Love question

Rashmi
Quartz

Love question

Postby Rashmi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello, could I get love reading? I have deep feeling for guy. What going to happen between us? Is he also like me? Will I get into a relationship with him. He is D, dob 10th July 1997. My dob 21/03/1997

jazz
Angelite

Re: Love question

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello Rashmi,
As posted I only do paid readings now for detailed requested readings that require more than a yes no answer Jazz.
Chris does free of charge readings on this site.
Jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rashmi
Quartz

Postby Rashmi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Thank you for response jazz

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Hi Rashmi,

I do not think he is that into you, as you are to him.... or he would of asked you out already.

What you need to do is get the courage to ask him yourself.

Write your feelings to him in a letter. etc. then wait and see how he reacts next time you see him.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Rashmi
Quartz

Postby Rashmi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:22 am

Thank you for answer Chris.

Rashmi
Quartz

Postby Rashmi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 am

If you don't mind could you give me a reading about overall What this year hold in my love life?

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:38 am

Hello Rashmi,

psychics do not have the answers to everything that is going to happen in our lives, we are not meant to, your life here on this Earth Plane is to live to what you choose to experience for your learning about life and of yourself before you came here to this Earth Plane.

Each New day, month, week ,year , will bring to us what we are meant to experience, we are totally responsible for our choices and actions and in love we are totally responsible for who we bring into our lives as a friend, romance, lover, partner, etc....
Time shows to us what in reality is the truth of a relationship, so we can learn from that experience not only about another person but the truth of ourselves, our strengths, our weaknesses, our faults, our good points, our insecurities, our doubts, our fears everything we need to learn about ourselves come from experiences we choose to have.

There are Karmic learning lesson Relationships...and we have Soul Mates the kind of love that lasts because it is on a soul level not a learning level, when we graduate from any lesson we are meant to have from a karmic learning lesson, and if it is time and we are ready to receive the right kind of love into our lives, the Universe sets up that meeting, some souls who have been very badly hurt in learning lesson relationships choose not to trust in love again, but it is what they chose using their free will and choice.

What ever is meant to be in our lives , our lives here is a journey of many experiences love is just one of them, too many souls focus on 'WHO' WHEN WHERE am I going to meet someone??? Whatever is meant to be for us will be everything happens for a reason in our lives, we are here to learn for the growth of ourselves and of our soul.

Just let life happen each new day, don't put expectations on life or people what will be will be according to your chosen destiny.

Life is our greatest teacher if you let it be.

Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Rashmi
Quartz

Postby Rashmi » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Thank you jazz for great advice.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:23 am

You are welcome Rashmi,
Coming up to 70 this year and being a Great Gran to 5 this year (new Addition) I have lived life to many experiences and I have learned many valuable lessons from life and those experiences.
I have had to face life head on with no short cuts so I know how hard for some life can be with all the trials and tribulations that we face along the journey of life and have to deal with negative and positive, happy sad, good and bad.
I try to pass on the reality of life where Relationships are concerned because all Relationships teach us many valuable lessons if we want to learn the choice is always ours whether or not we learn from the experiences we have.
Everything in our lives happen to Divine Timing not before we cannot force something to happen and if we try we find it just doesn't work out for us because it wasn't meant to be.

Learn to trust as I have your gut intuition we are all born with intuition those gut feelings we have tell us something is right or wrong but often we will go against those feelings which is fine that is how we learn to trust what we feel over what we may think...Love is the same ...Love is a feeling ...you cannot think does this person love me you have to feel it right into your soul.
Time usually shows to us when we are with a person exactly what they are about we will have gut feelings but at times we will ignore the signs of something isn't right where love is concerned because we don't want to see the truth of what is real and what isn't only in our own time we will feel , and see for ourselves that loving that particular person isn't going to happen for us in the way we had hoped that is a Karmic learning lesson, so we take all the valuable lesson we have learned about another person and ourselves and move on with that wisdom to help us make better choices for ourselves and to deal with any insecurities we may have about ourselves that attracted that r/ship into our lives in the first place everything happens in our lives for a reason to learn from, to grow from, and to teach others how to best use their intuition to help them .
Our Gut feelings are our soul truth the truth we cannot supress it will keep coming to the surface until we finally get it and see it for what it is the truth...once you learn to trust your true feelings and not deny what you are really feeling it will open you up to being able to find your inner strengths to over come any weaknesses that make you feel insecure about yourself, your truth gives you the confidence you need to handle disappointments, insecurities, false beliefs, hurts, regrets, what ever negative feelings you may have about your self the truth of ourselves allows us to deal with any problems we have in a better way that brings us to a more positive outcome the more we trust our intuition the more confidence we will have in ourselves and of life.
I can honestly say my r/ship experiences and two marriages have taught me a great deal and the wisdom I have gained over the years has been priceless to me for me to grow and learn from but also a big part of my Spiritual Work to be able to pass on any thing that may help others that have come from my real life experiences.

We are all gifted with intuition some choose not to believe anything else beyond this Earth Plane, some will be afraid of our connection to our spiritual self because that is who we really are we are spiritual beings having a human experience here on this Earth Plane...we come here some of us for many life times to learn and grow this is our learning play ground our teacher in life.
We are given many signs, and messages that some of us will just ignore or will not see as messages from our loved ones in the Spirit World, from our Angels, Heaven, and God, because some of us are so focused on the material things in life we don't see what is given to us in the way of heavenly help...our feelings...signs ....messages...dreams.... rainbows.... songs we hear....books we read... finding a coin... or feathers...seeing a certain insect, animal, mammal, flower, tree, numbers that we keep seeing all have a meaning there are books and the internet that will tell us the meaning of all these things so we can connect better to spirit and have the advantage of all the wisdom we are sent each day to help us I keep any feathers I find that are in my path when I go out I look up the meaning of that feather and it will amaze you what certain coloured feathers mean and the message that come with that feather that was placed in front of you to find from heaven we are so blessed but a lot of us don't see those blessings that come to us or warnings...

I am amazed every day at something new that heaven places before me to help me, let me know I am not alone, that I am loved and that everything will be alright I always give thanks for what I have in my life there are a lot of people in the world who have nothing not even a bed to sleep in or food to eat.
If we allow ourselves to open up to the wonders of Nature...The Ocean...The Animal Kingdom, God ... Our Angels, Our spirit Guides, signs and messages we receive in many different ways as I mentioned above then we will open up to our true selves and our inner truth and wisdom to come through to help us and others along our journey of life we have here on this Earth Plane.

Blessings Jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”