Love life reading

Grace
Quartz

Love life reading

Postby Grace » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 am

Hi Chris ,

Will I find love this year ? I haven't felt any spark on seeing a guy in a long time .. And neither do any nice guy show any interest in me :( I don't know if I intimidate them . I also don't want to waste my time with a guy who is not worth it and who doesn't treat me right . But it gets pretty sad being single ..

Any idea how I will meet a nice guy, if any ,this year? Can you describe him if possible? Will he be of the same nationality as mine ?

Thank you :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Love life reading

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Let me start by saying, changes in your friendships are occuring.
Be lovingly honest with yourself and your friends right now. Appreciate the healing benefits of a true friend.

A situation that has caused you concern is on the mend. You are a natural healer, and your healing thoughts have manifested into form.

Conflict is resolved in a situation that was troubling you. know that you deserve this peace and happiness, and accept it graciously.

Ofcourse you will find love. I'm feeling late this year, you will meet someone.
Sorry, I do not have anymore info for you.

Stay happy and stop worrying about being alone, or you will attract more of it.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 am

Hi Chris , thank you ! Changes are occuring in the way I interact with my co-workers mostly . In spite of their weird attitude and the things they said about me behind my back , I chose to ignore all that and be nice to them . I need to work there for a while so I better get along with all of them . I don't know how many of them are being true to me though .

That situation you picked up happened at work around a month ago . A co-worker said a hurtful comment about me and I was very shocked . I feel better about it now and it is causing me no more hurt . I think it made me stronger . How can being a natural healer help me more in my life please ?

I want good friends in my life but it's so hard figuring out who to trust . For instance there was a female co-worker who I thought was my friend but I later realized that she was being fake . Since then I'm avoiding contact with her .

I keep my fingers crossed that I do meet a nice guy this year :) I'll try to stay happy till then .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 am

Good to here.
How can being a natural healer help me more in my life please ?
it just means you can heal yourself and others.
I am also a healer. I can help heal people and animals quickly.
I also send absent healing to people that are in need of gods healing energy.

My psychic friend and mentour has healed people with cancers etc.

If you want to learn more about healing just google it or search it on www.youtube.com
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 am

Hi again Chris, if it's not too much to ask again , do you pick up anything on that guy from work ? I felt there might be something when our paths crossed early this week but I'm not sure . Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:06 am

No nothing.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:01 am

No nothing.
Ok thank you .

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 am

Hi Chris , it's me again ... I feel so horrible being always wrong on the signs I get from guys ..I wished it wasn't that hard . Why do I always get it so wrong that someone is interested when in fact he is not ! I'm pathetic. Wonder when I'll beat the odds and get it right . Any advice for me please to stop making mistakes and reading the signs I get from guys correctly ? That would prevent me from getting disappointed and wasting my time...

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 am

This happens to all of us at some stage of our lives when we start yearning for effection from the opposite sex.

When you stop craving the urge for a partner is when you will start thinking rationaly, and have sound judgement.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:09 am

Hello Chris,sorry to bother you again.I'm feeling so low right now . This happens to me once in a while . I feel my life is going nowhere.My career is so dull and I feel I deserve a much better job . I have the potential to succeed at a more challenging job compared to this boring job that I have right now :( If I was getting job satisfaction, I would feel so much better about myself and less lonely...

Will I find a more better job in the near future which is more challenging and rewarding ? Thank you ..

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:48 am

ofcourse you will. Focus on your goal so it can manifest.

Also keep looking in the job classifieds for an opportunity everyday.
because the day you stop looking, will be the day you will miss an opportunity.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:19 am

ofcourse you will. Focus on your goal so it can manifest.

Also keep looking in the job classifieds for an opportunity everyday.
because the day you stop looking, will be the day you will miss an opportunity.
Thanks Chris .I'm so down because of a problem at work . My boss has been having such a wrong opinion on me which is not true and unfair ... I really want to find another job ..

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 am

Hi Chris Roubis , I am so ashamed to ask you for insight again. Hope you can answer my question . Two weeks ago a guy I don't know started texting me .. He said it was an accident but kept sending me at least 2 texts per day to tell me goodnight and goodmorning . I didn't reply mostly and asked him if he was insane and to stop texting me . Then he revealed that he actually knows me as he works close to my building and he sees me during my lunch time . He got my number from someone and doesn't want to reveal from whom. In addition to this , he had already seen me a few years ago and had fallen in love with me the first time .. He wants a chance to get to know me . The problem is that I can't believe him at all . He is too sweet to be true .Do you pick up anything on this please ? His first name starts with S . Should I just let this go and forget about it ? Thanks in advance .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:41 am

Hello

is there a reason you want to let it go?

Have you already met him, and know he is not your type?

