Love life reading

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Re: Love life reading

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Grace,

There's another old saying;

Tis better to have loved and lost - than never to have loved at all.

How will you know a good relationship, if you have no bad relationships experiences, against which to compare it?.

Yin and Yang - you cannot have one without the other.

It's the bad relationships experiences along the way, that prepare you for the good one, when it comers along, - so that you will appreciate it!.

WE risk rejection in the hope of attaining love, that's the price we pay, for finding love - the risk of rejection.

If your not willing to pay the price - you cannot take the ride.

One of the traps to watch for - is falling time and again for the same type of loser that you eventually end up hating - I see women do it all the time - falling for the same type of loser over and over again - some women are just so tragic -- they do NOT learn from their mistakes.

Maybe when you know what you want you will actually find it.

I said that prayer for you - did you? Remember all it takes is two!

Shalom.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 am

It's the bad relationships experiences along the way, that prepare you for the good one, when it comers along, - so that you will appreciate it!.
Very well said mate ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi Chris , I'm so sorry you had to go through this .. I did experience the same as a child but I didn't get the love , support and understanding I needed . I was on my own to deal with the emotional stuffs . I learnt to deal with my sorrows alone and this is what made me so guarded I think .I can't stand anyone hurting my feelings .

If I ever have children , being sensitive , I would understand them a bit better I guess.

If I didn't go through these setbacks, mean co-workers at jobs, mean classmates etc , I wouldn't have grown to be the person I am . It's not all good but I think I turned out quite okay apart from my trust issues .
Hi Grace

I as a child have been mentally and physicaly abused for years.

I believe we went through these experiences to develop and become the person we are today, and to be able to help and guide others.

e.g. Would you ask for help from a couseller who has had the same experience as you, or someone who hasn't.

I know it's unfortunate that we are the ones chosen to experience these bad things. But I don't think there is anyone out there who hasn't experienced anything bad in their life...or maybe not yet anyway.

Grace you now know from your experieces, you can support your children the best you can when the time comes. Without your bad experience, maybe your children would also suffer the same.

Without your bad experiences, perhaps you would become one of those insensitive parents that you grew up with, and your children would suffer for it.

So there is good to come from bad....

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi Sir Laughs-A-Lot,

I agree with you ,there's no gain without taking risks . Bad relationships are lessons and make you grow . Then you find the right one , you know it and appreciate it more .

I just need to be ready to put myself out there .

I tend to fall for the guys who are too sweet for words lol . Then I realize it's just an act . They are not genuine.

I prayed that I find the right one , don't get hurt and be willing to go for it . lol .
Grace,

There's another old saying;

Tis better to have loved and lost - than never to have loved at all.

How will you know a good relationship, if you have no bad relationships experiences, against which to compare it?.

Yin and Yang - you cannot have one without the other.

WE risk rejection in the hope of attaining love, that's the price we pay, for finding love - the risk of rejection.

If your not willing to pay the price - you cannot take the ride.

One of the traps to watch for - is falling time and again for the same type of loser that you eventually end up hating - I see women do it all the time - falling for the same type of loser over and over again - some women are just so tragic -- they do NOT learn from their mistakes.

Maybe when you know what you want you will actually find it.

I said that prayer for you - did you? Remember all it takes is two!

Shalom.

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:48 am

Ofcourse you will find love. I'm feeling late this year, you will meet someone.
Hi Chris , sorry to bother you with my issues again . Hmm a couple of months ago , you told me that I might meet someone late this year . Does this still hold or have I messed things up and sent the wrong signals as usual to the universe ? Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:49 am

Hi Grace

Sure a psychic can tell you what might happen, but you still have free will to change your path, as you already know.

I do not feel anyone coming your way this year after that one person already tried to.

Just trust in the universe sending u someone, and it shall happen. Just trust it is happening.

Going over and over again about being single and alone waiting for someone, depletes your energy and should be laid down to rest. It is not doing you any favours.... and brings your faith down.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 am

Grace,

Here's something to ponder maybe.

The whole "universal purpose" of two people getting together is to reproduce and raise kids and replenish the species.

It takes two fully fit people to do this - physically and mentally.

It's like it takes two dedicated fully fit birds to build a nest lay eggs and raise healthy chicks.

There's no point two people getting together, because one is just plain lonely and "needs" the other - a relationship where one member is "needy" of the other taxes the ability of the other and requires them to do the work of two.

