DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?

Alfie116
Quartz

DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?

Postby Alfie116 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:03 am

:| My partner Grace (born 23 Sept 1984 in PNG) has been acting strange towards me lately. I am confused by her actions and need psychic insight to understand her or even know what is going on. Can you please help me see if she still loves me? I am also having this gut feeling that she could be in a relationship with another man. Its funny because her phone goes off during the times she is travelling to and from work and I am suspicious she is being picked up and dropped off by someone she is in a relationship with. Please help me see if my suspicions are true or not. Thankyou in advance again for.your help.

Alfie116
Quartz

Re: DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?

Postby Alfie116 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 pm

Please I am patiently waiting for an answer to this

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:45 am

Alfie,
The only person who can tell you the truth to the answer you are waiting so patiently for is your soul truth and your Partner's soul truth to you.
As I have said you have issues to put to rest once and for all so you both know where you are in this r/ship.
Time and the truth will show to you just that.
Love is a feeling you cannot think does she still love me you need to feel I that emotion we know in our soul if we are loved or not by a partner regardless of any challenges we may have to face in our r/ships but many of us ignore all the feelings and signs we have been shown and felt because we don't want to know the truth because it is too real for us to handle.
You need to ask your partner for the truth if she loves you or not and how she feels about you and the r/ship without any expectations if this r/ship needs more time apart to work out just how you both really feel about each other and if it has a chance of working out that brings a better and happier outcome for the both of you and as a family.

We each as individuals have to take responsibility for the part we play in a r/ship, a r/ship that is of love and trust can meet most challenges and survive if a couple or one person in that r/ship has to think or guess if they are loved, or love their partner without feeling that emotion then it will crumble and you will find yourself in a karmic learning lesson.
We know in our soul if something is right for us or wrong for us some will go against what they feel a some will act on feelings they have that they are in a loveless r/ship by using their free will and choice to move on from that r/ship as it has no chance of ever growing.
Our Guides do not interfere with a persons free will and choice, they know we face many challenges here on this Earth Plane including r/ships they know we have to learn from our experiences in life including r/ships and how we learn and how long a lesson make take is up to us.

No one is perfect we all have faults some will admit to the faults they have and others will blame another as they don't believe they are wrong or at fault in a r/ship then wonder why their partner leaves them because they are constantly being blamed and stressed out for things they do not do that is wrong that their partner needs to take responsibility for.
If a love is real, honest and strong with two people it can survive most things life throw at us.

As a spiritual reader I can only pass on to you what my Guide/Guides give to me to where they can see the guidance is needed the most, we can not fix up or put right another persons life that is up to the individual/individuals it is not our job to know everything we are not meant to the experiences we have in life are for us to learn and grow from some souls will learn some wont it is up to us what we want to do with the truth or untruths that we know and feel are issues in our lives...
As I mentioned spirit Guides do not interfere with our free will and choice what we do with that is up to us and that is how we learn in life by our choices , actions and decisions we make for ourselves.

I hope something positive can be salvaged for you both so you can be a family living to a better kind of happiness..

Blessing Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:48 am

Thanks Jazz

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:23 pm

my pendulum says she still loves you..

But she can also have someone on the side supporting her.. being her best friend.... while she is going through this transition.

Obviously there has been alot going on in your relationship besides this, and you both need to sit down and be honest to each other about the future.

Perhaps she has already told you, and your just not listening.

You need to let her go, let her do what she wants to do.. no point forcing someone to live with you, if they don't want to anymore.

It's time you started living you own life. In time you will find, what your going through right now is what you needed in life... so you can be happier with someone else.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:32 am

Thanks Chris. So the spirits are saying there is no chance at all of us getting back together in the future? I still am very much in Love with her and feel too attached to her to move on. If.she still Loves me as the pendelum says, then is there hope that we will still get back together in the future? Am just worried, I might make a move to move on and lose her for good when she actually just wants some time out to get over issues then work on reconciliation between us to fix things and settle down. I am just totally lost and confused and need more insight to this in understand where this relationship is headed.

Thanks for your help so far and I just hope you could help me a bit more to clarify all these uncertainties and worries in me.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi Alfie,

Jazz does readings for a low fee.
She is very accurate and her spirit guides are very helpful.
It should give you more insight into what is going on.

http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3776
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

Thanks Chris. Appreciated

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”