Dream Interpretation

dream
Quartz

Dream Interpretation

Postby dream » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi..
Please share your dreams here. I will interpreter.

Regards
Dream

Kate-OA
Quartz

Re: Dream Interpretation

Postby Kate-OA » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am

Hey - I have had several times some really bad dreams about my teeth decaying - any interpretation ?

Thanks

Kate

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:31 am

Hi Kate,
I looked up dreams about teeth, in general it could mean you do need to see a dentist at some time to have a check up.
Anything decaying to me is a need to change around something about yourself or your life if it is going stagnant or you feel like everything is going bad around you?
What is going on at the moment in your life?
Are you speaking your truth?
Sometimes when we dream about teeth it could mean we are saying negative things about others.......Or we need to keep certain things to ourselves and not say anything?
How did you feel emotionally in that dream, we can usually work out our dreams by our emotional feelings and get to the core of that dream.
When we ask ourselves questions and can answer them honestly then we know what we need to do about changing certain things for a better outcome for us that benefits us.

Hope that has helped .
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:52 pm

ive had the same thing, even about teeth falling out
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:51 am

I looked up the meaning of teeth falling out in a dream for you Chris here it is....

A person could be going through a period of transition, experiencing a loss, or feeling insecure, dreams about teeth often coincide with major life events or trauma's.

Hair falling out in a dream means...giving away your power (just in case you dream that your hair is falling out)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 am

^:)^ excellent Jazz thank you
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:06 pm

No worries Chris you are welcome,
It is amazing just how you can piece a dream together to make sense of what is going on in your life with just knowing the meaning of certain things you are dreaming about and how you were feeling emotionally in that dream, eg, were you happy, sad, scared, dancing, singing,angry, loving, everything means something and its made easy for us we just have to look up on the net or books of dreams to help us.
I always write down a strong dream I can remember and it usually turns out to be a premonition dream that happens a couple of days after I dream it.
Dreaming in colour, seeing numbers, hearing songs, hearing the words you speak to someone in a dream, healing a person in a dream, seeing a loved one in a dream all mean something.
Dreams give us warnings,futuristic insights, guidance, messages from our loved ones in spirit (I have plenty of those) comfort, healing, and much more..
Keep a dream catcher over your bed to catch all your dreams...
blessings jazz.

Return to “Psychic Readings Directory”