There's a synergy that happens when two fully fit people couple in a partnership.

Combined and fully fit and dedicated to the same plan they can together do the work of three - which is about what it takes to raise a family these days.

One weak partner drags the other down and instead of synergy and the ability of 3 - you end up with one fit person dragged down to the level of the weak one i.e. a total production output of half or one at best.

That is NOT what it takes - to achieve what our species requires.

It takes the synergy of two wholly self sufficient, capable, positive, fit persons, (physically & mentally) to achieve the partnership required to be successful.

A strong partner will automatically/instinctlively avoid partnering for a long term commitment with a "needy" partner.

Until - what you want so badly, you no longer need - you don't stand a chance of finding it.

You need to heal and to become strong again - fully fit emotionally and physically and what you desire will THEN come to you without you seeking it.

Those are just the immutable laws of nature.

Concentrate on yourself for now.

When your healed - what you seek will find you.

And

Keep praying firstly for yourself that you might heal and become fully fit - the laws of nature will take care of the rest - of that I am quite sure.

Cheers

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:32 am

Ohh - Grace I just thought of something else.

Blind faith!

One can be assured that the Lord hears your prayers and will act on them.

BUT - will you be receptive to the help the lord sends?

I'm reminded of the story of the devout & faithful farmer, who experienced a flood so bad that he had to climb on the roof of his house to avoid the ever rising flood waters. But he had faith his prayers to the lord would be answered, to the point that he grew blind to the help the lord sent him.

First a neighbor paddled past and offered him a lift to dry ground in his canoe, but the stubborn devout farmer answered - No - I will be OK - the Lord will save me - I have every faith in him.

Then another farmer with a boat went past and stopped and offered him a lift to dry ground but the same answer "No I have prayed to the lord to save me, and I have every faith that he will do so in his own good time and in his own good way".

Lastly a helicopter rescue crew offered to winch him up and take him to safety but again the same answer - he KNEW the good lord would save him because of his prayers.

Well the water kept rising and eventually he drowned.

At the pearly gates he met the lord and asked WHY his prayers went unanswered, and the good lord answered,

Well - I sent you the neighbor in the canoe and you declined the help - so then I sent another neighbor in a boat and you also declined that help - so finally I sent the crew in the rescue chopper and again you declined my help - so in the end I figured you really didn't mean what you asked for in your prayers - so I left you to your fate.

We have to be careful Grace to be receptive when the good lord - answers our prayers and not toss them back in his face.

You already dismissed a guy who text-ed, you without even meeting him.

Your fear of rejection - caused you to reject an potential answer to your prayers, in other words - this was the neighbor in the canoe.

You have the guy in the Dinghy yet to come - then the chopper rescue crew - after that - you're on your own!

We all have to humble ourselves before our Lord, because he made all that is, the earth & universe and us and this planet and all the animals and so on. We cannot boast in his presence of anything we have done because, thats wrong - we owe it all to our Father.

Until you humble yourself - and accept the Lords help when he sends it - you cannot hope to find what you seek.

You yourself are the problem - not the universe and what it sends to you.

You are the one not willing to humble yourself and take a risk - put your feelings on the line.

If youy cannot pay the price you cannot take the ride.

The price is putting your feelings on the line - and taking the risk you'll maybe be hurt (again).

The universe cannot help you while you yourself remain the problem.

First you must change yourself - THEN and only then can the guy in the dinghy or the Chopper crew come sailing or flying in, too help/save you!.

Physician, heal thyself.

You know the problem - only you can fix it.

Shalom

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Wow Sir laugh alot

You really get in deep with your thoughts :D

Well said :ymapplause:
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks Sir laugh alot and Chris :) I've figured out there's absolutely nothing wrong with me to attract love / a good relationship in my life . I'm done torturing myself on this issue . People more messed up than me have a love life .. Telling me things are wrong about me is just an excuse . If God/the universe doesn't find me ok to be with someone , then so be it . And about the guy who text-ed me , no woman in her right mind would go out with him . He seemed so needy and desperate . And thank God , I'm not so blind to go for someone like him .lol .

Sorry guys , I needed to vent a little :(

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 pm

No problem Grace, You are welcome to vent.
You have a right to pick and choose, we all do.

Yes there are those with pasts much worse than yourself with a love life...
These people have moved on and stopped fearing their past, or decided to take a chance and jump straight in again...