The guy is obviously fond of you, maybe you can atleast find out if you like him, before you tell him to piss off.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 am

Hello Chris, I just don't want to get hurt . I've not yet met him and have been avoiding to do so . I'm just very lost. I am pretty sure I know who he is though as I did notice someone staring at me in a way that showed he liked me a few weeks ago . I just can't understand what he sees in me and why he is not giving up.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Live in the now, and stop worrying about the future.
You cannot change the future, so start living in the day.

Even serious relationships do not last. Just enjoy yourself, and stop worrying about how you're gonna feel when you break up.

God has sent you an opportunity, so you can develop and grow from it. it's now up to you.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks.I got hurt badly two times before and it look me so much time to get back my self esteem and feel like loving again . I'm not going to let someone I'm not sure about ruin it . What does a guy like him even see in me ? I'm also wondering if he is a player ?I want to find the one and don't want to waste my time on someone not worth it. That's the problem. He is complicating my life even though I haven't met him . I can't get this out of my mind..

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Shame... you are never going to know if he is the one or not.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:10 am

Shame... you are never going to know if he is the one or not.
I'm going to think about this well during the week-end and decide if I should meet him this week to know if I like him or not . I just hope he is not a player.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:56 am

Even " Players " settle down once they meet the right partner.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Even " Players " settle down once they meet the right partner.
I was texting him last night and I felt something is wrong about him . I get the sense he is lying to me and he seems clingy and immature . These are the biggest turn offs for me . I told him my answer is no and still he keeps pestering me and asks me to meet him once before making a decision . So much for trying to find love . I can't believe the universe could do this to me and send such a kind of guy in my life .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Ah well..... atlleast youtried , even though texting isn't a great form of expressing ones self, and can cause misunderstandings. As long as you are now certain he isn't your type.

You know God works in mysterious ways, have you ever thought that this man is there to help you get back on your feet and start dating again?

You may need a man just like him in your life right now, that will help you get off your butt.
Sure... he maybe a liar or a player, but your in control, and it helps you gain confidence and get out more.

The ones you least expect, are the biggest players.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am

You know,

Sometimes - you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince! ;)

Best pucker up princess! =))

Cheers

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 pm

You know,

Sometimes - you gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find a prince! ;)

Best pucker up princess! =))

Cheers
Lol I agree with you Sir Laughs-A-Lot :) Hate it has to be so as I'm too sensitive .

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

Too sensitive?

No - just afraid of rejection - which makes you 100% human and just like the rest of us Grace!.
The whole thing about "love" that makes it so sweet - is that one time (when you find the right person) that you aren't rejected, when you are accepted.

That reward doesn't happen without taking the risk to put your feelings on the line and take the risk of allowing yourself to be vulnerable - to potentially be hurt - that is the price of finding love.

I was lucky - I married Miss Right - it wasn't till after we were married, I found out her first name was "always" =))

We found that a way to keep our marriage alive was to go out to dinner at least twice a week - she goes Tuesday's, I go Thursdays! =))

Seriously tho - finding Mr right is only the start - keeping a relationship alive beyond the first couple years of lust - takes real work and the sad thing is - it takes two people to make a relationship work but only one to end it. :(

Good luck in your endeavor, finding Mr Right, takes a miracle - but miracles DO Happen - it's just that their are certain rules you may not be aware of.

Before the Israelites could be saved from dying of thirst in the desert, the Lords angel appeared to them and told them to dig holes in the desert to catch the rain that he was soon to send.

So - there was the promise of a miracle in response to their prayer for rain.

BUT

There was a requirement for the Israelites to ACT on their FAITH, (dig their ditches) to catch the miraculous rain.

For YOU to find Mr Right - requires an act of faith - on your behalf - miracles only occur when man acts upon his faith. The Act of Faith - is "putting yourself out there" - asking the guy your interested in for a date, or whatever - taking the risk that you'll be rejected, and hurt - in order for the miracle to be able to occur.

Next thing - asking aright - you might THINK you know which guy you think or hope will turn out to be Mr Right, but that doesn't mean he is or isn't.

When you pray for Mr Right to come into your life:-

Pray that they guy your interested in, if he is the Mr Right for you, will manifest himself in your life, or if he is NOT that his perfect equivalent who is the "divine design for your life" will manifest himself in your life instead - ask that all that is yours by divine right will now be made manifest in your life!

Gives thanks to God - that he has foreseen all your needs in life and made MORE THAN ADEQUATE provision, and be glad as tho you have ALREADY received.

THEN - act on the prayer!

Demonstrate your faith in your actions - by asking the guy your interested in out on a date - or listing yourself on a website for singles or whatever it is you've decided your going to do - to meet Mr Right - Join the yacht club and learn to sail or the tennis club and take lessons etc, DO SOMETHING to change the way you go about looking for Mr Right - so that the asked for miracle can occurr.

