WILL SHE DO WHAT SHE SAID?

Alfie116
Quartz

WILL SHE DO WHAT SHE SAID?

Postby Alfie116 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:46 pm

My partner (Grace) and I had an argument about two weeks ago and she told me that she will marry someone else. We are living apart and I dont know if she is telling the truth or just saying that to hurt me. Can you please help me see if she is really in a relationship with another man now and if there is sexual activity involved? And if she had a hidden relationship, was in for sometime or she started it recently? And will she do what she said?

Also I was advised earlier by this site that there is a chance of us reconciling in the future. I am confused, if I should wait for that Chance or move on.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: WILL SHE DO WHAT SHE SAID?

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Also I was advised earlier by this site that there is a chance of us reconciling in the future. I am confused, if I should wait for that Chance or move on.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Move on.

Reconcile does not mean becoming lovers again.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 am

Thanks Chris, a quick one. Are you able to see if she will be happy with her new partner and new life?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 am

Alfie,
You are very confused emotionally, you need to talk to your ex for the answers you seek about what or what not your ex is doing only 6 days ago you were asking about someone you met on line and if she would be the one in your life???
Nothing new in your life will work out while you are still emotionally confused with unresolved issues with your ex any r/ship that has problems that go unresolved will keep surfacing and will drive you mad until you know for sure and have been told by your partner this r/ship is over I am no longer in love with you and I wish to move on with my life only then can you move on yourself no new person you meet wants to keep on hearing about your ex and the problems you have had with that r/ship i would run a mile if i meet some one new and all they talked about was their marital problems you need to get the truth once and for all except it and move on if you can still be friends for the sake of your child all well and good but you do need to clear up all the questions you are asking us for yourself we do not know everything we are not meant to r/ships are for the two people involved to work out not us we cant read minds we don't know what your ex is thinking we don't know what you are thinking this is an experience you both chose to have together and only the two of you know if there is any love left for each other for this r/ship to grow or not we learn from our experiences you need honest solid answers from your ex and stop guessing what she is or isn't doing or wants to do and if she will do it this will be as it is meant to be .
you do not have honesty, trust, and communication in your r/ship then you have no r/ship.
No one can tell you if she will be happy or not with another person if there is another person that is a free will question in other words only the two people who are in each others lives know if they are going to be happy or not from the experience they have together over what ever time they choose to be together time shows to you how things work out or not you cant always have the answers you want straight away life doesn't work that way.
It is the same with the question you asked about some one you meet on line that you don't know anything about in reality, anyone can tell you anything they want you to hear which is a lot different from being and getting to know a person for their true selves life will teach you the reality of life and it is not always happy for us but that's the way it is bad experiences doesn't mean we cant have happiness in our lives too life will teach you about others, yourself, your faults, your weaknesses , your strengths , and it will also teach you what kind or partner you need to have in your life if that is what you choose and what you don't want in your life the choice is ours if we want to learn from life then we take any wisdom we have learned from previous lessons and experiences we have had and move on into the future feeling more confident and sure of choices and decisions we make for ourselves when it comes to r/ships.
We need to sort out one thing before we can move on to new experiences and that is what you need to do for yourself or you will be stuck in a situation that is going no where but keeping you stagnant because you are always guessing what your ex is doing or not doing get some honest straight answers from your ex so you know once and for all whether to move on or hang on or whatever you want to do but get it sorted for yourself.
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 am

Cheers

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:30 am

There are no quick fixes when r/ships or marriages have big problems .
Working through a solution to see if that r/ship can grow if the love for each other is still there and two people are in Love with each other is a process that takes time.

When you are still emotionally attached to a person when you know and have been told the r/ship is finished and there is nothing left for you with that partner and you know in your soul it is over and done with then you need to allow yourself time and space to reflect on that experience and ask yourself what did I learn from that about myself and the person I was with.
What do I want in a r/ship and what I don't want that is what karmic learning lesson r/ships teach us.

We need a healing time and as individuals we do that in our own time and way of getting over a r/ship breakup.
The worst thing you can do is have negative people around you, you need to have real friends that encourage you move on, enjoy life, meet new people, and tell you your life isn't over there is life after breakups it just takes time for us to except what has happened.

There are many layers of emotions that will come up for us to deal with and we will feel all sorts of different emotions when that happens the best thing we can do is to let them all out and allow ourselves to feel what ever we need to feel at that time if we suppress any emotions they will just keep coming back until we do deal with it and get over it.
One of the biggest mistakes we make when we are still going through the emotional process of a break up is to straight away look for some one else because we want to feel loved and wanted.
We don't know it but we are not ready to bring in another person into our lives it is too early and we are still emotionally thinking of our ex.
We can leave ourselves wide open to bringing in a person who has more hang ups than us or will give us more grief on top of what we are already going through.
We need to give ourselves time to be back to our old selves where we have our confidence back again and use the wisdom we have learned about ourselves and others in previous r/ships/r/ship, and make wiser more sensible choices for ourselves treating any new person we meet (when we are ready ) as a friend first taking our time to see if we are suited to each other not just for the physical attraction but on other levels of what do we have in common with each other beyond a physical attraction...
We all have a knowing of what is right or wrong for us it is harder in r/ships because our emotions take over and we lose sight of the real person and what is important that comes from that persons heart and soul.
We all learn from life as we go along many valuable lessons about ourselves and others so we can feel comfortable in our own skins and make the right choices for ourselves that lead to a more positive outcome for us.

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

well said Jazz.

Alfie will look back in a year from now and realise his ex wife did him a huge favour.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks guys

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”