Is he coming back?

Blackheartxx
Quartz

Is he coming back?

Postby Blackheartxx » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Hi

Me (dob 23/06/1984) and my ex partner (dob 02/04/1993) recently broke up.

Lately he has been spending lots of time with one of his female friends. Him and I have also had a lot going on. Because I really needed his support, I got fed up and confronted him about it. I was also worried about the possibility of him being in love with her and him cheating on me with her.
I tried to have a discussion with him about it and as a result, he suddenly broke up with me. He has cut off all contact with me.

His mother recently contacted me and suggested him and I don’t contact each other for one month, so we can have time to sort out our own things. When he broke up with me, he never said he wanted a break for one month, so I’m not sure who’s telling the truth there.

I feel really bad about our relationship ending and I miss him very much. Do you feel he indeed cheated on me with that woman? Also, could he have been sending a message to me through his mum or is she just hoping that him and I are having a “break”?

Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Re: Is he coming back?

Postby jazz » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,
Move on from this one don't waste any more time or energy on him he is a player if a person really loves you, and wants you in their life they don't need time away from you to think about how they feel about you they want to be with you all the time and cant stand to be away from you for a minute..
You had a karmic learning lesson with this person so take from it the lesson you chose to have with this person and that was if a person is not honest or truthful to you, keeps you hanging on, cuts off contact you, is with another female spending time with her, not being there for you emotionally when you need support ....what does that say to you... it should say he is not the person that is right for me he cares only about what he wants a soul mate r/ship is different and when we have learned all our karmic learning lessons with a person and know what we do want and who we want in our lives as a partner then the Universe sets up that meeting with the right type of person that is meant to be for you...I feel you will find out for yourself what the true personality of this person is there is life after a break up and its better to be on your own having fun with your friends going out rather than be with the wrong person you are trying to please and love that doesn't offer that back...
You will be fine when meeting someone new be friends first and let that person show to you if they are sincere or not don't be in a hurry to fall in love with the wrong one allow yourself time to see if a person is genuine or not by what they say, do, and how they treat you if a friendship is meant to grow it will or like this one will grow apart I feel this one doesn't know what he wants he will go from female to female but not all females fall for a false person and he will see he cant just treat females how he feels is alright and they put up with that kind of behaviour he is showing to you...
Better things are up ahead for you just enjoy your life and don't worry about who, when, how, you are going to meet someone our lives are already planned out for us when we come here to this Earth Plane and what we are meant to have in our lives comes in Divine timing...
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Is he coming back?

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:11 pm

agreed Jazz
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”