I'm sure when you find the right guy, you will jump straight in again also. Body's hormones can do that to you. :D

I'm single, how about we go for coffee :D
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 pm

No problem Grace, You are welcome to vent.
You have a right to pick and choose, we all do.

Yes there are those with pasts much worse than yourself with a love life...
These people have moved on and stopped fearing their past, or decided to take a chance and jump straight in again...

I'm sure when you find the right guy, you will jump straight in again also. Body's hormones can do that to you. :D

I'm single, how about we go for coffee :D
Yes I have decided not to second guess myself anymore . I'm 100% sure nothing is wrong with me now.lol. And I deserve a level headed guy not some weak/desperate/clingy guy . Perhaps I have too high standards . I don't know.

If I find the right guy , I'm sure I'll jump straight too and take the risk of getting hurt , which shouldn't happen if he is the right one :P

I'd love to have coffee with you but I'm afraid I'd need to take a flight to Australia for this to happen . If my guess is right , that's where you are from ?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Good girl.

Just trust God is bringing you someone, and it shall happen.

yeah i'm in Sydney ;;)
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:06 am

Just wishing you Merry Christmas Chris :) Have a great time with your "loved ones!

In my case , I could really use some time to think about my future during the holidays . Really need to figure a few things out and keep myself busy next year .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Merry Christmas to you too sweety. And have a great New Year.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 am

Hi Chris , it's me again .. Sorry to bother you again .. I'd like to ask you some insight about a particular female co-worker . Her first name is and she is 4 years older than me. And she hurt me in the past with her attitude and because of her I had problems at work last year . Now I have changed so much and my vibration has changed . She doesn't share her nonsense and gossips about others with me anymore .. Thank God..However she seems to be in competition with me in a sense . She seems to want to make sure she looks as good as I do or even better ! This is somehow typical women behaviour but there's more to it . I can't figure this out ? Why does she ha to behave like that towards me ?? Could you please shed some light on this and give me some advice please ? Thanks.
Last edited by Grace on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Hello again sweety. :ymhug:

This person is emotionaly unstable and the only way she feels like she can improve her life, is by doing what she does. it makes her feel good. She is trying to change deep seeded issues inside her, superficially.

Do not let her feed off your energy, i.e. do not pay attention to her.

She isn't happy being in her own skin, so she is trying to be like you, because you are Gods shining light, and she wants some of what you have. But she doesn't realise that peace and happiness comes from within.

Hope I'm making sense. :)

Keep shining Gods light & love from within you, and all will be well.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi :)

Thank you very much again Chris :) Yes I agree that she is emotionally stable . She had a bad break up last year which she told me about . I prefer not to be around her too much because of her attitude . I have no choice because of work . I've got to be cordial and professional with her .

I try hard not to pay attention to her and will continue doing so .I think it's some kind of lesson for me too .It gets on my nerves when she copies my dressing style lol .

Yes you are making sense :) Thank you . It took me a lot of time and work to find my joy back . I will continue feeling the love and joy within me and be positive.

Hugs,
Grace
Hello again sweety. :ymhug:

This person is emotionaly unstable and the only way she feels like she can improve her life, is by doing what she does. it makes her feel good. She is trying to change deep seeded issues inside her, superficially.

Do not let her feed off your energy, i.e. do not pay attention to her.

She isn't happy being in her own skin, so she is trying to be like you, because you are Gods shining light, and she wants some of what you have. But she doesn't realise that peace and happiness comes from within.

Hope I'm making sense. :)

Keep shining Gods light & love from within you, and all will be well.

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:37 am

Hi Chris,
Hope you are doing well :) I'd like some insight please on how I'm feeling ..Lately I feel like I'm living in my own little world . It's like I'm more disconnected from the outside world that I usually am . At work , I am more easy-going and I don't care what my co-workers think about me or the drama/gossiping that usually goes on there . I just don't want to try to hard to please anyone.If they don't like me it's ok ;) I just smile if someone smiles at me or am my usual friendly self. I'm in a good mood and feel happy just being me .lol. This sounds insane . I choose to care more about myself and my spiritual growth . I feel more connected to the universe in a sense . Is it ok feeling this way and being like that or I am too self-centered ? Any messages from my guides/angels would be really helpful please . Thank you :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am

You are maturing physicaly and spiritually. Not fussing about the superficial crap.

You are becoming more comfortable in your own skin and with your own company.

You are, like me, in a sense part of this world, but not actually in it. And it is a good thing.

