Pregnancy

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Pregnancy

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Hi there my name is Tara dob 4 October 1978. I was wondering if anyone can see if I'm pregnant. I'm sure I am with twins as I thought I felt them implant in my uterus. Thank you very much xxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Pregnancy

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Hi Tara,

I could be wrong , but I feel its a no.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 am

Hi Tara,
You would know if you are pregnant by going to your doctor, scans show how the baby is doing and if you have more than one and the sex if you want to know.

I don't comment on yes or no with those kind of questions when it concerns the nature of life and how things are meant to be for each individual, because like myself I knew when I was pregnant by going to my doctor and not having my normal menstrual cycle some pregnancies do not always go as we hoped they would there can be problems where you miscarriage as in my case before I conceived again to have a healthy baby.

If you are hoping to be pregnant with twins through IVF I sincerely hope it all works out for you.
God gives us the children we are meant to have and in the way and time we are meant to have them if a woman cant conceive there is IVF if successful, adoption or fostering a child/children who need love and a loving home to grow up into or working with children with special care needs who need our nurturing and love how ever we have children in our lives is how it is meant to be for us as individuals God has the bigger plan for us and through his love he places a child into our lives that we are meant to have to love and care for.
When we have a lot of love to give and we want that love to be a child God provides for us in the way it is meant to be for that love to go to another soul who needs our kind of love.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Thank you jazz and Chris xxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:47 am

Spirit just showed me a lovely rainbow around you .

Meaning....Throughout the World the Rainbow is one of the most Universal signs of a blessing.
A rainbow blesses your ventures, your relations and you.
It is a message from spirit to you that you are going in the right direction and that your path is blessed and guided.
It is a very powerful sign signifying joy, celebration, completion and new hope.
It signals the end of despair and difficulty...

blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Wow. Thank you so much jazz!!!

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”