Relationship

visitor
Selenite

Relationship

Postby visitor » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Can I request a reading a about my relationship with someone at work. Why is it she’s so mad at me and does she wants me out of a project? We used to be good friends. Shes really great thou just that I felt shes holding me back sometimes when guiding me. Any thoughts if I should stick with this person?

Thank you so much for any advise.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Relationship

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:31 am

Hi Visitor,
You do need to talk to this person yourself, to get the answers you are seeking as to why she is mad at you your intuition is telling you already there is a problem here.
Your feelings which is your intuition your (gut feelings) tell us, warn us, show us, and teach us why we need to trust our feelings.
We all are born with intuition to help us, guide us, warn us, and allow us to feel the truth of our soul the truth we cannot suppress or deny that will keep coming up telling us that we are feeling something isn't right or something is right...
There seems to be mixed feelings or confusion with you with this person she is either a good friend to you that you can trust and put your trust in or she isn't you say we used to be good friends? but she is mad at you,? but she's really great???
You are the only one who can know whether or not this person is sincere with you or not spending time at work with this person should be showing you, telling you, and allowing you to feel what is false and what is real with this person..
It is your choice to act on your feelings or ignore them I would have a good honest open talk with this person then you will know where you are and if you should stick with her or not.
A persons actions and what they say to you should allow you to see the truth of a persons sincerity...
Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Thanks jazz. This person is sincere, but i don't actually know where it fell off. I have no clue what i did. We talked about it actually sorted it. Somehow it feels broken. Also was it just me? I think how i felt is unreciprocated i care but i think this person ignores my existence. Just sad.

I pray i gain more friends and accompany me more like a family.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 am

Hi Visitor,
Don't take it to heart there are just some people that come into our lives for a reason, a season, and for learning lessons and they don't always stay in our lives as good sincere life time friends who are there for us in the good and bad times.
Put out to the Universe the kind of people you wish to be able to have and keep in your life as good friends.

You will be alright I see a nice person a bit shy but very genuine coming into your life as a good friend..

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”