At the moment I am waiting to get a visa to work with some guys in India. It is taking a little more time than we expected. In the meantime I purchased a couple of plane tickets to go to Thailand for a holiday which was a trip on my way to India.
At this stage I have to change my flights dates to Thailand because when applying for the visa here for India they need my passport which means I won't be able to go to Thailand unless the application goes through and my visa is returned to me.
I was supposed to fly next week but now thinking of changing my flight for the 23rd this month. Do you see the visa being approved by this date and all signs go for heading off at this time for Thailand first and then to India from there after that?