Will we ever be together?

Peta-Maree
Quartz

Will we ever be together?

Postby Peta-Maree » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 am

I'd like to know if we will ever be together? He was my best friend, leading to the possibility of a relationship but we had a falling out late 2016 after some really great months. We haven’t spoken much since then (except for a message or snap chat here and there) but I still have strong feelings for him even after all this time, and felt so at home with him. Even though he has a girlfriend now, I feel we have a strong connection but I don’t know if I’m holding on to something that will never happen or something in me isn’t letting go for a reason.
Thank you :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: Will we ever be together?

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:33 am

HI Peta,
It is time to let go of the past and allow new energies and people to come into your life and all the things that are meant to be for you .
If you were meant to be together now you would be, we hold onto strong feelings for a person that has meant something special to us but hasn't worked out in a r/ship because we haven't let go emotionally physically we know that person has moved on but we cant let go of what we enjoyed with that person and how much we loved that person emotionally.
When we can do that for ourselves we will allow what new experiences are waiting up ahead for us to come into our lives, if you hang onto the past you will block all the positive in your life.
When we hang onto hope with the past coming back into our lives we aren't living our lives to how we are meant to we are living to a false sense of happiness and expectations again blocking out the future.
If you gain a friend from this past r/ship and can be friends to each other and except that then that is a good thing too if that is meant to be for you both if not you need to allow yourself to move on into the future.
People that we really enjoyed our time with come into our lives to show us that we can have it all in a r/ship with that someone special even although it hasn't been them for a meaningful r/ship and that will be our soul mate .
Get yourself out there enjoy life and don't worry about who, when, how, life will bring in what is meant to be for you in Divine Timing we are here to experience life and get to know ourselves more so we know what we want in life not just with a person in a r./ship but with all things ..you will be fine I see a person with a bubbly personality who will be perfect for you until then enjoy life it is too short to hang on to the past...
Blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:31 pm

^:)^ well said Jazz
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Hey Chris, how are you I hope all good with you xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Peta-Maree
Quartz

Postby Peta-Maree » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:31 am

Thank you Jazz and Chris. I appreciate your time. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:37 am

You are welcome just enjoy all the new things that are waiting up ahead for you life is full of surprises make the most of how you live and what you do that brings you to positive outcomes trust your gut feelings they are your guidance in life (your soul truth) your guides and Angels sending you feelings to be aware of and to act on if you choose they do not interfere with your free will and choice (if something doesn't feel right then trust that is correct when we learn to trust our intuition (gut feelings) we can gain a lot of wisdom and start to make the right choices for ourselves with confidence....
Blessings jazzxx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”