Reading please

eskimovm
Quartz

Reading please

Postby eskimovm » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi Chris!

It is so wonderful what you are doing for everyone here and i'd like to thank you for that. :ymhug:

I was told last week my boyfriend is not my soul mate, we are in a long distance relationship and he want to get engaged. I was then told that we would break up around December and in March- September 2010 I will meet my soul mate.

Do you see this happening? Or is it a different path you see?

Thanks!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Reading please

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm

I feel the psychic is correct, but I'm not too sure that it will happen exactly on the dates that she specified.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

eskimovm
Quartz

Postby eskimovm » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Thank you Chris, do you feel any date?

Is there anything else you feel? any guidance would be great as i'm feeling a bit lost

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 am

I am sorry that you feel lost. This type of news isn't pleasant for anyone.

I am feeling you will be having arguments with your boyfrined which will lead to seperation later down the track. I feel your boyfriend is in a Sales position or its your new love that will be in a sales position.

You have a bright and positive future ahead of you, in finance and in love. So don't fear about the future.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

eskimovm
Quartz

Postby eskimovm » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:01 pm

That was so helpful thank you :) the other psychic said he would be in a management position. And said his name would have M/N &/or C in it, which isn't very helpful for me, but i have faith if it is destiny, he will come.

Any idea on a date we will cross paths?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Sometimes its best not knowing their names etc because you force yourself onto them which can only be the wrong thing to do.

I haven't bothered to focus on the name, but i do feel it will be around 2 years for this to happen.
Rev. Chris Roubis

eskimovm
Quartz

Postby eskimovm » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm

It's just, feeling so lost about what to do makes me want to know what will happen so I have some sort of security in myself and the future. I had a really tough childhood and have had bad experiences with a relationship in the past. So knowing I get to have my soul mate with me in this life time is very comforting.

I know I shouldn't focus on his name, just be nice to know. Thank you for your help. :ymhug:

eskimovm
Quartz

Postby eskimovm » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Chris, You were right about my boyfriend, we broke up over a month ago because of arguments.

I met someone, his name is Vito and is 29, we have so much in common and have intense attraction to each other, but I get a vibe i'm gonna get hurt. Do you see this persuing into something serious? We're crazy about each other but cos of past relationsips, i'm always scared the person will leave me. He's very sweet and i feel like this is something real.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello again.

Even serious relationships do not last.

Just enjoy the friendship and company.

You have no control of the future, so start living in the day.

This man has come into your life to help you grow and develop. Even if it is for a short or long moment.

I feel this will become serious. :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”