right path?

evolving
Quartz

right path?

Postby evolving » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Chris,
Many thanks for offering your gift to us all.
Can you tell me if I am on the right path? After thinking my life had finally fallen into place, everything was turned upside down and I feel like I am back at square one. I am fortunate that I recieved blessings during this major lesson, however I'm not sure how to get back on the right track. I changed career paths and started studying again to follow my heart but something is nagging at me telling me that it will not be enough. I have also been really hurt in love and am wondering if I will ever find a match. My soul is not at ease and I feel stuck and confused as to which way to go? :-s

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: right path?

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Hello :ymhug:

You are definately on the right track. Things won't happen overnight, but you will be well rewarded for your efforts and achievements later down the track.

Your feeling very dissappointed, but take comfort in the fact that perhaps they were just not meant to be.
You are ending one phase of life, to make way for a new one. You are now ready for a new beginning.

I also feel a very strong and happy relationship coming up for you in about 2 years.
Remember you are a whole person. A partner is just an addon.

Start meditating at home. Next time u go to bed, sit up against the bed head, close your eyes and just relax.
Do it for about 15 minutes every night. You will start relaxing your mind and body, and also start feeling more at peace with yourself.

Also make time to visit nature. We all are animals and need to connect with nature.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

evolving
Quartz

Postby evolving » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Thanks for your response Chris, I'll keep trudging through the studies then. :)

It's funny you mentioned the meditating cause it's something I used to do every night before bed and have been meaning to start doing again....i'm sure it will help to balance these emotions.

I was also wondering if there might be any house move in the near future or if we should stay put for a while?

Also I'm having some trouble with one of my sons. I sense he's a much deeper soul, an 'indigo kid' perhaps. Is there anything he needs to travel more smoothly? I feel he suffers much emotional turmoil.

And one last thing...any chance you know of the spirit that is often with me? O:-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks for your response Chris, I'll keep trudging through the studies then. :)

It's funny you mentioned the meditating cause it's something I used to do every night before bed and have been meaning to start doing again....i'm sure it will help to balance these emotions.
trust me meditation, helps calm yourself and keeps you at peace. Even helps you think with a clear mind.
I was also wondering if there might be any house move in the near future or if we should stay put for a while?
I am not sensing any house moving.
Also I'm having some trouble with one of my sons. I sense he's a much deeper soul, an 'indigo kid' perhaps. Is there anything he needs to travel more smoothly? I feel he suffers much emotional turmoil.
He is a very sensitive soul. Perhaps taking him to like minded, gifted children, where he can feel he's not alone and feel empowered and intouch with himself.
And one last thing...any chance you know of the spirit that is often with me?
I am not picking up anything at this time. You may need to personaly visit a genuine & very experienced psychic in your area. They will contact with your guide and answer your questions.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

evolving
Quartz

Postby evolving » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Great advice, thankyou!

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”