WILL SHE BE MY TRUE LOVE?

Alfie116
Quartz

WILL SHE BE MY TRUE LOVE?

Postby Alfie116 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:25 am

I met this beautifully Girl on facebook and we have been in contact with each other everyday. I have told her about my situation and she is very understanding and symphatatic towards me. We live in different towns with no road link but she has agreed to be my girl friend and that we would both fly to our capital city for our first dinner date. Her name is Elsie and she was born on February 19, 1991.

Can you see if this relationship will grow into a lasting one and if she will be the one I will settle with for the rest of my life??

Thankyou in Advance for your help and insight.

jazz
Angelite

Re: WILL SHE BE MY TRUE LOVE?

Postby jazz » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:38 am

Hello Alfie,
Only time will show to you if this is a karmic r/ship or a lasting one.
You were only just posting that you wanted your wife back and hope things work out while you are confused and emotional I wouldn't count on anything stable with another who you just met on face book.
Women you do not know but are smitten with do not always have your best interest at heart, they will be sympathetic towards you and they will say they will be your girlfriend but may have other motives in mind like money and how you have and give you a big sob story so you part with your money there are a lot of con artists around these days that can tell you anything give you compliments, make you feel special, give you a false name you're not to know who they really are.
And men can tell women sob stories about how they are broken hearted from how they have been treated when they have been the cheaters people can tell you anything to get your attention or give you sympathy that you are wanting to make you feel better about the part you played in the r/ship.

Remember Karma is working all the time no one gets a way with treating another in a bad or hurtful way everything in life works out perfectly to the choices we make, our actions, how we treat people good and bad and of course to teach us the lessons we came here to learn.

You are not over your r/ship with your ex and I feel you are just reaching out to any one who makes you feel good about your self to lift your self confidence because if you look at your previous posts you were desperate to find out all sorts of things that you believed your wife was doing, now you want to know if this one will be in your life forever????

Well you will find out for yourself I am not a mind reader if I was I would be making a fortune you are choosing to have this experience with this person by your free will and choice so this choice belongs to you to give you and show you the answer to your question you are the only one who will know the outcome in reality not fantasy...
When we are emotionally down from problems we look for any attention or compliments to make us feel better and if we are very vulnerable we leave ourselves wide open for those who do not have good intentions to take advantage of us..
I would treat this person as you would meeting a person for the first time not as a girlfriend you do not know each other and take responsibility for your emotional feelings that are wanting you to feel better about yourself...

This is only advice you can do with it what you wish in the reality of life as I know it I can only tell you we are here to learn valuable wisdom from life and we have to be honest to ourselves as what choices and actions we have taken in life that has brought us to where we are today...the truth of any choice we make is eventually shown to us regardless if we do not want to believe it or not....

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Re: WILL SHE BE MY TRUE LOVE?

Postby Alfie116 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:22 am

Much appreciated, Jazz. Thanks

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”