Marriage and our jobs

flutterby
Quartz

Marriage and our jobs

Postby flutterby » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if you could give me some insight into my marriage - we've just come through a bit of a rough patch. Also, where do you see our jobs taking us?

Thanks so much for this opportunity,

Lauren

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Marriage and our jobs

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 am

I'm feeling a rediscovery and growth in this relationship. Now harmony balance and kindness, surrounds your relationship. You both feel the same for one another, so there's nothing to worry.

I'm feeling someone studying or doing a new skill for work, possibly for a new job that will bring financial rewards. It may even be for a new business venture. It all looks very good for the future.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

flutterby
Quartz

Postby flutterby » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi Chris,

As far as studying is concerned - I started a nursing degree at the beginning of this year, so you were spot on about the study part. Not sure if it's gonna pay any better just yet, but time will tell :)
Also my hubbby is considering more study to change jobs in a few years, so it might be that too.

Thanks! :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:50 pm

You're very welcome :ymhug:

You're both on the right track for success and hapinness :)
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

flutterby
Quartz

Postby flutterby » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Thanks Chris.

Can I ask another question?

What do you see regarding kids for us? It's a bit of a funny issue at the moment. My husband doesn't want our own children and we are looking into adoption. I'm still a little 'funny' about it, although I am keen - it's just such an intensive process. When (if at all) do you see this happening? Also, how many children do you see?

Sorry, I feel like i'm taking advantage of you. :ymhug: It's wonderful that you are doing this for people.

Lauren

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks Chris.

Sorry, I feel like i'm taking advantage of you. :ymhug:
That's what i'm here for :)

I feel you will adopt 2 children in around the 5 year mark.
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”