Waiting for visa

redness23
Quartz

Waiting for visa

Postby redness23 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:41 am

Hi,

At the moment I am waiting to get a visa to work with some guys in India. It is taking a little more time than we expected. In the meantime I purchased a couple of plane tickets to go to Thailand for a holiday which was a trip on my way to India.

At this stage I have to change my flights dates to Thailand because when applying for the visa here for India they need my passport which means I won't be able to go to Thailand unless the application goes through and my visa is returned to me.

I was supposed to fly next week but now thinking of changing my flight for the 23rd this month. Do you see the visa being approved by this date and all signs go for heading off at this time for Thailand first and then to India from there after that?

Thanks Heaps

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Waiting for visa

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Yes
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

redness23
Quartz

Re: Waiting for visa

Postby redness23 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Great..thanks for easing the mind...

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”