Hi!

M.M
Quartz

Hi!

Postby M.M » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi Chris!
Thank you for providing this free service :-) My question is whether I will get the job for which I went on an interview yesterday or not? If not then do you see me getting a good job in the near future?

Thank you heaps and any form of assistance is much appreciated.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Hi!

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm

My question is whether I will get the job for which I went on an interview yesterday or not? If not then do you see me getting a good job in the near future?
Hello :ymhug:
I don't feel you will get this one. I do feel you will land a good job later down the track, if you keep persisting. Your a strong woman so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the information. I felt I won't get this job........I didn't do well at the interview. Currently, I am a casual employee but haven't got any shift this week! Would you be able to tell me how soon I can get a good job? And can you see my husband getting a good job soon?

Once again thank you for the free service. :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm

I feel good job employment next year for both of you.
Nothing anytime soon.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Hi Chris,

I am curious about something I saw when I was much younger and hope you can help me on this one. I was about 10 -12 years old and one aunt was coming to our place through the back gate of our compoud. My dogs were barking and since I was on a sofa in front of a window, I turned back and shifted the curtain to view who was coming. Instead of looking towards the gate, I focused on a lady walking extremely close to the window and after few seconds when she was right in front of me, she turned her face and saw me. For some reason I got very scared and ran to my dad. Later that day, I told my mum and she said it was my imagination. My question is where it was my imagination, or was it really someone? Who was she, was it a spirit and what was she doing there? Also, if you could tell me whether she was teenager, young lady or an old lady so I know that you are picking on the right person / situation. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

I'm finding it hard to see anything in my mind regarding the spirit you say when you were younger, but a name Emily came into my head, it may not mean anything.

Your best option would be to visit a genuine experienced psychic to connect with you, and try to answer your questions.

I do not feel it was your imagination. You did see a spirit. :)

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Thanks for the advice Chris. :) Also, recently I had a dream in which a lady gave me a message to pass to her son and talked to me for long. I woke up and felt very tired and though it was just a normal dream. However, 2 days ago my mum told me that this lady has passed away few weeks back. I was shocked but I forgot about my dream at that moment. And just yesterday, I realized that she came into my dream to pass a message but now I can't remember much. Could you be able to focus and tell me what she wanted? Any info would be much appreciated. And would you be able to tell me why I am able to get such messages via dream?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:12 pm

I have purposely replied late to your post, to try and connect with your spirit friend.
Sorry I cannot pick up on anything.

Sounds like you have medium abilities. Practising and learning more about your gifts will open your senses, and spirits will not need to enter your dreams to communicate with you.

Go to the library or google about your gift. learn as much as you can about it.

Next time you go to bed. Sit back on your bed head, close your eyes, and focus on this spirit.
Try calling out to her with your thoughts. Ask her to come to you.Talk to her.
If nothing happens, start meditating peacefully for a while.

Let me know what happens.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi Chris! :D Thanks for the info. In the past, I had few dreams about people who have died. But this experience that I mentioned made me sick (not flu but tired and lack of energy) when I woke up. I am also thinking of taking this ability (to communicate with spirits) seriously. Since childhood, I always pray to god at night before sleeping and thank him for his help. But I did try to communicate with this spirit before sleeping and said I am willing to listen to her and help her and she can again come in my dream but nothing happened till now. However, from my previous dream, I recall she said that one of her sons did not give her water when she wanted and I should tell him not to do this. I told my mum to pass this message to her son and family and ask them to pray for her peace when my mum returns to Fiji in a month. I am from Fiji and so is this lady who passed away. We are Fiji Indian and we have some rituals and prayer for 13 days after someone dies, then we have a prayer after 6 months and after 1 year since the person's death. So I will ask her family to pray with affection etc during the 6 months prayer and 1 yr prayer as this will be the last thing they will do for her.

