpsychicreading/

All I ask is for some feedback on the page and how I can make it better. Thanks!

Peace, love and light.

Anton LaRuse.

Kate-OA
Quartz

Re: New psychic reading site - Free

Postby Kate-OA » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

Hey - how good is this site ? I mean does someone monitor it ? Can you trust the Psychics? The reason I am asking is because I have had some really BAD experience - is it via phone or chat?

Thank you for the answer.

Kate ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 am

Hey - how good is this site ? I mean does someone monitor it ? Can you trust the Psychics? The reason I am asking is because I have had some really BAD experience - is it via phone or chat?

Thank you for the answer.

Kate ;)
Hi kate :)
have you tried Chris Roubis's site he has good feedback completly free no hidden costs, at all. :) genuine help is offered to those in need O:-)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Cool site Anton :-bd

Keep up the good work
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Psychic Readings Directory”