hi

stardust444
Quartz

hi

Postby stardust444 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 am

Hi Chris,
my name is sussan i was wondering if i can ask you a question about my love life. what do u see happening in that area?? looking forward to hearing from you soon :) thanks! :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: hi

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi

i am feeling new beginnings of a solid and happy relationship for you. One that will bring emotional happiness. :x
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. It takes a paradigm shift to envision, and thus create a world without rulers. Our nature is sovereign (we are born free) and so, obviously, God wants us to be liberated from earthly rulers.

stardust444
Quartz

Postby stardust444 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm

oh thats nice to hear. this is awesome. thanks for putting up a website for free readings!!
when will this be happening for me?
can you describe to me what he looks like? is he attractive? smart? tall? :P im just a little curious.. hehe...

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 pm

your welcome :ymhug:

I'm seeing a dark short haired man, normal height and handsome.
This will be some time next year. :-bd
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. It takes a paradigm shift to envision, and thus create a world without rulers. Our nature is sovereign (we are born free) and so, obviously, God wants us to be liberated from earthly rulers.

stardust444
Quartz

Postby stardust444 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 am

brilliant. good to know thanks chris.
can i ask another question about my job? can u see be becoming a practitioner or will i end up doing something else...
and another random questions.. dont know if u have the answer to it but i have been wondering and ill ask anyway....
who built the pyramids in egypt?? B-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 am

I feel you will become a very good practitioner :)

I feel the thousands of workers and slaves in Egypt made the Pyramids.
If there were other worlds invoved like aliens, i'm sure the pyramids would of been very different from what they are today.
There were even ancient pyramid carvings found of how they moved the huge stones. Nothing Alien about it.

Sure there are aliens and other worlds out there, but I doubt they helped with the building of the pyramids.

stardust444
Quartz

Postby stardust444 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 pm

ok thanks for that. the pyramids arent some kind of power generator are they? i was reading a book about the atlantis and 2012 the pyramids will reactivate and they use to control the weather and all sorts of stuff etc.. very confusing.. but interesting to read... then again im not sure if thats the message they were saying? is any of that true?

and can i ask how old this guy is (my souldmate) and what profession he is working in? hehe.. thanks Chris!!!! :D ;) :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm

ok thanks for that. the pyramids arent some kind of power generator are they? i was reading a book about the atlantis and 2012 the pyramids will reactivate and they use to control the weather and all sorts of stuff etc.. very confusing.. but interesting to read... then again im not sure if thats the message they were saying? is any of that true?
Interesting stuff. I know the structure and angles of pyramids do create some sort of energy. I'm not sure if anyone has been able to harness electricity out of a pyramid structure yet.

There is an American guy who made a glass house pyramid and did some experiments, he reckons he got zapped by it. He has a clip on www.youtube.com you might be interested.

Atlantis is a true part of an island of greece that sunk ages ago. So who knows in 2012 :D
and can i ask how old this guy is (my souldmate) and what profession he is working in? hehe.. thanks Chris!!!!
I feel a number 35 and he has dark brown like black hair that works in a machine shop making things.

stardust444
Quartz

Postby stardust444 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:35 am

thankyou for your reply.
i would like to know your insights on this minor situation i have.
someone close to me sent me a really offensive and very mean disrespectful letter directly aimed towards me.. i received it a few days ago. it wasnt very nice receiving it as you can imagine.
they sent it under an anonymous email, i would really like to know who it was...
can you please tell me who they are?? describe them if you are able to.. and why do they hate me soo much?? #-o

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:40 pm

It is a female from work who doesn't like your character.

This is a form of harrassment, and I would contact the police and get them to search for fingerprints off the letter.

I am seeing a dark brown straight haired woman that ties her hair into a pony tail. With very fair skin.
Hope I haven't described you, instead of your harrasser :D

I could be wrong, but I think i see one of those brownish plastic clip things that holds her hair back.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”