God works his miracles - thru mankind who demonstrates his faith (digs his ditches)...by doing something to change your life to ALLOW the miracle to occur.

What point sending you Mr Right - (Rain in the Desert) if you haven't dug your ditch to trap and hold him when he arrives?

I've a feeling, when you start to believe and demonstrate your faith that things will change for you, and Mr Right will pop right into your life, when you least expect, and the moment you stop physically looking for him!

That's what makes it miraculous, and such a sweet surprise when it happens.

Have some faith in yourself Grace - I have faith in you & I will say a prayer for you as well - if you promise to do so also.

You see Jesus says that - where two or more people pray in his name asking for the same thing - that he will listen, he will hear the prayer.

That's all it takes for a miracle - the two of us to pray for the same thing in Christs name.
I believe we can manage that much - don't you?

Shalom Grace may peace & love be with you.

jaded soul
Quartz

Postby jaded soul » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Exactly, I have to say marriage was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. If you both want the marriage to work it will take 100% all the time to make it. You have to agree to disagree. But I done it once...really dont think i will ever do it again. lol because it makes you 8-} 8-} 8-}

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:56 am

Hi Sir Laughs-A-Lot, I can't help but chuckle at your observation . You are absolutely right :) I am sensitive and also just afraid of rejection . I was broken hearted twice in my life and I really don't want to to deal with those feelings again !

Findng that right person and allowing oneself to be vulnerable when there's every risk to get hurt is not an easy thing.

But I believe that if I met the right one who has the right values and there's chemistry , I would totally go for it . But you don't figure that out after meeting that person the first time . I will have to take the risk and get to know him first .

I would need a miracle for me to find someone .lol . I'm saying this because I'm very guarded and hate being vulnerable .

And even if I am looking for love , part of me still doesn't believe I will succeed .. I have the change that . And when I'm out and about and guys stare at me , I never make eye contact . Instead I just look away and I'm annoyed .

I'm witnessed unhappy marriages/relationships in my life and I'm scared to make the same mistake . I wonder that if it's not worth it . What if my expectations are too high and I'll be let down eventually ?

I agree physical attraction plays a huge part at the start of relationships and if there is no real love for the other person , it is doomed to fail.

I'm so happy for you that your marriage is going so well and you are really working on it .

I will pray and have more faith in myself . God knows I need that as I am aware I deserve to find love even if things are not so easy right now ..

Thanks a lot and many blessings ,
Grace

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi Grace

Even when you let go of the past and allow yourself to meet new people, you may bring baggage and complications that you are not aware of into your relationships that may eventualy poison it.
You may have deep seeded issues from when you were a child... even though your not aware of it.

Sometimes its not the other partner that is the cause of the break up... even though it may seem that way to you, because they decide not to stay with you.

Grace I am not saying this maybe the case in your past, but it is just some food for thought, to help you look deep into yourself for answers.

There is a greek saying my old man used to say to me, " You can manage 10 girlfriends, but you cannot manage 1 wife"

I think that speaks for itself about relationships. #-o
Rev. Chris Roubis

Grace
Quartz

Postby Grace » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:26 am

Hi Grace

Even when you let go of the past and allow yourself to meet new people, you may bring baggage and complications that you are not aware of into your relationships that may eventualy poison it.
You may have deep seeded issues from when you were a child... even though your not aware of it.

Sometimes its not the other partner that is the cause of the break up... even though it may seem that way to you, because they decide not to stay with you.

Grace I am not saying this maybe the case in your past, but it is just some food for thought, to help you look deep into yourself for answers.

There is a greek saying my old man used to say to me, " You can manage 10 girlfriends, but you cannot manage 1 wife"

I think that speaks for itself about relationships. #-o
Hi Chris, I know I had a a very hard time growing up . The worst period of my life was my teenage days . Those days I was hurt a lot by insensitive people . I also had many setbacks which made me the guarded person I am today . I didn't really enjoy myself as a teenager . I was just too serious and should have gone with the flow . I think it has to do with my upbringing . I am just angry that the universe didn't think I needed someone in my life back then when I was down in the dumps . Some light and love in my life would have done me good and maybe I'd be a different person today . I just feel like giving up when I think of all that . It's not worth it .

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:33 am

Hi Grace

I as a child have been mentally and physicaly abused for years.

I believe we went through these experiences to develop and become the person we are today, and to be able to help and guide others.

e.g. Would you ask for help from a couseller who has had the same experience as you, or someone who hasn't.

I know it's unfortunate that we are the ones chosen to experience these bad things. But I don't think there is anyone out there who hasn't experienced anything bad in their life...or maybe not yet anyway.

Grace you now know from your experieces, you can support your children the best you can when the time comes. Without your bad experience, maybe your children would also suffer the same.

Without your bad experiences, perhaps you would become one of those insensitive parents that you grew up with, and your children would suffer for it.

So there is good to come from bad....
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”