PARTNER LOST LOVE FOR ME AND I SO DESPERATELY WANT HER BACK

Alfie116
Quartz

PARTNER LOST LOVE FOR ME AND I SO DESPERATELY WANT HER BACK

Postby Alfie116 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi,
I am new here and from Papua New Guinea.

My partner of 7yrs has suddenly decided to end our relationship. I love her much and.we have a five yr old daugther.

I suspect she maybe in a relationship with another man and the relationship may have become intimate. She has even gone to the extreme of getting a court order preventing me from living with her and contacting her or going near to her. Going back, we had a fight when she suddenly wanted to end our relationship.

I am really heartbroken and wonder if there is any chance at all that we may reconcile and reunite in the future.

jazz
Angelite

Re: PARTNER LOST LOVE FOR ME AND I SO DESPERATELY WANT HER BACK

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 am

Hello Alfie116,

It is always sad to hear of break ups and even more sad when a child is involved.

You mention your partner has a court order preventing you from living with her, contacting her, or going near her.

To obtain such an order it has to be ruled by the Judge that there is violence, abuse, or harm to both Mother child or children from a partner to the persons involved you cant just go to a court in front of a judge and ask for such an order there is much more to that involved there has to be proof shown to the Judge that a person needs to be protected by law from an abusive or violent person before it is ruled and given to the person involved I have had to do that for myself so I do know what is involved in obtaining a VRO.

Relationships usually just do not end with out a good reason, if two people are happy and in love and have a healthy, understanding of each other with complete Trust of each other not being an issue, violence not being an issue, abuse not being an issue, adultery not being an issue then why would a couple part?
You say you may suspect she is in a relationship with another man do you know that for sure? or do you have any issues to do with trust because you can not accuse a partner of doing something wrong if they haven't and if you have an trust issues based on any jealousy you have of your partner, past issues you have had and haven't dealt that belong to you then constantly accusing your partner of being unfaithful or losing your temper because of those issues will push a partner away to want to leave because it is not pleasant being accused constantly of something you haven't done it makes your life miserable, unbearable and unhealthy to say the least.

I would go to counselling for yourself to maybe understand the situation better and if you do have any past issues mentioned above that have affected the present to where you are now so you can have any help you need.

I am only going on what I have read and know from experience Courts of Law do not just hand out VRO to everybody who has problems in their relationships otherwise the courts would be full every day 24/7 if that was the case, there has to be a solid reason of proof to have such an order put in place and that comes from Doctors who have treated abuse cases, usually close family, relatives and friends who have known of on going abuse and have seen the abuse for themselves, taken the abused to the hospital or have sheltered them until a court VRO can be placed, Police reports of having been called out to a distress call from the abused.
Yes a person can fall out of love with you it happens in life, but when a person needs to go to court to keep a person away from them and their child/children then there is usually more involved in that situation there is always two sides to a relationship break up.
A Court of Law decides from proof solid proof if there is a need to issue a VRO for their safety and any family member.

It is entirely up to the person who left the relationship because of their reasons to want to reunite with a partner or not.
There are times in our lives when we just have to except that something is finished and can not be put right and move on with our lives.

jazz.
Last edited by jazz on Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 am

well said Jazz.

Why would you want to stay with someone that has no interest in you anymore.

I don't feel there is a chance that you will reconcile.
I feel you have been given many chances in the past.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Alfie116
Quartz

Postby Alfie116 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Appreciate your responses guys.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”