how significant is this relationship

amygdala
Quartz

how significant is this relationship

Postby amygdala » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 am

Hi Chris
Found you in time of emotional confusion. A year ago a man came into my life. Over the time, I have developed a bond deep enough to wonder why I met him, what he wants and what it is all about. I have not seen him for a few weeks now, will he be back? Would be grateful for some guidance.
amygdala

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: how significant is this relationship

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 am

Alot of people come and go thru our life. Whether it's good or bad, it's all about learning and developing from the experience.
I don't feel you will see him again soon, but you will bump into him down the track. i feel he is a player so be careful of his lies.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

amygdala
Quartz

Postby amygdala » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Thank you for that, Chris. I understood the person I've asked you about will come back and I need to be careful. Can you see how soon it may happen and what he wants from me. Does he have any major problems? What does he lie about? Would be really helpful to understand more about him as he got fairly enmeshed into my life.
Thank you
amygdala

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 pm

I just feel he is abit of a player, meaning he has more than one girlfriend.
I feel he is already spending his time with another at this moment.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece from the 12 tribes of Israel. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”