confussed

sousou
Quartz

confussed

Postby sousou » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm

hey chris,
thanks for taking the time to help me out with my love puzzles lol..
in the past ive always had bad luck with guys, my longest relationship has been 4months, which isnt long. i know im still young but i wouldnt mind finding my soul mate soon.
my questions are:

1. is my soul mate in my life at the moment?
2. do you know how long till i meet my soulmate?

3. currently there are 2 guys i like lets call them a and h, should i pursue anything with them or will i be wasting my time?

it would be great if you could answer these questions for me, it would help me so much

xx sou sou @};-

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: confussed

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:27 pm

welcome :ymhug:

i'm feeling a proposal or a romantic invitation and celebrations for the future.
1. is my soul mate in my life at the moment?
Sorry not yet.

2. do you know how long till i meet my soulmate?

in 3 years time. you will eventually marry this guy and live happily ever after :)
3. currently there are 2 guys i like lets call them a and h, should i pursue anything with them or will i be wasting my time?
look any relationship even a friendship is there to learn and teach us. You can as you say waste your time and just have some fun. But I feel these 2 guys are a big waste of time for you, nothing good will come from it.
You can persue if u wish to develop yourself some more and have some temporary fun.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

sousou
Quartz

Postby sousou » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 pm

thanks so much...

do you know what my soulmate does? or more importantly is he greek? and how old?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

I don't feel he will be greek.
He will be in his early 30's, and he will be working in the same field as you.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

sousou
Quartz

Postby sousou » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 pm

that is very interesting...

im pretty religious in life, and i really want to marry a guy with a greek background. do you know what nationality he is? and will it cause problems btw us when it comes to marriage?

also im going through a career crisis, i want to find something that ill be happy in and content. do you know what industry i will find happiness in ?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

I feel your studying at the moment and will land new employment from the new skill that your currently learning..I feel you will be content with this industry.

I'm still feeling this guy won't be greek, i dont think your going to care too much as this guy will be awesome to you and the family will love him.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”