Anyways, u mentioned I should research on my ability and I will try my best. Chris, I always felt that I can help people and the thought of helping makes me very happy. But I didn't kno how I could help. I was thinking that ones I get settled career wise then I can spend my spare time in taking pranic healing kind of course and help people for free maybe. But now i am thinking that after getting a good job etc, in my spare time I should learn about 'medium' and maybe this is how I can help people.

Sorry for this long message. But would you be able to tell me why I was chosen to pass the message and not someone who lives in the same house and in Fiji got this dream? Is it that spirits can not communicate with everyone and ones someone dies, they know whom they can communicate with? Once again thank you for your time and I will consider your advice.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

But now i am thinking that after getting a good job etc, in my spare time I should learn about 'medium' and maybe this is how I can help people.
it is very rewarding helping people and spirits. This is why God has given you this gift, to help people, animals and spirits. Animals also have souls.
Sorry for this long message. But would you be able to tell me why I was chosen to pass the message and not someone who lives in the same house and in Fiji got this dream? Is it that spirits can not communicate with everyone and ones someone dies, they know whom they can communicate with? Once again thank you for your time and I will consider your advice.
You have probably been chosen because you may need the help yourself, so you can develop as well.
Some spirits are also attracted to similarities of other people. They feel they may get along better with certain people.

You have a very special gift. perhaps in the future you might wish to work as a psychic detective and help solve crimes. There is so much you can do with your gift.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi again! Thanks for your time and encouragement. :) The info you provided is very useful and 'WOW!!' regarding the detective job ha ha! I never thought of that. I will try my best to help people as you mentioned. Will keep in touch with you if something interesting comes up. Thanks.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi Chris! Today I went to a psychic in Sydney city to get an insight into my career and work life. The appointment was for half an hour and she used tarot cards. She did tell me few things regarding my work most of which were future predictions. However, she started telling me about my relationship and love life. She confidently told me that my relationship with my husband will most likely not last as my husband keeps on changing. Yes, I know that sometimes it is bit difficult to understand my husband and he gets angry very quickly. We also had a difficult time few months back as we are from different countries. All seems to be cooling down now. We do fight but both of us do not want to get divorced. I thought my marriage is going to last but now I am bit worried about her predictions and I wasn't expecting to hear this. Can you please focus on your energy and let me know whether you also agree with her or do you feel my marriage will be strong and will last. Thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:53 am

I am sorry to say, I do agree with her.

Eventually later on down the track, one of you will say, enough is enough.

Love or lust can also fade away, then what are you left with besides the bickering and fights.

it was the same with my marriage, she wanted kids so much, but i knew not to have any, because there will come a day when it will end..... I just can't live with someone that doesn't make me feel good.
I ended it a year later.

M.M
Quartz

Postby M.M » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 am

Hi Chris! Actually, when I was single, my relationship with few ex lovers gave me pain and didn't last. I got very scared of love and marriage. Then my husband came into my life, he became a friend and knew about my worries and always tried to make me feel better. Later he proposed to me and I said no since I was scared to start another relationship. He kept on persisting and I started expecting to see him and missed him when he didn't show up (as we worked together) and later realized I love him to. However, I didn't want my relationship to fail so before I committed to him, I also checked with our family priest to see if this will be a lasting relationship. The priest took both our birth dates, the day and time we were born and studied our astrological charts and said this union is good. His family also checked with their priest in their country and got the same response. An old Greek lady also told me before that we will have a good married life together. However, during our marriage our families had lot of misunderstanding (as we are from different countries) and we had arguments to support our family. Few months after our wedding, we were about to break up but when the decision time came, neither he nor I was ready to break up. We have gone through the worst days, and now we are planning our future together. You said you agree with the lady and both of you can see/ sense the future. On your part it is good that you told me what you feel and not what I wanted to hear. On our part, my husband and I do not want to get divorced, we will try to make this union last. I hope all gets better as time goes and we live together happily. But none of us can change the future and the future will reveal what's in store for me. Thank you for your time and about me, I will try my best and leave the rest, that's all I can do.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:13 am

Good girl.
Don't worry about the future, your not in control of it, just worry about the now, you can change the now.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”