WAS SHE CHEATING ON ME?

Alfie116
Quartz

WAS SHE CHEATING ON ME?

Postby Alfie116 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 pm

My partner Grace (born 23 Sept 1984) admitted to seeing someone between Nov 2016 and June 2017, but denies any sexual relations. I am considering moving on but I still love her deeply and want to be sure before making any firm decisions. She maybe telling the truth and there may be a possibility of us reconciling and reuniting. Can you see if she was telling the truth of no sexual relations between the period stated above? Your honest direct answer would highly appreciated.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: WAS SHE CHEATING ON ME?

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Alfie,

I don't feel she was cheating on you.

I even used a pendulum, to tell me a yes and no... and the answer was no.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:57 pm

Thankyou Chris. You dont know how much this means to me but You have just saved a breakup and the life of an innocent 5yr old child.

Truelly appreciate your help and wish you many blessings.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:41 am

Hi Alfie 116,
You both have a lot of issues to sort out between the two of you in reality honest communication between the two of you will bring you both to the truth of this r/ship and whether or not it can be worked out so both of you can be satisfied that there is room for improvement if you are ever going to be a couple who are going to grow together and stay together with a better kind of understanding and trust if you don't have trust in a r/ship then it will crumble and fall apart everything else follows and falls into place when two people have trust, respect and the right kind of love for each other.
You cannot make something work it either will or it wont be right for the pair of you from what you have both experienced with each other in the time you have been together.
R/ships will come as far as they are meant to for whatever reason, and if there are children or a child involved the best thing two people can do if they cant be together as a couple is to be friends and always be there when their child needs both parents to let them know they are loved, cared for and their parents are have their best interests at heart.
As grown up we need to get past any of our emotional feelings, about a separation and be the kind of parent that puts the child first as they do not know or understand why Mum and Dad are not together if they are very young.
It can work out so the child/children do not have to be in any sort of emotional stress or caught up in their parents indifferences it is not fair or right to use children against their partner or make them feel bad if they want to see and be with their Mum or Dad parents need to put aside their indifferences with their partner in front of the children/child so that child can grow up not emotionally stressed but knowing both parents were there for them in times of need .
I hope it does all work out for you both and you both can settle any indifferences you have with each other or with yourselves as an individual so you can start fresh with new energies and most of all be there where it matters the most to your child.
No one but yourselves can sort out any issues you have together or as individuals there is counselling for couples who need help beyond what they try to work out for themselves.
There are many layers to r/ships and the problems in r/ships all couples have some more than others those layers need to be peeled off one by one and worked on so both are satisfied all negative energy that they have between them that cause doubt, mistrust, disrespect, and arguments are honestly faced and dealt with both taking responsibility for their own hang ups, faults, and issues they may have of trust where they are constantly not trusting a partner that has come maybe from past experiences of having a bad or hurtful experience with a partner that did cheat in that r/ship which would have been a karmic learning lesson anyway between two people.
Cheating on a partner will be forgiven or not it is up to the individual to decide they can trust again or not live with that emotion that will destroy the r/ship in the end anyway...

I feel there is a lot of soul searching you both have to do being completely honest to each other and yourselves about why this r/ship is where it is...
All answers and the truth come from honesty not denial.

Blessings Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 am

Thanks Jazz. Much appreciated

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:38 am

Any relationship needs to have trust between those two people, if one or both are in constant doubt of each other and /or have suspicions of cheating then one or both have experienced being hurt by their previous partner/partners, and cannot let go of that experience believing that all partners are going to do the same to them then they will have a problems in marriage or any other relationship they may have in the future unless they have professional help to release that emotion it is the same with jealousy problems if you are constantly questioning your partner and making them feel bad about themselves because of your problem with jealousy when they have done nothing wrong then that is enough to make your partner want to leave because of constant badgering and accusations leaving you the accuser on your own bitter and lonely without a partner because of your jealousy problem no one deserves to be accused of something they are not doing because of your past issues and experiences we all get hurt, let down, disappointed in our r/ships and with marriage/marriages it is all part of our learning lessons about ourselves, others love, and what we have chosen as our lessons if we want to learn from those past experiences.
Some lessons will teach us we can trust another and have a good healthy loving r/ship or marriage, other lessons may teach us we wish to be on our own and are happy to be that way after many disappointments, other lessons will see us go from person to person with the same issues we carry and should have dealt with being Mistrust of another and Jealousy and wonder why r/ships do not work out for us..

We can love a person but not be in love with them there is a difference and people do fall in and out of love for what ever reason it is a fact of life it happens it is the same with some friendships that we have then don't have but those people who have come into our lives have come into our lives for a learning experience and we choose who we wish to bring into our lives for what ever the reason or lesson life is always teaching us many different things and we will have the experiences in life that we are meant to have as individuals for our learning and growth as an individual we teach also from some of the experiences we have which helps others to understand more of why certain things negative and positive happen in our lives.

Then we have Soul Mate r/ships where two peoples energies meet and become one because those two people are meant to be in each other lives on a Trust and Love level of their souls.
Without Trust in a r/ship or marriage you will not have a solid working growing life together.

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:20 am

Thanks alot Jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”