It's amazing what healing from your guides and angels does to you. Give them or God thanks, and that they continue to heal you.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks Chris :) I really hope so .. I just don't want to waste my energy on things which do not matter . I'd rather focus on my growth and solving my problems.Feels good to see this world from a different perspective and not lost in the drama ..I thank Archangel Michael for helping me clear and protecting myself from negative energy. When someone tells me something rude/which could hurt , I don't care now because I know who I am . This happened today and I dealt with it with a smile because I know better ;) Hope the healing and positive attitude keeps me going :)
You are maturing physicaly and spiritually. Not fussing about the superficial crap.

You are becoming more comfortable in your own skin and with your own company.

You are, like me, in a sense part of this world, but not actually in it. And it is a good thing.

It's amazing what healing from your guides and angels does to you. Give them or God thanks, and that they continue to heal you.

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi Chris,sorry to bother you again..Hope you are doing well ? I am glad about the progress I have made lately in more becoming more emotionally dettached from situations/people I encounter at work especially. I stay away from drama and choose to focus on my growth..However at times I tend to feel slightly irritated.I keep calm and smile though .I deal with my emotions when I am back home. Do I need more work on myself to feel better about myself and need to grow emotionally ? Are better times ahead.I have also been feeling like I need a new look and a new hair cut to boost my self esteem ..lol. Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri May 07, 2010 1:51 am

We are only human, so we are going to have our ups and downs.

Feeling irritated is natural around negative energy. I try to stay away from it.
I even keep away from people that I have nothing against, but for some reason the sound of their voice just does my head in.

There is always better times ahead. Believe in it, and you will manifest it.

try to release some of that old anger or resentment also, and eat healthier.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat May 08, 2010 3:29 am

We are only human, so we are going to have our ups and downs.

Feeling irritated is natural around negative energy. I try to stay away from it.
I even keep away from people that I have nothing against, but for some reason the sound of their voice just does my head in.

There is always better times ahead. Believe in it, and you will manifest it.

try to release some of that old anger or resentment also, and eat healthier.
Thanks a lot Chris , I tend to feel generally calmer and better emotionally when I'm by myself. I can't help feel overwhelmed when around some people.I do my best to keep interactions with my co-workers to a minimum possible. Really hope for better times where I feel more in control of my life. Will try to release that old anger which makes me feel pretty defensive at times...

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:23 am

Hi Chris , how are you ? I am doing pretty well and I am feeling better about myself and my health is better too .However there's this female co-worker I already told you about a couple of posts above still bothers me. I don't pay much attention to her .. I used to have a chat with her these last few months during the breaks at work .But the other day , she said something really insensitive to me . I know what she thinks of me is just none of my business .. But I've changed and I stand up for myself now . I'd rather avoid any conversations with her from now on and just say hello to her in the morning .I don't think she gets it that I don't want to be "friends" with her at work . Without sounding rude , will she get the hint and just leave me alone ? Thank you .
Last edited by Grace on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm

She will eventually get it. Just try to walk away from her energy, whenever you need to.

Try this for an exercise.... visualise you are surrounded by a ball of barb wire when you are at work, and anyone coming near you, get hurt by it.

Let me know if she comes near you less.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 am

She will eventually get it. Just try to walk away from her energy, whenever you need to.

Try this for an exercise.... visualise you are surrounded by a ball of barb wire when you are at work, and anyone coming near you, get hurt by it.

Let me know if she comes near you less.
Thanks Chris :) I normally ground and shield when I go to work . I will also visualize that I am surrounded by a ball or barb wire as you suggested . I don't like being around her and don't even want to talk her except for work (when required) . I just hope she gets it . I will let you know if there are any changes.

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am

Hi Chris , sorry to bother you again . For around a month or so ,that female co-worker really "left me alone" but it really took some effort from me . I had to be more guarded than I usually am and it's not pleasant to be like that . But early this month , I let my guard down a bit and smiled to her out of courtesy and she is almost back to her usual self with me ..She talks non-stop when she sees me during the breaks and is inconsiderate as usual..I just don't get it what lessons the universe wants me to learn with this person as I wished she could be out of my "life" ...

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am

Good question..

perhaps spirit want you to stand up for yourself more.... you have the power, use it in a good way.

next time she tries to talk to you, tell her you have had a bad week and you prefer no one talks to you...

it's ok to keep using that excuse.. she will eventually get the picture.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”